Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Na khola Geet ne raaz, Maan huwa naraaz! (Page 19)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Yepp .. I truly feel the moral intention will play out through the next few episodes as we will see Maan & Geet fighting off the evil ..and this will end in sending off a positive message.

So far Brij has received the consequences of his heinous actions against Geet. NT and Dev are next on the list. Although let's see how Daadima handles Dev going too jail again -- if he ever does. Last time wasn't so successful.

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
TongueHey Killer,    Are u  up  too ????

Munni and ZZZ are with us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
WackoI am just trying to kinda sort out time factor.  I know Munni is in the US.  Where are u guys  ZZZ an Killer ???
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@Al
plsss call me Preet yaar pls Tongue

yaar did u see Arjun last night cheeeeeee i mean he looks like chila hua anda yuckkk
hai na

@Hey Z
How r u ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialroseinbloom

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
@AL
Me INDIA(New delhi)
where are you
btw i love your writing it so amazing
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
ZZZZ, Munni,  KillerTongue,

All well said and done.  Even if it is these morals or truths the director with his CV team want to bring out, they should not drag, and end the thrill of the fiction.

The issues should extend maximum 1 week or 1/2 and the desired moral theme brought out.  After all the viewing is for todays young crowd and working women who need these pep-serials to boost their morale,  face similar situations and win the world over....  So much of honor killings, infanticide, rape, killings, eve-teasing (even now yes - my daugher faces it in college) and branding of women to the ludicrous thinking of men -  all prevalent today and what better way than GEET serial achieving high standards in winning themes and a serial where many many can emulate or look up to !!

What say ?????

Edited by lovetheserial - 28 February 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreamspreetgurti

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Dear Sis's,

Broken Heart  Whats to come ?  Whats to come,  Whats to come?

Thumbs UpVery strong screenplay, charged performances, dialogues (if any) gripping.  Reason being that today was only a partial direction of the episode, that is going to be cliff-hanging, and wrapped in suspense.

ClapGeet and Maan have skimmed the cream of this episode.  Their passion and silent suffering are a treat to watch.  The bedroom only echoed their emotions.  Geets agony and Maans aggressive mode bordering only on sensitivity to Geet and her feelings again keep us assuming either the best for them or the worst scenario possible. 

Very well written Al...That scene was too good, both were kind of fighting with their own feelings, cant share to each other neither hide.....

AngryI wonder if the trio of Dev-NT-Brij is a possibility at this time !  Dev's rise of the phoenix, NTs wicked witch role as the lone survivor (from Alice in Wonderland) who never dies and Brij the unsung hero of Geets historical past can become a powerful tri''

Hmmm nice point, who were the reason of her worst past, without them the story can't be strong, and MaanEet relation can't be more strong as well.....Good possibility....

WinkLovely juxtaposed love letters from Geet and Maan who return to us with passion, honesty and undying love when words fail them, and sensitivity shrouds them.  Their expressions take us to a paradise lost for the time being.  Though I could never connect with this baby, love the way Geet brings the baby in to calm the all-imposing Maan.

Yes how sweetly she brought baby and said "abb toh baby ki mamma ko maaf kurdo" , and you can see slight smile on his face.....

HeartThumbs UpReiterating of Maans love for truth and integrity in relationships, thru the client conversation, was the opportune moment for us to understand his reaffirmation of these as founding pillars of his relationship.  Geet is the vermillion in their relationship, the rose that's tender and ready to be plucked, the lotus above the slush its born into.  Why do I always fall for her tremendous charisma and non-chalant approach to acting !

Haila i totally forgot that part, my bad headache, yes loved it how indirectly Geet got the message, and the message gave her lil strength as well to tell the truth to Maan.....

DeadAnvesha is nondescript.  LOLAdi is in his stuttering non-contentious super role, ShockedDadi is contradictory, DeadArjun ugly, and Thumbs UpDev Mr. Samir seems the ultimate contamination of purity.  He has made the Khurana Mansion a devils workshop !

Loved your character analysation with the right words....

Everyone, except Maan seems to know the factoring reason for Maans 2nd life.  Blood from his brother.  Quite making Dev the hero as his kid sister would like to see it.  At least Adi and Pinki should see the untold evil of NT and Dev.  They have been through much with Geet as friends.

I seriously hate that part, where Anwesha was showing her excitement, and somehow telling the bravery story of Dev, how he saved MaanAngry...My whole sympathy with Maan, poor guy, Dev blood is running in his veinsCry.....

ClapI think the CVs know the pulse of fans.  They have been very clear that they are apart from the usual run-of-the-mill serials.  The love letters did not fly off,  Maans suspicions about Dev and not Geet with the redundant caller, Maan coming to terms  and drawing the line with Geet and Dev in the precap'a quick succession of not dragging the plots are very much appreciated.

I am totally agree with you in that, that's i always love about Geet CV's no dragging.....Come to the point asap....

SmileThe entire episode doggedly ran on an unpredictable thread with us scratching our heads for answers.

Yes it was good, let see what today for u, and tomorrow for meEmbarrassed......

TongueCheers.

Me in magentaEmbarrassed......

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialroseinbloompreetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
HellooooooooMuniya , how r u ?
i just read tujhe headache Go and rest why are you here then haaaaaa Soti kyun nahin waise bhi i dont like your 5 hours of sleeping system you should atleast sleep 8 hours but you never listen to me Hai naaaaaa

btw did u write take yesterday ?

Go to top