Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Na khola Geet ne raaz, Maan huwa naraaz! (Page 9)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hi Girls...how are you all?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaags mera pyaar tum aagaieeHug.....

Muniza

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

I also don't want to see Dev turn negative just yet - what happened to last 10 months (3 months in serial time)'s regret and repenting... and how he wanted to tell the whole truth to his bro, and how he wanted to go away from Bro and Geet's life so they can be happy? How did he just KNOW that Maneet were going to show up in HIS hotel in Shimla??? Did he plant all that? I don't think so!! He can get negative right in front of our eyes, by the things Maan does - but I don't want to see that he already is negative and he has planned this whole thing. I don't think I can digest that. I want to see him progress into a negative character...

I really hope the blackmailers are just USING Dev (because he is in trouble) to get to Maan for his money. I hope Dev is not a bad guy just yet... and it seems that way from today's article.. let's see. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

You have some excellent points...especially the one about Dev gradually becoming negative.  I agree with you...this gradual progression will more natural and it will work well with the repentant and regretful Dev that was portrayed in the serial thus far.   I think this actor (Samir Sharma) will excel at the GRAY shade....for he is good with portraying with his facial features.

But one thing of note too....The CVs need to really weave s SOLID plot around Maaneet.....otherwise I fear they will become dull and boring....and none of us want that!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartEBasso

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hi Girls...how are you all?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaags mera pyaar tum aagaieeHug.....

Muniza

Ji.....mein aagayi....
Hug bas abhi bachhon ka himework khtam karwaya....and just logged on now!!

EBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

@ Al - Hi dear

How are you?

@ dtri - Hi......

Muniza

Hello Girls!!!

Haila you forgot me, i am Muniza, i think one time i have give ton of name for Maan, if you remember, it was your post right?

What's your name anyways?

Muniza

No no - def didn't forget anyone here!! Not you especially - I appended all your superlatives on my post... I'm Dhwani by the way!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

TongueA-llo   Munni, Shivu, Savi-tan, Eminent and Nargis (if you r alive and kicking).  My love to all of ya.

Ooops, sorry went off to sleep!!

EBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

You have some excellent points...especially the one about Dev gradually becoming negative.  I agree with you...this gradual progression will more natural and it will work well with the repentant and regretful Dev that was portrayed in the serial thus far.   I think this actor (Samir Sharma) will excel at the GRAY shade....for he is good with portraying with his facial features.

But one thing of note too....The CVs need to really weave s SOLID plot around Maaneet.....otherwise I fear they will become dull and boring....and none of us want that!!

Oh yes you are so right... This new plot can't survive too long if Maneet story doesn't progress soon!!! We need some maturity added to their relationship - some sizzling scenes - OH GOD MISS THOSE SOOOO Badly !!! but for now anything will do to move the story along, as long as it's a good plot. Even if it means sacrificing cute Maneet scenes... But that has to change VERY VERY soon.. we will get used to a good track very quickly, then we the  fans will be complaining about how there is no romance!! haha - CVs can never win LOL

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
@ Dhawani - Nice name dear, since last week i was kept asking you, but you havent replied, but it's ok.

I am actually updating my take right now, then will quote everyone 1 by one....

Muniza
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Oh yes you are so right... This new plot can't survive too long if Maneet story doesn't progress soon!!! We need some maturity added to their relationship - some sizzling scenes - OH GOD MISS THOSE SOOOO Badly !!! but for now anything will do to move the story along, as long as it's a good plot. Even if it means sacrificing cute Maneet scenes... But that has to change VERY VERY soon.. we will get used to a good track very quickly, then we the  fans will be complaining about how there is no romance!! haha - CVs can never win LOL

I agree that they cannot please every fan, but the PLOT and the PROBLEM in the story a re vital to the survival.....cute scenes can only last so long, before they loose their charm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Go to top