Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Shilpzzzz IL that song <3 Lets continue our game..

Sabiha you're a genius! I loved loved that scene. It was sooooooo hot 😍 OMG I was totally imagining myself with Prem there like LITERALLY. Dirty thoughts came to my mind 🤣 So not good LOL

Farzu- thumbnail
Chicken or Beef ? 😆 Pizza or Spagetti?

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Alright, as much as I love you, I am not a stalker," grumbled Shilpa to Mayank... Mayank's picture on her phone.

She adored Mayank to no end - and everyone knew it. Mayank had continuously teased her about it, but Shilpa didn't mind so much... until Mayank's girlfriend had brought it up. And in such an evil way.

Shilpa had never been more humiliated in her life, and after that incident, she had stopped talking to him. Not that he didn't call, email or message. She got all that daily.

Sighing, she put her phone down, and opened up her pictures on her comp. She decided to do the unthinkable - delete every Mayank picture she had. Especially the ones they had taken together. Mayank had loved taking photos of Shilpa because there was this beautiful simplicity about her... this glow that always made him smile.

Right now, Shilpa didn't want to think about what Mayank thought of her. She just wanted to stop thinking about him. Period.

She pressed Ctrl + A on her keyboard, and then pressed Shift + Delete. A pop-up asking if she permanently wanted to delete the 825 photos came up. She looked at that message for a long time.
Okay Shilpa. You wanted this. So why are you dawdling? Delete the photos!
But she couldn't bring herself to do it. He meant too much to her.

She clicked no on the pop-up, and sighed. No matter how much she hurt, giving up Mayank wasn't something she could do. She silently forgave his girlfriend for humiliating her, and promised herself that one day she'd be able to look at all that happened and laugh.

But until then...
Shilpa looked at each photo individually, and remembered every single memory her & Mayank had shared. A lone tear dropped realising that her refusal to communicate with Mayank meant she'd never have another memory with him.

Suddenly her phone gave off the message tone. She picked up her phone, and saw a message from Mayank. As much as she wanted to delete it, she couldn't. So she opened it. And gasped.

"Shilpa. I know you're hurt. And I know you don't look at my messages because it kills you inside. So I might as well pour my heart out. I love you. I broke up with her that night - I never thought she would stoop that low. I know I always teased you about your feelings for me, but it was only because teasing you would make me forget how much you really meant to me. I know it's a stupid thing to do... but I didn't want to admit it. I had stability in my life - but stable isn't exactly the best thing for me. With you, it's always the unexpected - like the time we walked in the forest, just to see the sunrise. Or the time we sat in Starbucks for nine hours talking about everything. I think we went through ten cups of coffee or something. What I'm really trying to tell you is that I don't want to lose the unexpected, because you're what makes me feel alive. I love you with everything I can give you. Please, please, please forgive me. I love you."

Shilpa read, and re-read that message until it all became blurred. Without thinking, she grabbed her keys and purse, and rushed downstairs into her car. It was pouring down rain that day.

"Dammit! Please let me get to his house soon. I need to tell him how much I love him," she cursed at herself. How could she have been so stupid?

Finally, finally, after a painstaking hour... Shilpa reached his house. And thankfully, his car was in the driveway. Thanking the stars, she walked towards his house, getting drenched in the pouring storm.

She saw him opening the door, ready to walk out. She wondered why. She quickened her steps, trying to reach him on time... Mayank saw her.

He ran towards her, and without thinking, kissed her. He held her, and kissed her passionately. Everything he had, he poured into that kiss.

Shilpa closed her eyes in bliss. She kissed him back, giving him her soul.

In the rain, their first kiss. The first kiss of many.

-|end|-

I'll admit, I was so tempted to turn it tragic. But nah. :)
sweet.melody thumbnail
I'm a vegetarian so none to chicken or beef. And even if I was a meat-eater..  I can't eat beef so it would have had to be chicken.

and pizza! :D
sabihaa. thumbnail
At least I know I haven't lost my writing talent. LOL.

Farzana, I was so tempted to make it even more detailed. But then I got embarrassed.. like I really wanna write what you & Prem would get up to.
I'll leave that for WLC. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.
Farzu- thumbnail
You're a vegetarian? For reals! Hm I never knew

Money or love?
Farzu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

At least I know I haven't lost my writing talent. LOL.

Farzana, I was so tempted to make it even more detailed. But then I got embarrassed.. like I really wanna write what you & Prem would get up to.
I'll leave that for WLC. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

Omg why did you stopppppppp! It was getting so good 🤣 Continue Sabzieeeee

WLC? But Im with Maan there.. I want this scene with Prem 😳

sabihaa. thumbnail
Money. Because I don't want love right now. I'm fed up with it. LOL.
Ask me tomorrow, and I'd probably say love. :P

Lengha or sari for your wedding?
sabihaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Omg why did you stopppppppp! It was getting so good 🤣 Continue Sabzieeeee

WLC? But Im with Maan there.. I want this scene with Prem 😳

Besharam!! LMAO.

What I meant was, in WLC I have some very steamy scenes planned for everyone. So I'll be ultra detailed with those scenes. ;) If you can handle it however. :P
Farzu- thumbnail
Lengha :P Im not that great with Saris.. Ive probably worn saris 2-3 times in my entire life.

Cats or dogs?