India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A steady Start Of the Week

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I have never written any updates so I am not even going to try itLOLLOL but todays episode was a steady start of the week, gave indications that Suhana is going to do something to cheer up Badi Maa ( I hope I am not wrong in thinking that way)
First part was short and sweet, Suhana looked worried, they didnt show anything after plate breaking scene, what happened afterwards and did anybody said anything, so that was bit odd, Ishaan wanted to ask her about why she is in foul mood but she didnt tell the actuall reason just said that its discusting that the principle is getting married, Ishaan rightly said that who cares wether she gets married or give birth, Suhana gave a Yukky expression , Ishaan kept guessing what has he done wrong but Suhana was not interested, he thought she is naraaz because he cut her picture to put it in his wallet!!! well you will think that she would be happy !!.... but NOOOOP she thought its tacky, and Ishaan is not a bus driver to put her photo is his wallet!!! I cant say anything else.LOLLOL
Next scene was awsome. Dadajee was at his best, he was really sweet the way he showed his concerns about Panna and Badi, this side of his was shown after a long time, even Rano shinned there for a change.
KK house was hillarious, Gopi Kaka was the hero there, his prompt one liners were really funny.
Last scene was really touching everybody was giving hints to Suhana to cheer up Badi Maa but she was in her own world, and when Inder was giving her ISHARAAS to look at Badi Maa, she said it out loud " Kiya Keh Rahay Hain" , they all asked why she briked the plate, and everybody jokingly teased Suhana , ha you broke the plate, Alok was concerned about which plate , the NEW one which he bought a year ago, Ishaan said no it was 5 years ago. Suhana looked really sad but didnt give in and said she was worried about Panna di.
At the end everybody was concerned about Badi Maa and Suhana said we have to do something to make Badi Maa happy.
Didnt see the precap. looks like Deepak came , as everybody over heard Badi Maa say " Rdaha Dheko toh kaun aya hai"

Over all a senti kind of emotional episode, one thing I liked is Sushaan are not behaving like deeply madly in love , all ga ga over each other they are there normal selves which is always a treat to watch .
She didnt give the gifts she brought for Ishaan  or have they forgotten about it???

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

baliejshree_ramradpat25MefromNJmadhoosweetymolSinha181tarunFeefi111192DillikudicrysindiViewsShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
She didnt give the gifts she brought for Ishaan  or have they forgotten about it???

Dont know about that gift because now suhana is seriously thinking about gifting a companion to her dad.............KK sahaab ab aap ki bitiya aap ka baand bajane ki tayari mein haiLOL
LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
yes sheema di....a very good start....
the dadaji-alok-rano scene was awesome...and loved alok's dialogue of how raunak got all the things without working hard and thats y he cannot fac problems...which is not the case of them...superb scene....
the family's attempts to cheer badi maa was good too....and another thing was...when they were speaking about the ad in paper...each one had a different view....that was good....they did not agree on one view...i liked that bit...

they stopped with badi maa calling...and probably its deepak..precap was suhana and sanju talking abt KK's marriage...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramFeefi

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Yaa Today episode was good. I would be good if they continued with the yesterday part suhana breaking the plate and everyone seeing her and suhana left there immediately without telling anything and later ishaan follows her.. would have been good. but they skipped it..
Episode was good without any filler parts ... atleast story if moving..I also think deepak came..

Precap is suhana and sanjana conversation, sanjana came to kashypas house and she was telling dad had dome a lot for us.. and suhana saying she can't imagine dad in dulhaa dress..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

gud..........................venture.................Thumbs Up

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Sorry Sheema Di ..... This is  a as good as updates can be.... So u have to admitt that u worte one damn good update....Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Well said Sheemadi...Steady Start...Not too low and not too high....A smooth episode with not too much sad n fun...
angelbest Newbie
angelbest
angelbest

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
thanks alooot Smile missed todays episode, u r my saviour

Go to top