Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&Drashti FC|TheChemistryNeverDies <3 (Page 39)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

I've been giving exams every Sunday and Monday for the past few MONTHS, Merry...stop complaining LOL

What's with a test...read and just write it out...make up stories, you'll top Wink That's what I always do...never study properly, just read the texts and run off to give the exam Embarrassed

Of course its an entirely different issue with Maths...coz I suck at it *sigh* WHYYYY didn't I take Economicssss??? *bangs head on wall*
its not only that... i wanted to sleep late.. i barely get any sleep.
u r stuck in university from 7am-8pmDead... then study..
my weekly sleep depends on the weekendLOLLOL..
well math isnot that bad..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
What happened to our speed on the last on people? :P
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
oh no.. his show got shelved :(

Shakuntalam Telefilms' ambitious show, Kudesan which was to launch soon on COLORS has been scrapped by the channel citing the change in the genre of fiction shows they are looking at..

Kudesan, the very promising show from the stables of Shakuntalam Telefilms which was to launch soon on COLORS has been shelved. After going thro' a rigorous process of getting the best of the cast, and after having shot a bank of nearly 15 episodes, the channel decided otherwise, and decided to call off the project!! The reason apparently is the recent research done by the channel, which gave them an idea that they have to move away from the violent and regressive subjects to garner more eyeballs.

This show, like many other shows on COLORS was to open up yet another socially relevant issue, and was set against the backdrop of Punjab wherein the focus was on the issue of fragmentation of property including the land. Veteran actress Navneet Nishan was to play a larger-than-life role in the show. Abhinav Shukla and Devolena Bhattacchrja were to play the leads. Abhaas Mehta was slated to play the main antagonist.

Our source states, "The entire team of the show was upbeat as the product was shaping out well. The episodes that were shot in fact looked the best, and this decision of the channel stunned one and all. The production house and also the actors are apparently very disappointed as they felt that they had an ace up their sleeve".

Navneet Nishan who was to be one of the pillars of the show said, "In my 20 years of acting career, this is the biggest disappointment I have ever faced. We were working on this concept for nearly five months now. The episodes had shaped up very well. The channel, production unit as well as the actors were doubly convinced about the concept and thought we had a winner in our hands. Guess COLORS has now decided that they want to do milder shows. It's sad that the show has been called off now".

When contacted, the lead Abhinav Shukla too confirmed the same, "Yes, it is true that Kudesan has been shelved. It is upsetting, but I am now looking forward to other challenging roles".

When contacted, Producer Shyamashis Bhattacharya confirmed this piece of news saying, "Yes, the channel has decided to scrap the show based on the new policy they are catering to".

Initially, Kudesan was to launch sometime in January 2011, but the launch date was pushed further..

We tried getting a channel quote on the same, but were not successful..

Well, we can only say that this is indeed a huge loss to many associated with the show!!

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

its not only that... i wanted to sleep late.. i barely get any sleep.
u r stuck in university from 7am-8pmDead... then study..
my weekly sleep depends on the weekendLOLLOL..
well math isnot that bad..Big smile

I used to LOVE maths till class 10. Now I don't like it much coz I can't do the sums Ouch I'm suddenly terrible at maths...I wonder if I'll paas Ermm

Guess what I just got 21 out of 30 in a test Ouch

I'm SO gonna flunk Cry
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

oh no.. his show got shelved :(

Shakuntalam Telefilms' ambitious show, Kudesan which was to launch soon on COLORS has been scrapped by the channel citing the change in the genre of fiction shows they are looking at..

Kudesan, the very promising show from the stables of Shakuntalam Telefilms which was to launch soon on COLORS has been shelved. After going thro' a rigorous process of getting the best of the cast, and after having shot a bank of nearly 15 episodes, the channel decided otherwise, and decided to call off the project!! The reason apparently is the recent research done by the channel, which gave them an idea that they have to move away from the violent and regressive subjects to garner more eyeballs.

This show, like many other shows on COLORS was to open up yet another socially relevant issue, and was set against the backdrop of Punjab wherein the focus was on the issue of fragmentation of property including the land. Veteran actress Navneet Nishan was to play a larger-than-life role in the show. Abhinav Shukla and Devolena Bhattacchrja were to play the leads. Abhaas Mehta was slated to play the main antagonist.

Our source states, "The entire team of the show was upbeat as the product was shaping out well. The episodes that were shot in fact looked the best, and this decision of the channel stunned one and all. The production house and also the actors are apparently very disappointed as they felt that they had an ace up their sleeve".

Navneet Nishan who was to be one of the pillars of the show said, "In my 20 years of acting career, this is the biggest disappointment I have ever faced. We were working on this concept for nearly five months now. The episodes had shaped up very well. The channel, production unit as well as the actors were doubly convinced about the concept and thought we had a winner in our hands. Guess COLORS has now decided that they want to do milder shows. It's sad that the show has been called off now".

When contacted, the lead Abhinav Shukla too confirmed the same, "Yes, it is true that Kudesan has been shelved. It is upsetting, but I am now looking forward to other challenging roles".

When contacted, Producer Shyamashis Bhattacharya confirmed this piece of news saying, "Yes, the channel has decided to scrap the show based on the new policy they are catering to".

Initially, Kudesan was to launch sometime in January 2011, but the launch date was pushed further..

We tried getting a channel quote on the same, but were not successful..

Well, we can only say that this is indeed a huge loss to many associated with the show!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cry Cry Cry

WTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Angry 

Im not happy about this ! Stupid COLORS Channel. Big mistake!

Im shooo saddddddddddd Ouch Abhinavvvvvvvvvvv my jaannuuu, I was dying to see him :( :( :(

NOW WHAT?! We have to wait another 2-3 months to see him in a new show?
Eff this. UGHUGHUGHUGHUGHHHHHHHHH.

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
.. aww he didnt get the showwwwwww :(((

Khushboo_AN

yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Nahiiiin *in a very dramatic isshtyle* W*F </3 couldnt they shelve any other show :\

Khushboo_AN

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
God I love KaJen SOOOOOOOO much! <33

And this avi is simply HEAVEN!

Khushboo_AN

Go to top