Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Na khola Geet ne raaz, Maan huwa naraaz! (Page 18)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@ Al - I have read your reply on my take, will reply in a bit...Right now i am reading your take, and trying to reply to you...Daughter is sleepy, so let me come in a bit and reply to all your comments....

@ Z TV - Yes loved Geet expression that time, annie got her reply lolz....I will be more happy to see my Geet Handa back, can't see her crying, and broken like that...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
You know .. and I'm just thinkin' out loud here ...

maybe one reason that Annie/Daadima & everyone else is shown not having a strong impact from Geet's story about her deception and the whole scam is because they don't understand the impact of what it had on Geet's life.

We as viewers, and MSK -- although he wasn't tied to Geet back then -- know the full impact and are emotionally tied to their story. Maan saw Geet being almost murdered several times because of this whole conspiracy against her ... and no one else was there to witness her mishappenings.

So .. in turn it makes us viewers realize that we are more tied to Maaneet than their own family members are. Good feeling, huh?

.. Sorry .. if you don't agree with me. I'm just trying to make light of Daadi's selfish and Annie's IDIOTIC behaviour.

Z

Very well said After Maan we are the witness of her mis happenings...They don't know the whole story of her, but they should have to understand...When you don't know the whole background or past of someone, don't force or assume something and give the statement....

Atleast Annie and Daadi know tiny bit, so why force the person or pass the silly statements....Anyways Annie realised her mistake that's i am fine....

___________________________________________________________________________________

TongueLOLZZZTV

Z, u r right about this fact that Dadima and least of all Ann, know nothing of Geets agony.  But Dadima, being by virtue Dadi, has to express grandmotherly concern for her grand-daughter-in-law.  She has also seen and supported Geet thru all G & M misunderstandings.  And Dadi has very emphatically supported Geet.

Now we see Daadi in a new light, as she is.  The manipulative woman.  The feelingless woman who only cares the heavens for her pothas and none else.  Remember, when Maan was hateful of Geet during Diwali celebration in KM, she begged Geet to bring Maan out of darkness into which if he plunged he would never return.  How Maan would react Daadi knew but her selfish love for her potha pushed Geet to reconcile with Maan.  The hell she went through facing MSKs wrath and anger in Paint Co.  And finally only Geet could bring Maan back to being Maan when she confronts him in his Tai Chi room, and achieves the greatest boon alone - getting paint co. staff and herself to work back in KC.

Dadima is not a fool.  She can totally understand Geets background and her weaknesses.  Yet she chooses to manipulate for her own reasons to keep the Khandan intact with both pothas as wheels to KM.  She has the motherly instinct but only fear of what Maan said on the phone abt truth and trust (convo. with Mr. Sharma) made her remark to Geet that she gives the green signal to talk to Maan and speak the truth.

Foolish Annie is in fools paradise.  Confused and immature.  But deliberate with her heart, and very action oriented, esp. when it comes to love....   She will never understand Geets background till she experiences it herself !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

SHIVU,  GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS LUV.

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
AL, your words couldn't be truer. And I felt the same about Daadi and I wrote this in my take.. that Daadima really only felt the concern for Geet and the baby after she realized Maan's behaviour is changing again. He is being monotonous.. he isn't speaking much .. he is rushing away to KC before he can be asked anything further.

She hates seeing Maan become a recluse .. and seeing this behaviour she insists that Geet tell Maan everything. She also saw that it would affect her great-granchild as well .. and so to stop this suffering .. she tells Geet the right thing to do. She may be a caring person .. no doubt about that...but sometimes her intentions are purely out of love for her blood .. which was evident.

I mean this is the same Daadi .. who wouldn't allow one potha in the house because he had kicked out the other ones.. and then insisted that he come back and bring the other back -- knowing he did something wrong.

Thanx for sharing your views! Truly enlightening.

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentlovetheserialInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
zzz r you there???
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
helloooo
who all are here ?

lovetheserial

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
ZZZZZZZ,  MUNNIIIIIIII,

Remember this spoilerz they kept showing us about 2 stalkers - one in shimla and one in Delhi.  And everybody went into lovely, long, indepth, summarizations of that event of the stalker ? stalkers ? figment of imagination stalkers ????

Today I feel,the truth is:  they are threading the evil intentions of minds that make Lucifer, Shethan, Devil, large with support of many little evil intentions or devilish intentions to give power to destruction of happiness.  Maybe 1, 2, or 3 stalkers or maybe just our minds play, but the symbolism is evil over good and who wins ?  Moral is for us to gather through the episodes.  Again 2 ( M&G) pure intentions are always strong and united.  One enemy (stalkers) versus  One Power of Goodness (M&G).

Add ZZZ,  Muniiiii Confused  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloompreetgurtiInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
AL I'm here!

OMG what an interesting analogy you made of the stalker-issue! I was truly wondering the same thing...

And you really connected it well.

Z

lovetheserial

Go to top