CVs! we say NO to Arushi track...

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why is Arrgghhoosi being forced down the viewer throats again and again.....

I have watched this serial from day one and I am one of mkap's most loyal viewers... why are the loyal fans being punished like this....

Please understand that this serial is about the LEAD PAIR  Pratigya and Krishna... and NOT  about their relatives.... we want to see Pratigya and Krishna's tracks....
it will be UNACCEPTABLE if Krishna-working track is sidelined once again to give prominence to some sidey character....

CVs do us all a favour and check out other serials in any channel .....in NO serial are the main leads sidelined and the sidey characters given prominence.... this serial is becoming ridiculous and CVs care two hoots about their loyal viewers...

I feel that the CVs are playing a cynical game with us .... they dangle the carrot of Krishna-Pratigya tracks before the viewers and when the viewers are hooked they bring out a track featuring a certain side character....

Just WHAT THE H*** IS GOING ON.... why are the CVs giving undue importance to this character despite viewers rejection.... something going on which we don't know about...???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

Why is Arrgghhoosi being forced down the viewer throats again and again.....

I have watched this serial from day one and I am one of mkap's most loyal viewers... why are the loyal fans being punished like this....

Please understand that this serial is about the LEAD PAIR  Pratigya and Krishna... and NOT  about their relatives.... we want to see Pratigya and Krishna's tracks....
it will be UNACCEPTABLE if Krishna-working track is sidelined once again to give prominence to some sidey character....

CVs do us all a favour and check out other serials in any channel .....in NO serial are the main leads sidelined and the sidey characters given prominence.... this serial is becoming ridiculous and CVs care two hoots about their loyal viewers...

I feel that the CVs are playing a cynical game with us .... they dangle the carrot of Krishna-Pratigya tracks before the viewers and when the viewers are hooked they bring out a track featuring a certain side character....

Just WHAT THE H*** IS GOING ON.... why are the CVs giving undue importance to this character despite viewers rejection.... something going on which we don't know about...???

u r so right. y don dey just show lead kriya? dey r just waisting time on side characters. no wonder pratigya is down on 7th rank. 😭
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Guyz we have no right to question the CVs, the entire Pratigya team is a group of Experienced people who know their job, storyline, other issues to potray onscreen very well. If you have any disspointments regarding the Story please try and maintain peace in the forum instead of bashing CVs, expressing anger, getting agressive, etc and pointing fingers at the other Actors/Characters from the show. Also, talkig about Kesar-Shakti, they too hold a special place/importance in the show. Its just a matter of time and the story demands their characters being highlighted. So, please be patient and If you still wish to, Express your views For or Against in a calm way maintaining the peace of the forum.

Thanks
Topic to be Closed