Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&Drashti FC|TheChemistryNeverDies <3 (Page 130)

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
^It's not based on anyone. It's just a scene I wrote.
I was going to make it on me... so you're welcome to think it's about me.. but they're all faceless & nameless. :)

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
What's gonna happen to MA when I get married? I'm here wondering what will happen to me when he gets married LOL

and truly speaking I'm not at all into this marriage and all that crap. Like I don't even want to get married seriously. But heck yeah! I sure do want to keep in contact with MA even then :D

Yeah true Sabii. No matter what a person has done to him, he will never speak bad about anyone.. ever. He always tries to look at it from their POV rather than blame them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabihaa.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

LMAOO Fuzzie.
Your brother is classic.
& welcome back btw.

Okay, I hate to say it... but I've gotta push the SS back a bit. Until Thursday I reckon.
I just think WLC is more important. I know Fuzzie - the SS is important as well, but there's more to write for WLC. Do not see this as your fault... it's more of a setback for the SS is all.
I'm just trying to figure out how I am going to change the s/l. I'll keep it mostly the same.. but I wanna add in Gayatri now.. and maybe make Dev and Prem cousins - it would explain a lot.
Can I make Prem a bit ruthless though? Pleaseeeeeee?

LOL yeah he's a funny child.

Well idc if the SS is pushed back because I still get Prem in WLC so its allllll goooood =)
Ugh Gayatri. Angry Hate that biatccccccch. And why do you wanna make Prem ruthless? Ouch But sure you're the writer and you know best

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
OMG. We've got 20pages left. I would love to stay and continue until the last page right now.. but I can't.
Not fair. I helped finish the last two or three.
LOL. *pouts*

Tere bin... mein yun kaise jiya?
Kaise jiya tere bin?
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

What's gonna happen to MA when I get married? I'm here wondering what will happen to me when he gets married LOL

and truly speaking I'm not at all into this marriage and all that crap. Like I don't even want to get married seriously. But heck yeah! I sure do want to keep in contact with MA even then :D

Yeah true Sabii. No matter what a person has done to him, he will never speak bad about anyone.. ever. He always tries to look at it from their POV rather than blame them.

Hahaha! Nice answer.. You dont believe in marriageeee Shocked lol

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Gimme a nice title for the new FC.. Hurry LOL

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Originally posted by -saBii-

LMAOO Fuzzie.
Your brother is classic.
& welcome back btw.

Okay, I hate to say it... but I've gotta push the SS back a bit. Until Thursday I reckon.
I just think WLC is more important. I know Fuzzie - the SS is important as well, but there's more to write for WLC. Do not see this as your fault... it's more of a setback for the SS is all.
I'm just trying to figure out how I am going to change the s/l. I'll keep it mostly the same.. but I wanna add in Gayatri now.. and maybe make Dev and Prem cousins - it would explain a lot.
Can I make Prem a bit ruthless though? Pleaseeeeeee?

LOL yeah he's a funny child.

Well idc if the SS is pushed back because I still get Prem in WLC so its allllll goooood =)
Ugh Gayatri. Angry Hate that biatccccccch. And why do you wanna make Prem ruthless? Ouch But sure you're the writer and you know best

LOL. Gayatri was cool before April '09. So I'm using that as my new Pammi. & the reason I wanna make him slightly ruthless is because there was a Maan-Dev backstory. What backstory am I going to use now? And it works out, right? Because Prem = Maan; Harman = Dev, and Vicky = Preet.
& if you remember, Vicky died.. so I can change that to Preet, and say he died. And I can also say Dev was Gayatri's brother's son - hence Dev Khurana instead of Dev Juneja!

I am so good. Hah.

Edited by -saBii- - 13 March 2011 at 11:47pm
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Noooo I don't want to get married for the sake of getting married. Then it would be like any other chore.. oh you're in your early 20s marriageable age, so it's you HAVE to get married. I don't see the point of that. I mean if you love someone and want to spend the rest of your life with them, then yeah definitely get married.

But seriously I don't like this marriageable age so must get married deal. I'm saying all this, but yeah my parents are gonna get me married I know that lol

awwwww byee Sabii! DW I doubt we will finish all 20 pages. Unless we both stay here for a while and do some major spamming! Her with Harshad and me with Mayank LOL

Edited by sweet.melody - 13 March 2011 at 11:48pm

Go to top