Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I like what we are dressing up :) Mughle Azam was it? Yes, ME LIKES :P

Bye sweets. Have a Sushantilicious sleep <33.

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Rat ka nasha was NOT hot. It was so awkward 😆 I dont think that was copied at all. They were completely different.  AN's song was definately hottter :D And dont worry you didnt offend me in any way. 😃

Traitor? I mean Id understand if a person liked both  KaJen & KaSh and they didnt wanna join an AT because their afraid it may offend the other fangroup but AN didnt have a couple who was like a competition to them .. You know what I mean? Like KaJen/KaSu/KaSh do have competition.. so I'd understand if a KaJen fan didnt wanna join a KaSh AT and vice versa but Im surprised to hear that about AN 😕 Wierddddddddd..

Oh so it was Raat Ka Nasha? I got it right! 😆 I watched it...it was silly 😆 Ohh I hope there're no KaSu fans roaming around here 😲

Yeaahhhhh AN are always hotter hehe! 😳 That's the fun of the AN chemistry...its so raw that its always hot...no matter what they do - a few scenes excluded of course...🤢 there are sooo many scenes I wish never happened...YUCK...but anyway those were overshadowed by the good ones hihi...😳 yeah but whatever. Where was I?

Yeah. I've heard that...quite a few times. The heights of fanaticism I say. 😳

@Sabii...never once did I deny that I'm obsessed with AN 😆 Of course I am!

@Yattri...uh I've no idea about that. You better ask Merry. She's more of the AT fan. I'm just the Abhi lover 😳
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -saBii-

^Agreed Fuzzie.
Raat Ka Nasha was really awkward ~ and it has something to do with the fact that Sukriti and Karan didn't really get along.. Sukriti has issues. & that is why that song got ruined.

BNHH was hotness. Hai Rabba.

Anyway, I should be sleeping, but I really cannot be bothered.

Really? They had issues? 😕 Awww the poor KaSu fans. At least our Shwit just aren't friends...😆 I'm really happy they don't have serious issues...except maybe for the fact that perhaps AT fears a slip disk if he works with SG again, he'll have to bend so much just to look at her 😆 And then go "OMFG my backkkk"  ðŸ¤£

And yes. BNHH was way beyond hot. 13 kisses!!! 😲 and then there were two more that were omitted in the actual airing but were shown in the promo!!! 😲 Talk about scorching!!! *melts*

And you shouldn't have reminded me of that...ohhh dearrrr aisse hi its so hot here aur idhar tum!!! 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ DON'T do that to me!
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Really? They had issues? 😕 Awww the poor KaSu fans. At least our Shwit just aren't friends...😆 I'm really happy they don't have serious issues...except maybe for the fact that perhaps AT fears a slip disk if he works with SG again, he'll have to bend so much just to look at her 😆 And then go "OMFG my backkkk"  ðŸ¤£

And yes. BNHH was way beyond hot. 13 kisses!!! 😲 and then there were two more that were omitted in the actual airing but were shown in the promo!!! 😲 Talk about scorching!!! *melts*

And you shouldn't have reminded me of that...ohhh dearrrr aisse hi its so hot here aur idhar tum!!! 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ DON'T do that to me!

You know what makes me laugh? The fact that you counted how many kisses there were in the sequence. Loser. :P

& it was more Sukriti had issues with Karan ~ I'll try and find the articles I read about it. It was apparently one of the reasons she left the show - along with saying that she felt there was no more scope for AR; which we all know was untrue.
TBH, if KaSu had remained AR, I don't think I would have continued with the show.. even if Armaan scorched my screen all the time. :)

& that is sad about Shwit. I still love Shweta more than Amit though. LOL - she's just gorgeous.
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -saBii-

Yeah, they didn't. I was reading some interviews of her when she started working in Agle Janam... she implied a fair bit about him. Made me dislike her just that bit more. LOL.

& it's 3.37am as I post this. :)

Hahahah! OMG i remember that interview of Sukku. SHe implied to KG as being "very" flirtatious which sorta implied tht he was abit overboard with XYZ. pssht. 

That was wierd, cos around same time frame KG was going on saying how sukku is really close to him now and part of the family stuff.

i wanna bcome a cele journo. ;)
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^I know right!!

Karan totally liked her, but Suku had issues. She's alright now.. but at that time, I wanted to say a lot. LOL.

How was last night? Did ya have fun at the Mexican party?
yattri thumbnail
Idk. it might be true though. Cos i remember Shilpa had similar issues with KG. there was an old article bout tht too.

yesterday was FUN! <3 except the fact that it was raining. yesterday was striclty girls night out. haha how was yours? but i didnt dress up and it turns out most of the crowd wasnt. hahah. i love  saying "i told you so" its fun! hahahah. 
sweet.melody thumbnail
sheesh I keep seeing my name wherever I go but it always turns out to be the other Shilpa 🤣
yattri thumbnail
awww </3 LOL

heylaaow Shilppa. :) and i assure you that this time its you and only you! hahah
sweet.melody thumbnail
hahaha awwww I feel special! yattri is talking about me and to me <3 😆

what's up?