Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😳Munni,

Ghayab !  Heard it love !  When the Cat is away, the mice are at play !  Now gotta figure out who is the Cat and who are the mice?  Guys, you guys are doing a fabulous job is keeping the thread weaving on and on.  Wow.πŸ‘
lovetheserial thumbnail
If the CV's were listening to us, they would have stopped the AA track long back  or at least replaced the actress.  How many definitions of dumb acting do they need before getting the mesage across?
Thick heads.

Though I admit that the current track is interesting to watch, I fail to accept Dev turning into a new leaf and Geet's forgiveness in the light of his past actions.  Buh.

As for PKYEK being a copy - who cares? I watch it bcoz it is interesting and different from Saas Bahu dramas. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

Savi,

As I hear Samir cannot waste his talents on goody-shoe tracks.  And originally replied to me by Vij, his transition from the good to the evil will be worth watching.  And I see that shadowy figure thru the episodes, esp. his appearance in all the crucial times of the sequences,  Spells an air of mystery and doom, like the slow rise of the phoenix !! 
His eyes are slitting evil (I dont know if I am reading too much on the expressions) in the last bit of his appearance when Dadi and Geet are talking !! 

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: savi-tan

If the CV's were listening to us, they would have stopped the AA track long back  or at least replaced the actress.  How many definitions of dumb acting do they need before getting the mesage across?

Thick heads.

Though I admit that the current track is interesting to watch, I fail to accept Dev turning into a new leaf and Geet's forgiveness in the light of his past actions.  Buh.

As for PKYEK being a copy - who cares? I watch it bcoz it is interesting and different from Saas Bahu dramas. 

Yes because those CVs and screenplay writers were not writing anything which is why i said that the PH listened to us and so did the channel and got rid of those writers today...

look at the credits.....our dialog writer is our writer now Barry Dhillon!!

U don't even see much of AA anymore...we only had a scene of them possibly for 3-4 mins....the rest was maaneet....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

res

Di agar woh aanay bhi na de na,.....tabhi main chahti hoon woh teesra koi dhakka de kaar ajayega.....maaneet ka pyar nahin hai kamzoor....magar agar koi 3 teesre ki wajah se maaneet aag laga de.....to yahi sahi!😳

Ok me pissed very pissed.....there are numerous articles on Maan allowing Dev to stay back as he starts to feel that He cannot take Dev's place in geet's life???

First off Maan himself has said to Dev, "he will not let Geet forget what Dev has done to her, and nor will he forget himself"

So what happened to that line??? DEV SHOULD NOT BE FORGIVEN.....what he has done is a SIN! 😑

Also there is one where maan feels that he should not come between Maan and Dev HELLO!!! Are we tryin make Maan the sacrificing man now????

why are they tryin to make Geet and Maan God and Devi?????

Show realism!!!!!! 

-Dev Should NOT be forgiven
-Maan should never think that Dev is better with Geet them him
-Maan should never feel that Geet has a soft spot for Dev after all of the tortures he himself has seen her go through!
-The storyline has a strong feel to it....yet they have weak ends to it....which i have mentioned above
-It is ok for Maan to get upset when Dev is tryin to show his caring side........i want him to get angry on this!
-It would make sense for maan to erupt on dev that after torturing geet and almost having her killed you think of her and the child now?
-I would make sense for Maan to question Geet as to why she is doing things for him....cause that is not wrong!!!

But BUT.......In the end i want Maaneet to talk this out....and together find out who is calling Maan!

SHOW ANY MU......but it has to be logical....and realistic!!!!!! SHOW ANY KIND OF MU.....but if my MAANEET are separated....then HALLA BOL FROM ALL!!!!

Fantastic post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ love u
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@All helloooooo
itne der se i am finiding the thread ab mili now me going
Sorry
gdnite
love you all

btw I Loved the episode story is moving and its gripping baq to baq good epi great going
Gurti was fab no need to say that
love the letter scene awwwwww how sweet and thankgod letter hawa main ude nahin unlike other daily dose of torture shows
i love Geet even more now as a show leads everyone is doing great
i had so many things to write but very sleepy will
write tmr

and good news guys the new writer is Mahesh he is good writer and he had done beautiful moments in KZK,Kayamt and KTHShows where romance and story were best i still remember milind prachi scenes were brilliant
me going byeeeeeeeee

lovetheserial thumbnail
Mystery ShivAre you in that cosy DEN of yours ???

Munni,  Ghayab ho gayi ?????

πŸ˜†Silent type and all ..... I am waitin' for reactions ????

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Thick heads.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Savi,

As I hear Samir cannot waste his talents on goody-shoe tracks.  And originally replied to me by Vij, his transition from the good to the evil will be worth watching.  And I see that shadowy figure thru the episodes, esp. his appearance in all the crucial times of the sequences,  Spells an air of mystery and doom, like the slow rise of the phoenix !! 
His eyes are slitting evil (I dont know if I am reading too much on the expressions) in the last bit of his appearance when Dadi and Geet are talking !! 

Oh yea something will be coming....cause the BG score that played in the precap is Maan's BG score when he gets agressive!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I still remember this bg score being played when he was being agressive, passionate, and angry at the same when he pulled geet towards him after tryin to get her jealous of pari showin her the jhumka!

it also played when he passionately had her get up from the jhula and was going to put the ring on her😳😳😳😳😳

i am thinkin something is coming soooooo very sooon
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Al
jaate saw your post dear you are the best writer amongst all the Idiots right now
Love your writing

bye now

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@All helloooooo

itne der se i am finiding the thread ab mili now me going
Sorry
gdnite
love you all

btw I Loved the episode story is moving and its gripping baq to baq good epi great going
Gurti was fab no need to say that
love the letter scene awwwwww how sweet and thankgod letter hawa main ude nahin unlike other daily dose of torture shows
i love Geet even more now as a show leads everyone is doing great
i had so many things to write but very sleepy will
write tmr

and good news guys the new writer is Mahesh he is good writer and he had done beautiful moments in KZK,Kayamt and KTHShows where romance and story were best i still remember milind prachi scenes were brilliant
me going byeeeeeeeee

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nahiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

mahesh is an ekta's writer??? Please tell me he was apart of the shows when there was a gripping storyline....and the show was interesting!!!

Please please tell me he was not there when the shows went down....nahin to mera dil toot jayega!!!!🀒😭

@Kulfi-thanks❀️ u too
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ AL - I am @ work darling, will come In 20 minutes, will reply to all ur questions...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago