Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Crazy CVs with crazy scenes. Toilet humor now on the Saas bahu serials. Not in good taste at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs have gone nuts (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
May be they've been reading this forum and thought we needed a comic relief, but it was tastless, I was hoping more Nani blabbering today with Gopi the only one understanding, I am still laughing from reading everyones comments on Jakebhai's post, now that is funny, did't even watch the show, I  might go home and catch that part, atleast I will laught remembering everyone's comments.

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Todays epsode was really comical...First thye goham scene and then at doctor's when patients sitting there were holding there cheeks...heheh that was sooo funny...and the patient who talked to jigar to go ahead was fine when taking and after he was done he again held his cheek....Nani dint act well at all..it was quite obvious she had teeth...they shudnt have given her dialogues

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
yes...Ahem looked tired and Gopi's face looked puffy...Looks like too many award ceremonies to attendLOL

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Initially when i just saw Aham and Gopi noticing the problem, i wasn't too sure, i thought they went overboard, then when Gopi quickly came and was blocking him coming to the breakfast table, then he going around and he noticing what she was doing, he kept stealing glances at her, though he was on the phone, then he start to walk with her, she in front, in a halting (wedding march sort of way), that part was so funny, also the end of the episode when Kokila said the teeth are going to be found very soon, and Naani noticing the teeth were whiter and Kokila asking Rashi about her having them polished then the ink on the rag and her hand, that was good too. 

But i was expecting today to be an episode of investigation by Kokila and terrorizing Rashi, shouting at her by Kokila. So was pleasantly surprised all in all with what was shown, it's all a laugh best to take it that way.

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Initially when i just saw Aham and Gopi noticing the problem, i wasn't too sure, i thought they went overboard, then when Gopi quickly came and was blocking him coming to the breakfast table, then he going around and he noticing what she was doing, he kept stealing glances at her, though he was on the phone, then he start to walk with her, she in front, in a halting (wedding march sort of way), that part was so funny, also the end of the episode when Kokila said the teeth are going to be found very soon, and Naani noticing the teeth were whiter and Kokila asking Rashi about her having them polished then the ink on the rag and her hand, that was good too. 

But i was expecting today to be an episode of investigation by Kokila and terrorizing Rashi, shouting at her by Kokila. So was pleasantly surprised all in all with what was shown, it's all a laugh best to take it that way.
i think nafisa the scnerio of your prediction is comming true what do u think

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

i think nafisa the scnerio of your prediction is comming true what do u think

Shoaib, I'm hoping so, Rashi needs to be found out and sent away, even if it's not for good but for a long while to give Gopi a chance with Aham and the family. Because though she is skittish around Jigar whenever he wants to get close to her, hug her or hold her hand, I think she does care for him, she was worried about him when Kinjal's engagement was broken off by Elesh, and again today when Aham said he can stay home or go to the office he won't be missed at the office either way, like he does nothing at the office.

However the precap today, is not promising enough, it's just more of the same shouting at her and she not cracking to talk. Also as Rashi told Urmila what happened and Urmi advised her about going to have the dentures polished, it's very likely Urmila is going to turn up again when Kokila is questioning her, also Kokila jumped the gun, she should have verified with the Dentist that Rashi Modi came to have Naani's dentures polished first before accusing Rashi.

rsinging

Groupbie

rsinging

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

what happened to CVs....the Brainless Creatures......they have gone nuts......completely hopeless scene today....
we are asking for Decent GoHam Scenes and getting all sort of Nonsense.....

Wahiyaat Episode and Wahiyaat Scene it was....m super angry and frustrated after watching todays epi....

even Nazim was not looking at his best to save me from the torture......
I am with you. Seriously, Gopi cant look at him in the eye but can tell him his family jewels are being displayed?  That was completely ridiculous.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top