Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
LMAO Shilpz. I <3 MA's randomness. :)

But the quote to his dad killed it. That goes into the "memorable quotes" section. :P
sweet.melody thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww that was so adorably cute!!! Love your writing Sabii always a pleasure to read! <3
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are you reading what I wrote?
LOL.
I told ya, Farzana is so easy to write about.. and she'll love me for it.
LMAO.

Gosh, I have gotta stop giggling at Starbucks.. people are going to think I've lost it. :P

Hmmmm, next scene. Whatever comes to mind, comes to mind. :)
sweet.melody thumbnail
hahaha so true! I would love to know what went on in his dad's mind, and how his expression looked when he heard his son saying that 😆
sweet.melody thumbnail
"I love nuts! Umm dried fruits.. I should put it that way." LMAO!!!!
sweet.melody thumbnail

haha I love the whole mirror in front of your stove set up 😆

and awwww his mom couriers him bhindi from Punjab, how sweet! hehe
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was cooking :P

Im back ! duhhhhh LOL

Farzu- thumbnail

Just like you I dont like her..but I think she's really pretty and I love this sig

Farzu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

A random scene.

"Farzanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Jaldi karo, I'm getting late," mumbled Prem. He hated it when his girlfriend took her precious time getting ready. It wasn't like she was Sonam Kapoor that she was getting ready for a photoshoot or something.
But he couldn't complain - Farzana had impeccable taste, and it definitely went down good with his associates, who spent more time commenting on everyone's appearance rather than their work.

"I'm coming, Goddammit Prem! You know I've been trying to find my Louboutin heels for the past ten minutes - and I swear to God, if you ask me to hurry up once more, I'll PURPOSELY take longer," screamed Farzana.
Prem made her laugh sometimes - and Farzana loved riling him up. Farzana had been ready for the past half an hour, and was already wearing the Louboutins. What she was doing was getting last-minute things ready for Prem's birthday. It was definitely going to be a big celebration, and Farzana wanted it to be perfect.

Downstairs, Prem sighed. What had possessed him to agree to take Farzana to work? He was going to miss an important announcement if she didn't hurry up and find the freakin' heels!
Okay, he mused, the announcement isn't that important... but hell, I haven't even been able to get any time with her over the past few days. Doesn't she realise I'm trying to get her to come downstairs so we at least spend more than fifteen minutes together?

Sighing, Prem sat down on the couch... looking at his watch every thirty seconds. Finally, after about looking at his watch twenty times, Farzana came downstairs wearing the Goddamned heels.

But Prem was utterly surprised. Farzana was wearing the heels... and a short lacy nightie. Huh?

Farzana giggled inwardly, watching Prem check her out. She had a feeling even he had forgotten his birthday.
"Prem? I'm ready. Chal, let's go," she winked. She started walking back towards the stairs when she felt a strong pair of arms encircle her waist.

"Go where exactly Farzana? Don't you have work?" Prem breathed deeply on Farzana's neck, feeling her shiver with excitement.

"Prem... is everything always about work for you?" Farzana let out a grumble.. why was Prem ruining their moment?

Hearing her grumble, Prem smiled. Instead of answering he started softly nibbling on her shoulder, letting her realise what he was playing at. The nibbles eventually turned into kisses... and Farzana couldn't get enough.

Prem picked up his girlfriend, and almost ran up the stairs trying to get to their bedroom as quickly as possible. Farzana grinned - she missed this side of Prem.

Rushing into their bedroom, Prem almost (almost) dropped Farzana when he saw what she had done.
On the wall where their bed was, was a beautifully framed collage of Farzana and Prem's relationship. On their bed was a box - which Prem assumed had a new watch, he'd been complaining about his watch for sometime now; and on his bedside table was a red envelope.

"Prem? Happy birthday baby. I love you."

Prem laid Farzana on the bed, put the box on the dressing table, closed the door, and looked at his beautiful girlfriend.
Yep, that announcement wasn't important at all.

-|end|-

Okay, do not ask what I was thinking. I just wanted to write something random. LOL.

Is this a PreNa scene? 😃 😃 😃

Im so excited. Okay Im gonna read it now.. this may take a while... 😆 😍

sweet.melody thumbnail
WB Farzu!

pyaar hua, iqraar hua hai.. pyaar se phir kyu darta hai dil? ....