Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ROFL Sabi stick thin? That has nothing to do with her being able to perform. But the girl was PRETTY! She was gorgeous actually :) Im sorry if my comments were a little harsh..

Shilpa yeah I used to only wanted to see KaJen together but now I realize that if you are a true fan then you should realize that they cant always work with the same actor again and again. Im dyin to see Jenny with Harshad or Gurmeet. Ahh they would look so good together and Karan.. well.. He can go with any other actress too :P

PKYEK is a comedy show. Seriously! Actors, visual effects, everything is terrible! God I get a good laugh whenever I catch a glimpse of the show. I liked Kabir though.. He's sho cute! That little wink he did in the 1st or 2nd epi just made me fall in love with him.. LOL

sweet.melody thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv4cZdhNqFo[/YOUTUBE]

chandramukhi ho ya paro, ki farak peinda hai yaaro 🤣 her sense of humor is awesome!
Farzu- thumbnail
Sabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me wants KDMHMD 2 asap! Missing Premer/Harshiti like crazy. Especially lately.. I cant stop watching their old scenes.

But I doubt Sushant will come in a show where he is playing a second lead. Know what I mean? :(

sweet.melody thumbnail
I've never seen the movie Sabii. Maybe I should..

Yeah Farzu, and also they get to prove themselves a better actors when they can create amazing chemistry with more than one person! I feel that fans kind of restrict a person as an actor when they only want to see an actor with one other person. They are actors, this is what they do.. they are supposed to show that they can play any type of role, no matter how different it's from their real self, and they should be able to create chemistry with anything and anyone! That's the mark of a truly great actor :D

Oh I have a whole list of people I want to see Mayank and Drashti with lol. Hope at least some of them happen

and omg he had me at the wink too! I was fida over him with just the wink 😆 and he's a sweetheart in real life as well! :)
Farzu- thumbnail
Cute vid. Abhinav has a sex voice. Damn.

Btw Shilps I watched his int on ITVF omg he was soooooo cute in it and your message was awesome! But the int was sooo long, I feel so bad for Abhinav having to talk to the interview for that long lol

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^I never paid attention to her acting Fuzzie ~ that's why I don't say anything. LOL.
I just paid attention to SidNa's love story ~ which got cut by that loser who marries Tamanna. :(
Only two LS' were completed on DMG - AR and AN ~ everyone else either broke up, lost each other, or never began at all. *sigh*

I want KSG & SG to do a show together. I want JenMeet happening, AbhiShti in a new show, & Sushant to do a new show nowhere near AL.

If only. :)
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fuzzie, I have a whole new storyline for Kis Desh. LOL.
In which Preet gets a LOT more scope ~ the reason he was relegated to second lead (I reckon he was meant to have a meatier role) is because of PR.
But if Sushant doesn't act after PR, I'll watch every film he directs. He was going to finish Kis Desh and then go to NY and study at a film institute, but Ekta offered him PR.
There's one thing good about having all these actors in these shows - I get to churaify the wedding pics and use 'em for my stories. Hehehehehehe.

Shilpz, watch it - very interesting storyline.
sweet.melody thumbnail
Oh that's nothing.. some of MA's ints last like an hour! But we make sure the actor is free and doesn't mind talking for a long time.. we don't really force them to talk forever 😆
Farzu- thumbnail
Yoo Sabziee you didnt hear? TL IS ending. By the end of this month.  God I feel so bad for my Harshad. He doesnt deserve this. Stupid Ekta and stupid SP! But now I might get Harshiti or HarshJen (😍).

Shilpa, Im so proud of JW cuz she created chemistry with not only Chaitanya, Shabbir (Ithink?) , KSG but also Karan Wahi! Thats what an actress is supposed to do.. And Im glad she has done it. And Im sure DD will do it too.. She did it with MA, AS for that little time and she has surely done with GC. DD rocks ⭐️

sweet.melody thumbnail
Yeah and I loved DD with KT too at the gold awards! and also with KW in the ad she did with him. And yeah this is what acting is supposed to be about!

We have our fave couples in Bollywood, but we don't go on strike and bash a movie if it has our fave actor with someone else right 😆 I think we only have the issue with soaps cause they run forever.. and we get used to seeing one person with another person that we refuse to see beyond that.