Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Neha_K

no dear... rajni uncle must have made that auto to reverse back to him... 😉

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Ohhh haaannn you are so right....the the power of Rajnics...its a new subject you know...which will soon replace Physics ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup dear....... i m aware of it!! 😉
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh!
What a hopeless case!
Before:- This guy seems to drive me......😍
After:-This guy drives me.......
God! What have the cvs made of a boy who would stand by her beendini even when he did not know what a beendini is in true sense!
Of a boy, true at heart.
Of a boy, who would suffer because his mate did!
Now, he is not even sorry for two-timing. Rather, he is sorry coz he's with her!
How ðŸĪŠ! There can certainly be a change of heart..... but personality change! He's a real gone case!
Gauri........ This is your last chance.... Run, before its too late dear!
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

thanx 4 the update!!

ur line was so true!!
he did kiss her.....in public place........while gauri eating badapao!
OMG....kya thinking hai!!ðŸ˜ē😆

and yes after the kiss .....the expression on his face
OMG....
frds plzz watch that scene...........my god.......looking like a psycho!!
(no offence)
(well am not saying he is psycho.....i just want to tell that the smile seems to me an evil one......never notice this type of smile form jagiya before..........a very different one.....)

but seriously.........what a look he did give after that badapao kiss!!ðŸĪĒ

New term coined by Khusi - "Vadapav Kiss" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† different types of kisses mein yeah bhi new style add kardo ðŸĪĢ 
divmath thumbnail
Ohh in all these discussions I forgot to mention...all said and done...I simply loved Jagya-Gauri's chemistry ðŸ˜ģ they look really really good together and its a pleasure to watch their onscreen romance ! (IMO)
divmath thumbnail
😆 for me their chemistry overpowered all other factors...and I ended up watching the Tum Mile part 3 times today....😆 ....if you keep aside the actual story line and watch it....its such a sweet romance between a boy and a girl...nicely shot, not over the top....the naughtiness, underlying currents everything was perfect ! would love to see more of these two....wish Jagya had told the truth ! thats the only thing which is stopping me from liking him....if he had accepted his mistake, told the truth to both the girls....then I would have supported Jagya wholeheartedly...because he has all the right to choose his life partner... Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me.. its NEVER again.. they have completely lost it ðŸ˜Ą
divmath thumbnail
They?? matlab? you mean Jagya right? or both Jagya & Gauri? ðŸ˜• 
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am ok with the character Gauri but cant see her with Jagya
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I gather we are to see another mini leap of sorts and Surekha must be taking a break as she is supposedly leaving the house................

More tangles within tangles................

I must admit on level, I can understand that Jagya is smitten and has lost all reason..............but on another level, it was this same boy a few days ago who said he could not commit to anything...........that could have been a result of Anandi's visit.😕........anyway, what has to be shown will be shown..................just hope it has all the right messages.