justTP

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: GKDlover1

</div>Hey rupam
<div>@ red

Me same dear, GKD ke lawa kisi aur serial nahi dekthe hum.

but c what a shame, nowadays even we cant c the show and cant bear the pain they giving us too.

@ green

hey rupu

u r more naive than the Arpi now. It seems to me like that.

come on , pull urself to pull the brain of CV's .Now its time for us dreaming of Arpi's dream.Its good for us too. why should we go with CV's? ha just dream as u want it as it should be a good scene of Avita together with peace and happy in place of RV its Avi now.Kitna Achha hai na ?!πŸ˜†

good for eyes and good for thoughts.πŸ˜†

(kabhi kabhi jo CV's dhikane wala epi se jaydha our own imagination works well for us.)πŸ˜†

.dear i like this show much,i know this is just fiction serial but today realy got a heartbroke type.I am realy thinking today that how much i am involved wid the show dat i cant see them in pain.
Waise samepinch dear hum dono ek hi show dekhte hai.
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update..............Very Very Sad......... Arpi acting silly........ woh kya usse apna ghar dikhane ke liye bulaya tha  n nahi aana tha toh shd hv not come instead tellng him 2 leave her n doing thngs he is tellng her 😑😑 Rv is just sick 😑😑

B/w in d SBB , Avi is wearing d sherwani wat RV wore in 2day's epi n Arpi wearing RV's given sari in d wedding 😑😑 Yeh kya ho raha hai .....Stupid CV's n i guess they hv one pagdi 4 all d grooms pehle Avi, then jagat n now Tamy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustTP

Best dialogue of the day.... "Ran Vijayji,  hum shaadi-shuda hai"
.... yeh bathane ke liye Arpita raath ko RV ke ghar pe gayi😊
Did she think ke RV bolega .. "acha tho theek hai, phir aap ghar jaiye"

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE DEAR
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Nandini, I don't know what to say. This episode is full of rubbish. I'm angry at Arpi for agreeing to make the tea and then allow RV to take her to the room , and then wear his saree. She is degrading herself with each act. It's true  if RV decides not to touch Arpi, then all the blame will go to Arpi for listening to him. Avi is going to lose his trust and Bhauji will use the situation to get rid of Arpi. Really, if I was Arpi, I wouldn't dare to set foot in the haveli after going to RV's, even if he never touched her. She practically obey his every order and she never showed him her knife. Why couldn't she show the knife, when he took her to the room, why pretend like she is going to fulfill the deal. Poor Avi believed that Arpi was sleeping in Shika's room when in fact she was in another man's room. And does Shika have to sleep so long without figuring out that Arpi is missing. I don't even know if Arpi will go to her parent's house if Avi kicks her out, she ran away from that place in the first place and even her mom wouldn't forgive Arpi's mistake.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustTP

Disgusting track....

Btw, Arpi ko agar RV ko maarna hi hai tho sari badhal ne ki kya zaroorat thi... Or she is so pati vrata ke usne socha pati ne dhi hui sari ko kharab nahi karna hai (with RV's blood) , RV ke sari ko kharab karthe hain !!

After this Arpi will deserve whatever she gets from Avi, Bhauji et al.

CVs please make this a dream & don't spoil the story till date.

@pink 
justTP

u r in full swing today . seems to me we can get some fun out of the sad and bad epi.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

thanks for the lovely comments.
Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: super_boy

Thanks 4 d update..............Very Very Sad......... Arpi acting silly........ woh kya usse apna ghar dikhane ke liye bulaya tha  n nahi aana tha toh shd hv not come instead tellng him 2 leave her n doing thngs he is tellng her 😑😑 Rv is just sick 😑😑

