3 IDIOTS-Na khola Geet ne raaz, Maan huwa naraaz! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
chalo me gonna go now....i have to go and study tomorrow is exam....so we will discuss when i come back
Dev Should NOT be forgiven
-Maan should never think that Dev is better with Geet them him
-Maan should never feel that Geet has a soft spot for Dev after all of the tortures he himself has seen her go through!
-The storyline has a strong feel to it....yet they have weak ends to it....which i have mentioned above
-It is ok for Maan to get upset when Dev is tryin to show his caring side........i want him to get angry on this!
-It would make sense for maan to erupt on dev that after torturing geet and almost having her killed you think of her and the child now?
-I would make sense for Maan to question Geet as to why she is doing things for him....cause that is not wrong!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shivu,  I too luv your appraisal of the episode.

Frankly, I think Maan would never doubt Geet's undying love for him.  And articles can be so wrong!! Have seen it previously where the write-ups dont match up with the reality of the storyline.  I can guarantee a jealous quality that would make him overly possessive about Geet.  And with the pic in tow, as seen in the pre-cap, Maan seems all set to question Geet privately.  And 😑 his anger on Dev.  Maan is not living in fool's paradise.  And he views everything objectively.  And he seems to have a grip of things as it happens.  The Khandan fortuitous brain !

A question again - Do you see a trio of Dev-NT-Brij villainy at play ????😑
Hello girls,

I am backπŸ€—....

Give me couple of minutes to read and reply....

Muniza
Anyone around ??????  Will take 10 mts. to watch repeat.  Will be back.
😊MunniThank the lucky stars.  You've returned.

πŸ˜›Wheres all the thread-bearers 'other than at play' ???
Originally posted by lovetheserial

😳Munni,

Ghayab !  Heard it love !  When the Cat is away, the mice are at play !  Now gotta figure out who is the Cat and who are the mice?  Guys, you guys are doing a fabulous job is keeping the thread weaving on and on.  Wow.πŸ‘

Cat Vrushu, Viji, Nags, and mice, me, shivi and youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....

Muniza
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Munni, Mystery shivu,

πŸ˜‰MSK's love for Geet is bordering on obsession.  Patha nahi, do you girls think his obsession would take him finally to the Tai Chi room to sort out his own mess.  When he gets angry (the precap seems to show his anger and assuming his indifference) he sees blank.  He would hurt Geet to an extent she would agonize and shed the tear drops of guilt (at not having told Maan the truth) and then when all goes haywire, he would passionately love her. 

What say??? Any possibility ???

Yes Obsession brings passionπŸ˜‰....I don;t want him to obsessed like a psycho, but till his obsession give us passionate love, i am fine with it...He already told her he's possessive about her, and can't see anyone near her, so as she....And now 3rd person is the sinner, so obviously he will give the girl a good torture, which would be passionate...What say?

Muniza
Munni,  ready to analyze the episode bit by bit??