Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Ek Tasveer ka Unkaha Sach# - Page 88

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sin
🤗🤗🤗

I think Moron will soon take out the frustration via huu haa sessions😆....and than Dev tho hai hi as a punching bag😃

@Sun

seriously...couldn't stand NE and even Arjun for that Matter...........🤢...he was looking so🤢....
NM's acting is going for a toss all the time👎🏼...which is spoiling the intensity of the story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ siniiiiiii: 🤗 is tht u or ur saya?😲🤣 u forgot ur chamchi so soon😭
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sun....its me Sinny 😃 not Jaya LOL  and i know i like Dadi....she is kewl

Arpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗 meh agayiiiiiiiiiiii......how r u ??............man i knew Maan wouldnt do anything....thats y i wasnt worried at all......he needs Adi or brijjy boy......or maybe now he is crushing on Errr-Jun LOL  yea man No Kiss for us.........but i thought  u almost had me on the almost kiss scene after the Movies LOL.....but Moron and his Gayness would never disappoint........so i can say again.......HAHA in ur dreams Arpiiii.......he aint doing nothing...:D
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Btw, Nitya was missing yesterday.. 🤔 

Sun- Sounds 😍 😍We can only hope in this show. 😃
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

NM has one expression for the past so many months now.........🤣🤣............sad or happy or anger or shocked ot love or hate or jealousy .......bas ek expression ........she redefines acting🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sinistera

Hello 😃

So who thinks Devtards A$$ gonna get beaten very soon by Moron Bro?? LOL
NO. on the contrary after knowing truth MSK will ask him not to leave and saty back ( story tujhko aage badhaani hai ya nahi sini?? bol bol)

And risking Peoples nice Jootis....might i say i kinda understand Dadi now....i dont tthink she is evil.....she is just a mother.....who dont have her own children but her childrens children with her.......she is protective of them.....she cant see them in pain no matter how evil or non existent they are.......having said that i still Heart dadi...lol her Samosa deed has just blown me over :)
yup agree on this.  she is pendulam daadi plus she has soft corner more towards dev

Arjun......the Prime suspect......not LOL......but seriously i really wanna see his next move after Devtards second coming LOL.......i soo wish the Justin Bieber on Steriods and Monkey Moron make a tag team and beat him up........hehehhe that would be sooo PHUNNY
arjun is very obvious after dhamki so he is not suspect. I believe it's DEV ka master plan.  who knows he is behind accident too but ended up donating blood. else how he got out side KM
dev's entry se arjun will know the truth abt dev-NT I would love to see MSK_arjun team up to beat dev.

Lastly, cant wait to see Moron seethe in jealousy tomorrow.....i just enjoy his pain tooo much......way tooo much.....*gleeful smiles*
no jealousy, suspicion doubt etc.  He will be angry at himself will feel helpless for 2 reasons
1: deva ka blodd in his body
2: Geet needs to go and beg dev for him

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sini

hi, i am usha. thanks to yr winning a bet, arpita's updates got a pankha.
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ sunny: ahhhh wht hav u remind me? tht passionate scene of Michi😳

@ All: yesterday when I frst saw arjun I got scared. he was looking like a ghost🤣🤣 after that why he went to devdas mood in his cabin? he was regreting Maan is alive or Dev gav blood to Maan but din come to see NT at hospital or what? I still dont get his non-existing phillings🤣🤣
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shreyaa......LOL i know a Flaming fruitbag when i see one HAHA i so called it....Maanypoo is a Gaylord.

Anu.....🤗yea man......me and Sun are hoping that Moron would pull a Rhet butler during the hoo Haa session...LOL seriously man....just kiss her.....why demand it nahi ??

Chamchiiiiiiiiii🤗 wassup baby.....how can i forget u....u r my only chamchi on DEn.....tell me did u write a congratulatory note to Lame-a$$ and the wifey after the wedding?? LOL

Yoo hoo... How are you doing devils? 😈

Arpi, Sun. Shreya, Sharmi, Preet, Anu, Sin 🤗