Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks dear for the update.
Till date i had not missed even a single episode of gkd no matter where i am so every one in my family knows it that i am just crazy for d show,even when my sis was in hospital i managed to watch it there also.But today was the first time i left watching gkd in between b'coz it was realy too much paining as it was the single show i use to watch.
Dont know what avi is going to do now,till friday i was hoping dat may be arpi is just dreaming dat she has gone to rv but now when i know dat she is actualy there my all hopes had gone down.sad sad now we will have to wait a lot to avita together.
Bye.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks nandu for the UD today.
what can i comment on today's epi ,where a married woman (virgin wifee)agrees  to c a man in the middle of night thinking its like a courtesy visit before the wedding to groom's house .she is behaving as  if she is n't aware why did  he call her?.OMG!!!sick sick sick.
 what a shame to CV's .? What they think of this female lead character and its viewers?
Its really pissing me off.  i should not say these kinda words , better not to  watch and comment.
That's what im thinking right now.
Sorry guys i never ever thought i would see this kinda stuff in this GKD.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Thanks dear for the update.
Till date i had not missed even a single episode of gkd no matter where i am so every one in my family knows it that i am just crazy for d show,even when my sis was in hospital i managed to watch it there also.But today was the first time i left watching gkd in between b'coz it was realy too much paining as it was the single show i use to watch.
Dont know what avi is going to do now,till friday i was hoping dat may be arpi is just dreaming dat she has gone to rv but now when i know dat she is actualy there my all hopes had gone down.sad sad now we will have to wait a lot to avita together.
Bye.

Hey rupam
@ red
Me same dear, GKD ke lawa kisi aur serial nahi dekthe hum.
but c what a shame, nowadays even we cant c  the show and cant  bear the pain they giving us too.
@ green
hey rupu
u r more naive than the Arpi now. It seems to me like that.
come on , pull urself  to pull the brain of CV's .Now its time for us dreaming of Arpi's dream.Its good for us too. why should we go with CV's? ha just dream as u want it as it should be a good scene of Avita together with peace and happy in place of RV its Avi now.Kitna Achha hai na ?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
good for eyes and good for thoughts. πŸ˜†
(kabhi kabhi jo CV's dhikane wala epi se jaydha our own imagination works well for us.)πŸ˜†
Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg! thank god i didn't watch the show n now i can't think of it as i m also one of those who watch ony this show n now i just can't see it , how cheap they can think n how low they can make a lesd cheracterstoop just don't want to watch it again untill they give some worthy reson hope soon,
Or some avita scenes which i don't think is easy for coming week as its reserved for 'Mahaepi' .
after Bj they r creating Rv more cunning n shrewd, that he can sreat a rift which Bj can't ?cv plz b clear wat do u want to show?πŸ€ͺ
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Thanks nandu di...!
Haven't watched the episode, and no plans to watch it...!!!
But seriously why does imagine always ruin there shows??? Audience loose interest in their fav serials just because of there stupid twists and turns, which are not even necessary! And the dragging of tracks😑 this track should have ended by now, or at least arpi should have done something rather then wearing the saare he gave, how disgusting..!!!
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I also follow only GKD bcos I thot it was a different concept from all the saas -bahu kinds thats shown in the other serials.I thot it was a nice , clean lovestory. But am extremely disappointed with this show now. These days , since this new track began , am not following it regularly like before.
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

It was such a sick episode to telecast I personaly feel the leads should have just threatened to quit the show instead of attending promotions for this perverted nonsesnse..This is truly sickening.,nauseating!!! This is just a show RV is a psycho but I can't understand why Arpita is doing all this..According to me it's all her fault...Ridiculous.How can she ever salvage herself after all this..I don't see a way out...

HEY laxmi,
I totally agree with u.
@red
Me think the same as we All know RV is a monster . But Arpi what she did today is totally disgusting. why everybody blames RV? I dont understand?
Its only Arpi's fault that she made RV to succeed in this matter. If she did tell her family members(some one she can truly trust)  now  she dont need to shed buckets.Its really shame on her now.what ever RV said to her is absolutely right. I dont understand what she think of herself going alone to the monster' house. If she really want to harm him or kill him why did she listen to him to do what ever she done  in RV's house so far. I dont understand the CV's where they want to take her character.Its really annoying me that she started bhashan to RV and behaving as if  she even dont know why did he called to his house.(is she think its a courtesy visit  to groom's house before the wedding? that too at midnight without other family members/😲😑). Really shame on Cv's too.What they think of its viewers.They  are also naive like the character and  think that what ever she doing is a sacrifies and  will be sympathetic with her . really shame on u for thinking like that.
Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago
JustTP thumbnail
I think they have reserved all GKD maha episodes as torture episodes. Last maha episode , we had Arpi being physically tortured (undeservedly) in the police station....this time I guess we will see her being mentally tortured (well deservedly) when bauji/ Avi finds out about her tryst with RV.

So lets wait for the maha torture episode on saturday.πŸ˜•
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustTP

I think they have reserved all GKD maha episodes as torture episodes. Last maha episode , we had Arpi being physically tortured (undeservedly) in the police station....this time I guess we will see her being mentally tortured (well deservedly) when bauji/ Avi finds out about her tryst with RV.

So lets wait for the maha torture episode on saturday.πŸ˜•

well said
they wont present or give nothing but torture on  maha epi day.😑😑😑
I have lost all my hopes  for this show now😭😭😭😭
JustTP thumbnail
Best dialogue of the day.... "Ran Vijayji,  hum shaadi-shuda hai"
.... yeh bathane ke liye Arpita raath ko RV ke ghar pe gayi😊
Did she think ke RV bolega .. "acha tho theek hai, phir aap ghar jaiye"