[CB2 10th Epi.]Feb. 28th,2011 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks vedo..but i think dadaji said that his grandson must marry before he reaches 23 or 30 years old (tees saal or twenty three?) 
Omg hope the evil witch wont try to kill her fil
couldnt watch todays episode😔....

Thanks for the wonderful update Vedo....
waiting for the rest.

Originally posted by viprakshi

thanks vedo..but i think dadaji said that his grandson must marry before he reaches 23 or 30 years old (tees saal or twenty three?) 

Hmm this makes more sense! Thank you for the correction, I'll change it! ðŸ˜ƒ

Nice update vedo, but i think u missed the last part, the precap u have written happened today only, the priest explained mansaram that if kanha has made the jodi he will find a way to unite then together, he should only do his duty and teach radhika all the learnings of brahmin. today they showed a very interesting interaction b/w Kashi maharaj and M, she goes to him and asks him to change his prediction, to  make her son RP, she also bribes him. He asks him whether she will be able to change the niyati, what life has stored in for her, she says she will take care of every thing. Kashi maharaj then tells her that kans also tried to change his fortune by improsioning his sister n brother in law n killing their 7 sons, but was he able to change his fortune, ...

it was too good

the precap was dev asking mansaram about radhika,
Thanks for the great update Vedo!
Originally posted by august123

Nice update vedo, but i think u missed the last part, the precap u have written happened today only, the priest explained mansaram that if kanha has made the jodi he will find a way to unite then together, he should only do his duty and teach radhika all the learnings of brahmin. today they showed a very interesting interaction b/w Kashi maharaj and M, she goes to him and asks him to change his prediction, to  make her son RP, she also bribes him. He asks him whether she will be able to change the niyati, what life has stored in for her, she says she will take care of every thing. Kashi maharaj then tells her that kans also tried to change his fortune by improsioning his sister n brother in law n killing their 7 sons, but was he able to change his fortune, ...

it was too good

the precap was dev asking mansaram about radhika,

I'm so sorry, I must've missed this part. Checking it right now and will correct it!

its ok vedo, i actually see CB2 at 7.30 pm in India, and i try not to miss it😉
Thank U very much for the written update....really nice
Thanks for the awesome update :))