who are the real leads of MKAP?

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi,

looks like KN is the hero and Kesar and arushi r his two heroins.............KN , the sad majnu who is craving for arushi's love and is leading a cursed life with au ugly wife, a horrible and selfish brother, a nosy SIL , parents who shows favoritism towards the other son................kesar, a sad women who is pregnant, who wants to get out of her marriage and in a dilemma to decide upon the future of her kid...............arushi, a down to earth girl who upon finding that her brother and SIL might not be ready to help her and deciding to find her self respect (which she only sold out publicly, but nobody seems to even talk about it) .................and kriya............oh they r merely side characters , fillers , added for 2-3 min in the show with less dialogues and substantial storyline...............superb.........🤢  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it beta straight from the heart u know yaarai am fed up of all this i am glad uwere not here last week it was horrible with all pathetic news u dont have an idea what we all went throughand now this ykw i dont  have energy left in me to really think abut this track too💔will share something when come back to my senses
**********And dont forget to vote on Arhaans rank ************** Link below

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup........u r absolutely right....completely agree wid u.....
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

loved it beta straight from the heart u know yaarai am fed up of all this i am glad uwere not here last week it was horrible with all pathetic news u dont have an idea what we all went throughand now this ykw i dont  have energy left in me to really think abut this track too💔will share something when come back to my senses

**********And dont forget to vote on Arhaans rank ************** Link below

yes yaara, i an getting angry at CVs now................why r they force feeding us with that 🤬 ............😡   we have expressed our dislike for her character time and again and also the way she is shown talking down all others including SS that day whom only one day ago she called 'bauji' .............i had some sympathy for her (u know  only bec sakthi did the peeping tom thing to her on kriya bathroom) till she started taking that tone to SS and called him by name before her family..........well, the sucksenas r offended when komal calls prof anything other than sasurji and they 'educated, sanskaari people' r expecting their children including adarsh who is the SIL of SS to call him by name and not bauji.................what kind of people r they? this is the only serial which i think gives undue importance to the characters that audience hate..............sakthi and arushi 😡  although jaswant makes sakthi entertaining that girl AH is such a thorn in the eyes with her horrible acting  that we just can't bear her even for a sec 😡
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Dhanya  asked ........
  • who are the real leads of MKAP?

Tanthya says ...

everyone except KRIYA  ...

*** Dhanya ..Do I get Paaladapradhaman for  my super-duper, intelligent,brilliant answer**Bolbo !!
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Post Dhakarn...

CV's are fooling the loyal veiwers like us....They said Pratigya working track ....Krishna's working track......But...
In recent interview with one of the creatives said there was a slow down in trps because of cold weather and timing of Pratigya...was it really?????
Even if bad weather or gud weather we are here for Kriya..any track on Kriya is acceptable......why do CV's don't understand..or they pretending to be unware...😕
Saathi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
serously... dis CVs r getin on my nerves. y don't dey forward kriya track???? di whole arushi n shakti track is useless. just show kriya the lead characters most n other side character r not that important compare to lead characters....
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post dhanya . cv 's likes that  what  we dislike.
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Guyz we have no right to question the CVs, the entire Pratigya team is a group of Experienced people who know their job, storyline, other issues to potray onscreen very well. If you have any disspointments regarding the Story please try and maintain peace in the forum instead of bashing CVs, expressing anger, getting agressive, etc and pointing fingers at the other Actors/Characters from the show. Also, talkig about Kesar-Shakti, they too hold a special place/importance in the show. Its just a matter of time and the story demands their characters being highlighted. So, please be patient and If you still wish to, Express your views For or Against in a calm way maintaining the peace of the forum.

Thanks
Topic to be Closed