Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Ek Tasveer ka Unkaha Sach# - Page 26

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: setfree

GN kiss.  a long amorous kiss...know as a LIP LOCK...lol

@ All devils...please note Bubba did not do ANYTHING this time, should someone ask, I am totally innocent.🤣🤣🤣

@Setfree...dude, 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Saj ...Thanks...🤗....Anuja...told me the same....Hai...if the writer replicates what he did with Milind and Prachi here then...I think 90% of the devils will be in "Swarglok" as Jyo puts it....

@Shali....I know Kayamath sweetie...Its one of my favorite shows because of the awesome chemistry between Milind and Prachi...These two set a milestone in onscreen sizzle....

@Jyo...Thanks...I wasn't planning on defending Geet but just wanted to put across her situation...People sometimes tend to forget her state.... in their love for Maan or for some other reason....We have to keep an open outlook and not take sides ...that's what I feel....GHSP is nothing without Maan and Geet. And the CVs are bringing that back and I feel that we should applaud their efforts.....that's all

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geeta.....its beautiful....👏
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ jyo: I know its a daily & things go slowwww here for some reason. the point I question today is Geet's overall act. they cant bring curisity element, drama & MU. Dev's issue with her is not solved yet. We still dont know wht she thinks about Geet. ever since she saw Dev in Shimla ressort she only faint. after that she is worried about MSK only. Maan is thinking of her behalf but she is not at all thinking about what Dev did with her. Now Dev gave blood to Maan is most imp to her. I know its the most important issue for that time. but from that time to now she is only thinking of Maan's anger for hiding the truth. was there one dialogue that she told herself that why my misfortune turned me to the culprit. her thoughts are thinking by Maan only. how come? in her lonely time in home she can think of this thing. It wont harm the drama issue of the show. Also why always Geet's past or fault or misunderstanding is the drama issue. why not Maan's act or past can b the drama issue. Why cant we see how she handles those issues without saying u r soooooo nice.

@ Chime: darling, I had a feelings that I can understand this girl's ineer mind, fighting issue, struggle, positivity & many other issues. but today I questioned myself for the frst time. and believe me sweety it was hard for me. It is the show I never missed in my hectic working hours. but when I question the character of Geet, then may b u r right I m not so worthy to understand fictional women. My bad attempt offcourse & over confident that I thought I understood her. I admit my mistake.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geetu:Wowww thats beautifully writtien👏👏👏👏Fabulous use of words there👏👏...u should add it with your take on PG1 since u hv written it soo well😳

@Shonuu:U giving some fab ideas to Mahesh uncle here kya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..but u almost gave out the summary of all daily soaps today🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I am missing something Sharmi ain't here..who are u guys talking to?🤔
and who is Mahesh Paaji?🤔🤔Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Shonuu: WOW, I am impressed, how u remember all these kind of tracks? Out of frustration kya? 🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello vini, long time...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Take done on Pg 1

Here for Lajji Phools
-------------------------------

First a Very happy birthday to Behzaad Khan aka Brij paaji 🤗this day gave us da OYEEEEEEEE Paaji and the precious accesories including scarf,talwar etc..😆

Rootha Maan-This is MSK he will get pissed but he won't ever think of asking a reason to Geet..and he will start acting khafa😆but that bed scene was amazing..there were no words but the desire and the emotions were so Perfect I loved it😃

Sorry Baby Ke Papa:I love it when they talk in reference to the superbaby😃the note on the cupboard haha she knew he wuld open it...😆aww I love hoW Geet knows Maan.when maan is angry he won't listen to anything so she wrote a note..then MSK wrote a chitthi too..

Insensitive NE:eRR-what the...?I mean Is she Serious..she is asking Did you make aloo parantha for your rapist?😕everyone ain't despo like her...😳

Anonymous Caller: Hmmmm...😈

AYM Mode: Gawsh how difficult was it for Maan to talk to Geet on the dining table...but I guess that's just Maan he doesn't know how to weave words in sensitive moments..good that he didn't bcoz remember the Pregnancy Confession Time the dialogue tht still echoes in my mind: "Mujhe toh Laga tha ki Tum Sirf Meri Ho"🤣

Indirect Gyaan: that was good for daadi so that she doesn't stop Geet from confessing the real truth to Maan..and this Mr.Sharma is he lyk the only Client of the Khurana Constructions and they only have one project to handle Noida Project🤣🤣🤣

Adi the Bumper: Everytym maan cums back their milan has to be with a bumping session🤣

Anonymous Khabri: Hmmmmmmm..😈 Actually I don't know what to say that is why Hmmm..🤣but this can be err-Jun or sum new dushman or maybe Mr.Sharma trying to get revenge off Maan🤣🤣or mayube NT's Doctor..Nt might have seduced him and narrated her dukh bhari daastan so Doc fell for NT and decided to avenge Maan so he is trying create a drift between Maan and Geet thinking that NT might love me if I complete her Ichaaa..Wait I am going too Far so🤔

NE doing WAAH WAAH: Can I just do BLAH BLAH..eevryone is worried tht dev is back and he wil create problemss but naahh hamari NE maharani decides to tell everyone: "My Bhai is Mahaan he gave Khoon to my other bhai" Yeah I know I am over-reacting here to hate NE but her presence gets on my nerves😡Btw Maan still doesn't knwo she bought a flippin company in his absence..they better show it soon..I am losing my cool..

Chikna Err-Jun: OMFG I literally went back when I saw him clean shaved..I got shocked and my sympathies with shonnu today..😆I couldn't take my Eyes Off Err-jun🤣🤣No joke..

Bahut Nainsaafi Hai NE: LMAO the way he said Not fair NE..I culd imagine him saying "Bahut Nainsaafi hai Ne..Bhai ne Bade bhai ko khoon diya aur usse pata bhi nahi hai..ab meri baari😈"

Return Letter: See there is no problem...they trust each other they understand each other but they just can't talk to each other peacefully or even listen to each other..Communication Problems

Pendulum Daadi: I don't get her Main Ki Karoon Daadi ka..Kabhi Saheli Kabhi Selfish Maa..

Tyaagi Dev:Main Maan aur Geet ke Beech mein Aaa rahoon..Mujhe Yahaan se Chale Jaana chahiye..If he really wanted to do that..why didn't he just leave when he heard geet say that..why did he talk to geet abt it or maybe geet is talking to him but my point is he culd have just left chupke se..He is an expert in isn't it..has been there done that so many times..wat happened now then..He ain't Positive..I am not going to believe him..

Powerful Precap: Loved it the most, the way Maan enters with the photograph and it drops from his hand he is so hurt..aww me wanna give jhappies to him🤗this ek tasveer can change Maan's thoughts but that all depends on Maan because sometimes something seen with the eyes without knowing the actual truth can create misunderstadings..I still don't think Maan will doubt geet's intentions..He will just realise something happened when he was struggling for his life..I a just keeping my fingers crossed that this track is handled well..😊

SBS Tukka: No Comment..😆

VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1qYEnNtg4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Jyo
OMG😲 ( suhaana style)😆 I thought you quit the uttran. and FYI, I followed your recco and  watched copied RTM.   YUCK no chemistry at all, comedy , animation bhi nahi bol sakte. I do not know what was it. 

Haaan me too feel ki MC on way due to stress, Maneet need to talk

@ Swan
what new team bhi mai ke garden ki hey babaaji

@SUn
aaj khush toh bahut hogi tum.  Kayaamath ka writer mil gaya