B/w in d SBB , Avi is wearing d sherwani wat RV wore in 2day's epi n Arpi wearing RV's given sari in d wedding 😑😑 Yeh kya ho raha hai .....Stupid CV's n i guess they hv one pagdi 4 all d grooms pehle Avi, then jagat n now Tamy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey SB
@red
what a wonderful observation yar.After reading ur comment , i did notice in the epi.
so d u think the marriage of shika and tamy will be the next episode?i know Avita wearing the same costume for upto 7 epis we already seen before.May be it will be any day of the week.
U R right one pagdi for allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
even it is for chirag as well.(he is the next one in the Q now)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update............ M feeling bad n sad 4 Avi , he will b totally broken ya dat is if d stupid Cv's r planning more disasters ahead n also sad 4 Arpi but also angry on her 2 b doing wat she did in 2day's epi 😑😑 Rv is a sick jerk 😑😑 n PJ doesnot remember d shawl , its d same which Avi wore wen he was been taken 2 d hospital by Arpi n Sarvana.

Was listening 2 dis song n i guess it will b apt 4 Avi in d coming epis wen he comes 2 know abt Rv's deal n wen he will b sad n angry on Arpi . I guess they can use it in d show .....

Sab Kuchh Bhula Diya - Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam Lyrics
Sab Kucch Bhula Diya

Hum Ne Tum Se Tum Ne Hamara Rishta Joda Gham Se
Ek Wafa Ke Siwa Kaun Si Khata Huvi Thi Humse
Kabhi Bandhan Juda Liya Kabhi Daaman Chuda Liya
Oh Saathi Re Kaisa Sila Diya Yeh Wafa Ka Kaisa Sila Diya
Kaisa Sila Diya Yeh Wafa Ka Kaisa Sila Diya
Tere Vaade Woh Irade Tere Vaade Woh Irade
Oh Saathi Re Sab Kucch Bhula Diya Yeh Wafa Kaisa Sila Diya
Sab Kucch Bhula Diya Yeh Wafa Kaisa Sila Diya

Baat Kuch Samaj Na Aaye Kami Kya Hame Paayi
Ek Tarfa Yeh Mohabbat Humi Ne Sirf Nibhayi
Jaam Chaahat Ka Dekar Zaher Nafrat Ka Pila Diya
Jaam Chaahat Ka Dekar Zaher Nafrat Ka Pila Diya
Zaher Nafrat Ka Pila Diya

Umar Bhar Sona Sakege Kisi Ke Hona Sakege
Ajnabee To Ho Jaao Gair Hum Ho Na Sakege
Kisi Begaane Ki Khaatir Tumne Apno Ko Bhoola Diya
Kisi Begaane Ki Khaatir Tumne Apno Ko Bhoola Diya
Tumne Apno Ko Bhoola Diya Haan Tumne Apno Ko Bhoola Diya

Ab Mujhe Jeena Nahin Sanam Yeh Zaher Peena Nahin Sanam
Ab Mujhe Jeena Nahin Sanam Yeh Zaher Peena Nahin Sanam
Janam Janam Ka Naata Chand Lamhon Mein Mita Diya
Janam Janam Ka Naata Chand Lamhon Mein Mita Diya
Chand Lamhon Mein Mita Diya

Oh Saathi Re Kaisa Sila Diya Yeh Wafa Ka Kaisa Sila Diya
Oh Mitwa Re
Oh Mitwa Re
Oh Mitwa Re

BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

.dear i like this show much,i know this is just fiction serial but today realy got a heartbroke type.I am realy thinking today that how much i am involved wid the show dat i cant see them in pain.
Waise samepinch dear hum dono ek hi show dekhte hai.

Rupu Darling
I can understand how u feeling as i already heartbroken the day Arpi said "yes" to RV's deal. that day I thought i would never ever watch it again and comment on it.Even today it really made me very angry the way Arpi behaving.(ofcourse angry with RV as well but we all know he is the monster for long time).This show is very close to my heart coz i really love the Arpi character ,in which i can see myself in many of the scenes(please dont think these include current scenes are also part of my lifeπŸ˜†)Since the show  started  i never felt that they would bring this kinda disgusting track in this lovely show. Even though its fiction it got values , morals(not about BJ), purity in love, more over its concept where we cant c this kinda in other serials (sas-bahu type).Every time thinking and feeling proud of such kinda of love storywhere its not possible in real world. But its shame , the CV's gonna make it wonderful to worst.😭
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago