Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Na khola Geet ne raaz, Maan huwa naraaz! (Page 24)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Aww Munni! We all love you too! Hug 

Preeto: OMG! Lub you for reading my loooooooong take! I know .. I get carried away quite a bit .. and quite often! I sometimes do a double-take after I look at the length of my own posts sometimes! Like "OMG I wrote that much!?" LOL! But thaaankyou for liking and agreeing! Hug

AL: Thanx for reminding us all why Daadi is less active within KC now! Maan asked her to slowly retire. Hmm .. I guess she's still just getting updated by Maan now rather than going to KC .. as she used to go there quite often before. Last time she went I think was when Daadi had imposed the 30-minute rule? And she had gone there and seen NT and Arjun. Yea.. I think that was the last.

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentlovetheserialInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

MkSmile,   EmiSmile,

Will read your takes when I return back at 5 pm, indian time.  Need to run out for some errands.  I keep waiting for all of you gals takes in the night and I wonder where in heavens name is everybodyConfused.  I am also learning from experience !!  Will post my response to you gals on the thread and pm it you guys too.

Take care.  Loads of luv.Heart  AL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Alright AL! Take care and I'll definitely see you later as again, I'm free today.

Bye! Hug

Z
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Hey Emmz. You still here?

Who else is still here?

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
PreetoSmile,

Am flashing out of scene right now.  Will return by 5 pm my indian time.  And will reply to all takes and pm responses when necessary.  Till we meet Darling Maan and sweetie Geet again, today night (my time),  I shall say 'au revoir'.  Have a nice day.  Loads of LuvHeart.  AL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
@ Z TV - I will read your take at morning, and reply...I am sure you have wrote as interesting as you always do....

Ok girls will talk at morning....Take care, love you all......

Muniza

eminentroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I am off for today as my eyelids are giving in .. they can't take it anymore! Ahhh! LOL Overdramatic I know.

Sooo .. I shall see all you lovelies later in the day/night whichever one will work respectively for each member. Alright, till then

I am off to ghore-baich-ke-sowing.

Take care. Sweet Maaneet Dreams.

Love,

Z

<3

eminentInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hellooooo Shelloooooo Idiotsssss // Hug

Another very interesting, attention-grabbing, brain-tickling, and anger-provoking episode. Very dhansoo again in terms of content .. and storyline. We are getting back on track with the real issues...even in the case of Arjun. Chikna-Boy regained his memory, looks like! Chiknarjun shall be his name until he grows back some stubble. Can't stand the sight of his face! Lol! Sorry but the first scene with him today where he is giving some death/perverted look scared the beejeezers out of me...so I'm stressing the fact that he looked hideous. Sorry Piyush .. I know the truth hurts. LOL But yes, onto the episode.. very interesting indeed!

I have to make a confession...I never watched AA scene today! But I managed to catch a glimpse of Arjun, and have to agree with you...he looks a bit awkward. Stop stressing! -'cause your making me stress!  LOL

So ... here we go!

Kuch Na Keh Paaye Hum: You know .. one thing I liked was that Maan wasn't shown going straight to his Hoo Haa after that little encounter with Geet. She had already apologized twice and he hadn't gotten his answers yet .. so he just thought of letting it go for now...probably assuming she was doing it out of majboori rather than wanting to. Btw.. Maan -- even though he was angry -- looked super cute coming into the room like an cute-angry-young-boy. Haha! He just looked super adorable .. like some kid who just got scolded and who wouldn't listen to anyone. Embarrassed So Geet comes and helps him find his night-suit as he seems to not be able to think straight and is fumbling. She comes and helps him .. sort of like telling him that she's still there for him and no one else. She will help him find the light from the darkness that seems to be clouded over his head at the moment.

This translates into their night as they both seem to have been strayed from any peace possible. Maaneet's life has always been a bunch of hurdles .. especially the days closing into their marriage and after. Poor Maaneet -- having to battle one person after another just so they can get a few moments of peace. And this of course is the biggest hurdle of all considering it deals with their worst enemy. Perfect scene as even thought there was a bare minimum of two sentences spoken .. the rest of their conversation happened through their eyes. They know they love each other .. they try so hard to initiate a conversation to talk out their problem .. but words fail them as they do not know what to say.

Maan's dilemma is that he is unable to give Geet peace by kicking Dev out of KM while..

Geet's dilemma is that even if she tries to reciprocate the same hatred that she too feels for Dev...it is hard for her to take any decision before telling Maan the truth about the blood donation.

Both are at a crossroads..and communication is lacking leaving them both quiet and saddened and helpless. Ouch

Not just leaving them both saddened but all of us as well! It was all but peaceful..Only silence...that kills...

Ek Chithi: First off..awww. Maan knows that all these small gestures from Geet by taking out his clothes, etc are just a way to assure him of her love for him. Total wifey thing to do but this time it serves a dual purpose .. to calm him a bit from the events of the previous day because Geet knows Maan like the back of her hand and would guess that he hadn't forgotten anything. And then he finds the letter. HALLELUJAH! Thankyou CVs for not making the letter mysteriously disappear, fly away, or end up in the villain's hand. Seen that happen a bit too many times so I salute you for not going all cliche on us. Geet's letter was short, sweet, and very apt. Told Maan straightforwardly what had transpired with Daadima that made her carry the hot water towards the outhouse. She loves him too much to see him hurting like this and he knows that.

And like a cute hubby, he writes back. By the way .. the half sad, half concentrated face Maan had while writing the letter was shoo shweet. I felt like going and turning that frown upside down. Embarrassed

I really enjoyed this letter writing thing...when in doubt ..write a letter ! LOL That always seems to work, well that is if your NOT in a K-ekta serial, because if you are, then God knows when you'll get-if you ever get it!! Oh and I loved Maan's end siggy.."Tumhara Maan" AwwDay Dreaming so sweet!

In Truth & Honesty, I Believe: First off... someone give me a bulldozer so I can run over Annie. Or a missile so I can shoot her off into space.

Clown  Pig   Nuke
Here's a clown, a pig and a radioactive thing...would that do for now?? Please just finish her off with anything you get!!!!!LOLDim-wit she definitely is!

Because she certainly doesn't seem like a creature from planet Earth to be asking GEET of all people if she made breakfast for Dev. That thought shouldn't even come out as a mistake..let alone on purpose. Annie may not have a sorry bone in her body .. for she forgot everything Chiknarjun did to her .. so she feels that Dev falls under the same circumstances and Geet shall forgive him. Are you kidding me? Wake up and smell the burnt toast Annie ... this is reality .. and the reality is that Dev is a scumbag who is not worthy of forgiveness. Ayo Maa .. what am I expecting of a 19-year old dimwit!? 

Maan comes to the breakfast table ... and is still apprehensive of Geet's feelings.. and is yet again unable to look her properly in the eye or say anything to her. As well as remember he did the same thing the first day after marriage in which he wasn't asking Geet anything but rather talking to Daadi about Nakul's whereabouts and who would serve the food. Geet had been ok after the half SR but Maan was concerned her feelings were otherwise. Same thing here except he is more doing it because he just can't come to terms as to what to say to her -- even if it's something sweet. Since he had already read the letter he was just thinking more about what to do with Dev. It was nice seeing Geet repeatedly look at Maan .. worrying the entire time about what he would be thinking .. how, if he read the letter, did he react, etc. Poor lass .. doesn't catch a break and is always worrying her poor head off! Even the little hint of a smile wasn't enough to tell her that everything was ok. She still needed to hear him.  

But .. Maan receives a call from his long-term client and figures he's been deceived and lied to. Obviously this struck a chord in Geet's heart, along with Daadima's. Geet looked like she was about to tell him everything as she got up quickly and improvised by telling him of the lunch. Well .. that thought still ate her up till her encounter with Daadima though.

Kaun Hoon Mein Part 3: First it was Dev the stalker.. now it's Dev or Dev's disciple. Who knows? Evil Smile But he sure as hell has ticked off Maan Singh Khurana. I swear he called him like 5-6 times already. Poor Geet got another hardened response .. by mistake this time. But this man surely knows everything .. and he was there at the hospital, courtesy of the call and the photo. But Dev's mentioning had no affect on Maan. He doesn't want anything to do with Dev..let alone hear something about him. But the man knew what would interest Maan more .. and of course he took Geet's name. He hit the right note ' got the right reaction .. and left Maan in a super-tense and super-suspicious mood. Way to go'It can't be anything related to Arjun considering Arjun's mind is only dancing to NT's tunes now. And he only found out today about Maan's blood donor.. and the mystery man had a picture. So no way is it Arjun.

Doosri Chithi Aur Sawalon Ka Jawab: Well, that was just about the sweetest letter coming from a man who is going through hell right now because of Dev. Geet is confirmed that Maan's anger is at himself for not being able to fulfill Geet's wish of being happy all her life.. stress-free. He promised her khushiyan and is unable to give them to her as her biggest reason to cry is not that far from her. Hayeeeee @ "Tumhara Maan" .. he is sooo adorable. Very sentimental scene with both the letters today! Dil khush kar ditta!

Daadima's Turn Around: Yet again, Daadi the pendelum turns towards Geet's needs. But if you noticed..she did it solely because she saw with her own eyes what it was doing to her GRANDSON and his BABY. Why hadn't she thought of Geet's feelings and stress before? Especially when she was begging for Geet to keep the secret, let Dev into KM, and tell Geet that Dev has done so much for her? Daadima can be very selfish when it comes to her own blood .. hopefully she completely understands Geet's feelings next time she is hurting. Geet tells her about her problems with keeping this truth for Maan and Daadi .. seeing the effect it is having on Maaneet .. let's her confide in Maan.

Devaaaa'seemed real fishy when he was peeking in on Daadi and Geet. Hmmmmm .. something brewing in that puny brain of his? I guess so. (Samir Sharma is so awesome! Thank goodness we have a Dev who can emote properly'now we can actually judge his expressions ' considering he has them!)

Precap: WAACKAAOOO! Now that was a scary precap. Stern Smile The alignment of Geet between her lover and her scammer .. was so greatfully done! Reminded me of the promo where Geet placed her wedding ring in between Maan and Dev's picture. We got to see soo much in such a small precap. First, we saw Geet's confused expression as to what Dev may be looking at'then Dev's unaffected expression at Maan's appearance, and then Maan's deathly stare at Dev ' notice how he seems to direct his stare more towards Dev than Geet. He himself proved to be blaming Dev when that caller took  both Geet and Dev's name. He suspected Dev only. And then we saw Geet's stricken face as realization dawns that Maan is seeing her with Dev and has probably reached his boiling point. And then that picture! It's of Geet behind Dev at the hospital. So deffo was taken on purpose and Dev was probably the one who told the man to take the picture. Or else why would anyone in their right mind take a picture so random? But nonetheless .. sent shivers down my spine the way Maan looked at both of them! Hai Rabba.. help Geet! 

Alrighty, bakk bakk khatam!

Comment karo na Big smile

Love,

Z

<3

Holy Moly?!!!! I just finished reading a fantastic extensive analytical essay on GHSP episode!! LOL 
& Yes Zster- Precap definitely put me on the edge of my seat!! Waiting today's episode!

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top