Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&Drashti FC|TheChemistryNeverDies <3 (Page 15)

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
aa gayi Saku!!!

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

Khush, I'm so gonna come to your house, and make you cook for me. Hehehehehehehehehe.

Okay...just be sure to bring some spare food with you and don't forget medicines LOL

Oh wait you won't carry medicines to my house...we have plenty here for free! LOL
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

@ sorry faru i cant tell u ... i wont be fair cause i promised. so yeah. yeah KW sometime tell us stuff.. he regret working with those cvs cause the way they treated the actors.. thats y he said that he will never work with them again.. the same with my amit tandon and shweta..LOL.

@bold...Merry do you really want to be buried alive? If Sheena sees this then you're dead meat LOL

And yeah I know about that...we talked to AT and SG both and they replied with the same words...they hated the treatment they got, and how their story was sidelined to just a few scenes a month Ouch so they said they won't work with those duds anymore...
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Yeah actually I prefer Jiah Angry Angry Angry over Susu Dead At least the former was an official psycho...she had her actions justified in her mean, twisted mind Shocked but SLD was Dead I'd have planted her deep deep inside a grave if she wasn't inside the TV Angry
Yeah they did get engaged but in case you remember, they had about 13 seconds of footage in their own engagement episode Ouch Now that's cruel Ouch And we never got an explanation to why Abhi had married that awful woman in the first place...and how AN ultimately made up. Coz after all the stuff they had been through, I wasn't expecting them to patch up so easily, them being...well, them. LOL Actually the CVs ruined us in the first place. We had such high expectations from AN only coz they had such a wonderful track at the start...we still couldn't accept the fact that their LS wasn't logical anymore Ouch
And yeah...even I loved RM...they were so fresh and wonderful! Muski was my fav Star Par poor them...at least the other tracks had some sort of closure but poor RM...they gave the fans hope and crushed it again Cry And I was one of those fans Cry

And DUH of course you're happy AR ended up together LOL But my point is that if they hadn't had all that melodrama in between, the ending would've left a much sweeter taste in the mouth. Stern Smile And what was it with Sid giving them a thumbs up and then wiping tears? Confused The poor guy was hurt...can't ya see!!! And Ridhhima was way too confused...cuckoooo rather LOL poor Armaan and Sid...I hated Riddhima at the end Angry Don't hit me, but she was behaving so werdly Dead

*sigh* AN were beautiful. Until the shooting. I forgave SLD for being such a loser, but I couldn't forgive Jiah for being such a possessive, conspiring, psychopathic cow. Arghh. I shall always miss AN.. Shweta more of course.. but they were definitely the reason I began watching DMG.

RM stuffed up around the time Rahul left the first time.. I just wish they could have shown RM in the last couple of scenes of DMG's last epi. Would have been nice to see AN as well, if the CVs & Amit could have come to an agreement. :(

On the topic of AR ~ I only watched it for KaJen. & I was an SR fan before Armaan's return (on my birthday - I never tire of saying that.. such an awesome b'day pressie for me.. hehehehe).. I believed that Ridzy's soulmate would always be Armaan, but her life partner would be Sid.
& then when Armaan returned, I switched back straightaway to AR - how could I not? I believed they screwed up Ridzy's character hardcore though ~ but anything for TRPs right?
Shilpa was a waste.. they should have never brought her back. They could have utilised the show in a thousand different ways ~ brought back Tamanna; made Sid realise his girl wasn't here yet... so many different ways. But nooooooooooo. They had to screw up my favourite show.
No wonder KSG decided to leave to begin with.. Endemol is a bit screwed up (Endemol did produce it right?).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

and Khush oh and I think I'm having a mini crush on Virat Kohli LOL  Embarrassed

omg I feel so much like a paagal for saying that ROFL but it's true and I don't know why I'm having this crush LOL

DUH he's a good player LOL And currently World #2 in the ICC rankings Clap

Yeah but I dunno how crush-worthy he exactly is ROFL

I'm forever a Dada fan, so I'm sticking to it...Big smile Sourav Ganguly all the way...I don't have a crush on him though LOL just worship him pretty much Embarrassed
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Oh dear God, cricket adoration.
Save me. :)

^That being said, when the soccer World Cup happens, I am all over Cristiano Ronaldo. LOL. & then I promptly move on when it finishes. :P

KIKI. Mwah, mwah.
Did you read my 4000th post? It's on page five.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-Khushboo_AN

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
^^Aww its beatiful Chocopie....
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

*sigh* AN were beautiful. Until the shooting. I forgave SLD for being such a loser, but I couldn't forgive Jiah for being such a possessive, conspiring, psychopathic cow. Arghh. I shall always miss AN.. Shweta more of course.. but they were definitely the reason I began watching DMG.

RM stuffed up around the time Rahul left the first time.. I just wish they could have shown RM in the last couple of scenes of DMG's last epi. Would have been nice to see AN as well, if the CVs & Amit could have come to an agreement. :(

On the topic of AR ~ I only watched it for KaJen. & I was an SR fan before Armaan's return (on my birthday - I never tire of saying that.. such an awesome b'day pressie for me.. hehehehe)..

No, I refuse to forgive SLD for becoming the kabab mein haddi and sataofying my poor Abhi with her silly snake dance and MOST IMPORTANTLY, for disturbing AN in the bathgown sceneeee!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry They were about to KISS, you dungheaded DUMBO!!! Angry *throws a few censored gaalis at SLD* And who knows what could've happened if she hadn't existed...*sigh*

And yes, AN were beautiful. Embarrassed I've never been so crazy about anything in my life. They had quality Big smile and I loved how raw the chemistry was...that's the best thing! Star

I liked the KaJen chemistry too Big smile I didn't watch SR...I left DMG with AN LOL sorry about that Merry...but I watched RM and loved them too Big smile

Go to top