Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&Drashti FC|TheChemistryNeverDies <3 (Page 70)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Rat ka nasha was NOT hot. It was so awkward LOL I dont think that was copied at all. They were completely different.  AN's song was definately hottter :D And dont worry you didnt offend me in any way. Big smile

Traitor? I mean Id understand if a person liked both  KaJen & KaSh and they didnt wanna join an AT because their afraid it may offend the other fangroup but AN didnt have a couple who was like a competition to them .. You know what I mean? Like KaJen/KaSu/KaSh do have competition.. so I'd understand if a KaJen fan didnt wanna join a KaSh AT and vice versa but Im surprised to hear that about AN Confused Wierddddddddd..

Oh so it was Raat Ka Nasha? I got it right! LOL I watched it...it was silly LOL Ohh I hope there're no KaSu fans roaming around here Shocked

Yeaahhhhh AN are always hotter hehe! Embarrassed That's the fun of the AN chemistry...its so raw that its always hot...no matter what they do - a few scenes excluded of course...Dead there are sooo many scenes I wish never happened...YUCK...but anyway those were overshadowed by the good ones hihi...Embarrassed yeah but whatever. Where was I?

Yeah. I've heard that...quite a few times. The heights of fanaticism I say. Stern Smile

@Sabii...never once did I deny that I'm obsessed with AN LOL Of course I am!

@Yattri...uh I've no idea about that. You better ask Merry. She's more of the AT fan. I'm just the Abhi lover Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yattri

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

^Agreed Fuzzie.
Raat Ka Nasha was really awkward ~ and it has something to do with the fact that Sukriti and Karan didn't really get along.. Sukriti has issues. & that is why that song got ruined.

BNHH was hotness. Hai Rabba.

Anyway, I should be sleeping, but I really cannot be bothered.

Really? They had issues? Confused Awww the poor KaSu fans. At least our Shwit just aren't friends...LOL I'm really happy they don't have serious issues...except maybe for the fact that perhaps AT fears a slip disk if he works with SG again, he'll have to bend so much just to look at her LOL And then go "OMFG my backkkk" Ouch ROFL

And yes. BNHH was way beyond hot. 13 kisses!!! Shocked and then there were two more that were omitted in the actual airing but were shown in the promo!!! Shocked Talk about scorching!!! *melts*

And you shouldn't have reminded me of that...ohhh dearrrr aisse hi its so hot here aur idhar tum!!! Angry Angry Angry DON'T do that to me! Ouch
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

^Agreed Fuzzie.
Raat Ka Nasha was really awkward ~ and it has something to do with the fact that Sukriti and Karan didn't really get along.. Sukriti has issues. & that is why that song got ruined.

BNHH was hotness. Hai Rabba.

Anyway, I should be sleeping, but I really cannot be bothered.

Really? They had issues? Confused Awww the poor KaSu fans. At least our Shwit just aren't friends...LOL I'm really happy they don't have serious issues...except maybe for the fact that perhaps AT fears a slip disk if he works with SG again, he'll have to bend so much just to look at her LOL And then go "OMFG my backkkk" Ouch ROFL

And yes. BNHH was way beyond hot. 13 kisses!!! Shocked and then there were two more that were omitted in the actual airing but were shown in the promo!!! Shocked Talk about scorching!!! *melts*

And you shouldn't have reminded me of that...ohhh dearrrr aisse hi its so hot here aur idhar tum!!! Angry Angry Angry DON'T do that to me! Ouch

You know what makes me laugh? The fact that you counted how many kisses there were in the sequence. Loser. :P

& it was more Sukriti had issues with Karan ~ I'll try and find the articles I read about it. It was apparently one of the reasons she left the show - along with saying that she felt there was no more scope for AR; which we all know was untrue.
TBH, if KaSu had remained AR, I don't think I would have continued with the show.. even if Armaan scorched my screen all the time. :)

& that is sad about Shwit. I still love Shweta more than Amit though. LOL - she's just gorgeous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yattriKhushboo_AN

yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Yeah, they didn't. I was reading some interviews of her when she started working in Agle Janam... she implied a fair bit about him. Made me dislike her just that bit more. LOL.

& it's 3.37am as I post this. :)

Hahahah! OMG i remember that interview of Sukku. SHe implied to KG as being "very" flirtatious which sorta implied tht he was abit overboard with XYZ. pssht. 

That was wierd, cos around same time frame KG was going on saying how sukku is really close to him now and part of the family stuff.

i wanna bcome a cele journo. ;)
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
^I know right!!

Karan totally liked her, but Suku had issues. She's alright now.. but at that time, I wanted to say a lot. LOL.

How was last night? Did ya have fun at the Mexican party?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yattri

yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Idk. it might be true though. Cos i remember Shilpa had similar issues with KG. there was an old article bout tht too.

yesterday was FUN! <3 except the fact that it was raining. yesterday was striclty girls night out. haha how was yours? but i didnt dress up and it turns out most of the crowd wasnt. hahah. i love  saying "i told you so" its fun! hahahah. 
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
sheesh I keep seeing my name wherever I go but it always turns out to be the other Shilpa ROFL
yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
awww </3 LOL

heylaaow Shilppa. :) and i assure you that this time its you and only you! hahah

Go to top