Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

[CB2 10th Epi.]Feb. 28th,2011 Written Update (Page 3)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by viprakshi

thanks vedo..but i think dadaji said that his grandson must marry before he reaches 23 or 30 years old (tees saal or twenty three?) 

Hmm this makes more sense! Thank you for the correction, I'll change it! Big smile

august123 Goldie
august123
august123

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Nice update vedo, but i think u missed the last part, the precap u have written happened today only, the priest explained mansaram that if kanha has made the jodi he will find a way to unite then together, he should only do his duty and teach radhika all the learnings of brahmin. today they showed a very interesting interaction b/w Kashi maharaj and M, she goes to him and asks him to change his prediction, to  make her son RP, she also bribes him. He asks him whether she will be able to change the niyati, what life has stored in for her, she says she will take care of every thing. Kashi maharaj then tells her that kans also tried to change his fortune by improsioning his sister n brother in law n killing their 7 sons, but was he able to change his fortune, ...

it was too good

the precap was dev asking mansaram about radhika,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07irene_c..yajnaseni..ashna26Vishakha_Sakhi

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update Vedo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by august123

Nice update vedo, but i think u missed the last part, the precap u have written happened today only, the priest explained mansaram that if kanha has made the jodi he will find a way to unite then together, he should only do his duty and teach radhika all the learnings of brahmin. today they showed a very interesting interaction b/w Kashi maharaj and M, she goes to him and asks him to change his prediction, to  make her son RP, she also bribes him. He asks him whether she will be able to change the niyati, what life has stored in for her, she says she will take care of every thing. Kashi maharaj then tells her that kans also tried to change his fortune by improsioning his sister n brother in law n killing their 7 sons, but was he able to change his fortune, ...

it was too good

the precap was dev asking mansaram about radhika,

Ouch I'm so sorry, I must've missed this part. Checking it right now and will correct it!

august123

DAIRY25 Senior Member
DAIRY25
DAIRY25

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
thanks dear ....

Vishakha_Sakhi

august123 Goldie
august123
august123

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
its ok vedo, i actually see CB2 at 7.30 pm in India, and i try not to miss itWink

Vishakha_Sakhi

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thank U very much for the written update....really nice

Vishakha_Sakhi

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update :))

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index