Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
What is BD can anyone tell me pls?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

What is BD can anyone tell me pls?

Arre apna dialogue writer barry dhillon😆..he just got promoted to screenplay writer now which is good for us because he and Nissar r the ones who r part of this show right from the beginning👍🏼
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Geetuu

🤗🤗🤗
U never reply to my hi hello shello😕....

@Jyoti

u know the best part i like about the show.....the way they have shown Maaneets relationship....

even in little things that show on Maaneet ..they make sure that some influence is left behind....

the way Geet feeds him the soup, the way she bosses around him asking him feed himself more😆....the little things that they show are so dame cute and are close to reality.....
unlike other soaps where Lead couple is always solving the PHAMILY problems always and creating problems for themself😆
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Exactly....in practical world noone will do that🤔...

sorry
Thanks for the reply jyo....

Also guys how many of u will not care a hoot for u partners present state of mind, their feelings n mood before dropping bombs on them?????
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
@Sun i was just saying generally see poor guy after half SR he has not talked to his Moon
so he may be desperate so today ican allow it but not more than 1 min
aur MSK Will sing

Chup gaya badli main jake
chand bhi sharma gaya
aapko dekha to phomol ko paseena aagaye
Mahiiiiiiiiii hooooo
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..........🤣🤣🤣..we already ahda long discussion on chanda mama in the afternoon🤣

@sharmi hun............life is not always about standing and fightingfor what we believe in...............you have to compromise a lot and with lot.........that is the harsh reality .................as a single woman i can sit and preach a lot but when i adorn the role of a wife and a daughter in law my priority changes from myself to the relatioonships surrounding me..........my decisions and actions have to be with regards to them...........as jyo said it is not possible to be a jhansi ki rani everytime and personally i thought jhansi ki rani was impulsive...............sometimes you need to hold back for the betterment of the situation at hand...............sometimes you need to be tactical more than courageous to win a battle ...............

geet has not turned weak ,her priorities have changed and with that her outlook to situations..the girl who would stand up on her own for herself cannot still do the same without considering the loved ones around her............she knows that, hence her silence......but that does not mean she has lost her ability to speak the truth ..she has not ...........
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ jyo: yaar u r also too much addictive like the den😆😆 again agreed with ur each point & u know I never liked hiding the truth of her pregnency. I criticized that time as well. the prob with me is I m biased to the character Geet & the actress too. So I feel bad when I feel something misfit in her. dnt care about MSK or other char that much.😛 about real life we do worse than these & do more talk & get more intimate than these😉😳 I do agree me get involved in fight most of the time in my conjugal relation, I also act hyper. but later we do solve out the thing. I think u remember since when my hubby strted calling u meri maa😆😆 u know tht nite's incident but we did solve it next day. In real we do communicate. I know Maneet's relation is growing & it wil b matured one day. The prob is in 22 min time wht can they show groW*H of the relation, logical storyline or drama. abt my frnd, it become her addiction & she is in such condition tht I dont wanna snatch her lil happiness. So I discuss with her. though I try my best to deaddict her but I fail😭 chal now a final bye. getting late. cya at nite with lots of argument😆😆😆
preetgurti thumbnail
@Jyoti thanku so much for clarifying i was thinking you all are talking about Body double 😆
and i hope after his promotion he gave us more beautiful moments and gripping story
Finished Stalking. 😊

So, we have discussed and rediscussed the baby, yet again. 😃

I don't know what to suggest about present or future of the baby, but if they had planned on miscarriage after the confession and acceptance, I find it rather sick on the part of original writer. 

It is not one of those things that you can see only in retrospect. Nope! Yes - you could not have seen that Maneet chemistry will work such magic with the audience. But given that the baby was made the reason of all of Geet's suffering, planning for a miscarriage after she had found love in Maan was very very stupid. It is not difficult to guess that the audience will get attached to the baby.  In fact it is the most obvious thing. Especially for a serial and a channel that is watched for its positivity.

Let's not even talk about the "miscarriage can happen in real life too". Geet's story is not a real life story. Real life story was Channi's! And yes - that gets over in one scene. She is murdered with the baby she is carrying. It does not make a daily soap running for years or even a 2.5 hour movie. GHSP was never realistic on this aspect, even though many of us like to think of those good old days when they used to realistic stuff. Nope - that was never the case. GHSP is loved because of positivity and of course the lead's chemistry. "Baby was never here to stay" is a sick argument in such circumstances. 

May be the show will survive even without the baby thanks to the leads and their grip on the audience. But that story writing was still sick and stupid!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@swati...even i said the same ..if maan turns into a werewolf i have no problem with the moon and his bonding🤣

@preet.............the problem is jab maan chaand ko dekhta hai toh dekhta hee reh jaat hai........he forgets there is a geet around.........and accha hua half SR ke baad much moon talk nahi hua varna kya kya sunna padtha moon ko🤣