Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was about to leave, and just then i fell in love with the siggie <3 x
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hehehehehe.
I am in LOVE.

My two fave actors in one picture? Hai Rabba, main marjawaan.
I need to make an avi on them soon. *sigh*
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Yep they deffo don't like each other...and yeah AT is really very sweet...😳

@bold...yes I know many AR fans created a huge issue out of that. Why can't people be more like you? Able to see the difference between the scenes? Gosh, what's the problem if they both share an intimate moment while gunning the atta? Its not like AR have a copyright over them. And anyway the scenes were completely different, as you said. The only thing in common was the atta. LOL! ðŸ˜†

Like the KaSu fans created an uproar over BNHH. They said it was copied from their Raat Ka Nasha or whatever it was I don't remember 🤔 Only SG and Sukriti had the dress in common. Otherwise, I'd say the AN song sequence was a trillion times hotter than the KaSu one. Call me biased, but I know a good scene when I see it. I won't call a scene bad just because I don't like the couple. I said it like it is, and people may have a problem with it but seriously...the KaSu song was nowhere near as intense as the AN one. ðŸ˜² It was NOT copied. Just because they both had a confession at the end does NOT make it copied. The scene was portrayed differently, the couples had different chemistry, the concept and the building up to the song were entirely different.

Sorry if I offend you, Fuzzie, but I've had bad experiences with other fan groups in DMG...which is why I've always been wary of them. I found a few nice ones, yes. Everyone's not bad. I don't brand particular fan groups as "bad" but just that a few trouble makers give it a bad name. 

Just like we're not a bunch of bad people here in the AbhiShti FC, but we got a few warnings before due to some people who weren't as accepting and that was the problem.

Yes, you're a KaJen fan and you're wonderful. I know you're awesome. So it just goes on to show how every KaJen fan isn't a basher. See my point. 

AN and SR were, and still are a minority. Yet many people actually like the couples. Difference is that they don't love them like Merry or me. I've talked to quite a few people outside the AN FC, and sooo many people have turned out to really really like AN, and they may even feature in their list of top 3 fav couples but they never visit the FC. I've asked them why and some have even told me that they don't visit since they don't want to offend members of the other fan group they're part of. And I was like. HUH? You don't become a traitor or something just coz you happen to like some other couple as well. ðŸ˜•

Rat ka nasha was NOT hot. It was so awkward 😆 I dont think that was copied at all. They were completely different.  AN's song was definately hottter :D And dont worry you didnt offend me in any way. 😃

Traitor? I mean Id understand if a person liked both  KaJen & KaSh and they didnt wanna join an AT because their afraid it may offend the other fangroup but AN didnt have a couple who was like a competition to them .. You know what I mean? Like KaJen/KaSu/KaSh do have competition.. so I'd understand if a KaJen fan didnt wanna join a KaSh AT and vice versa but Im surprised to hear that about AN Confused Wierddddddddd..

sabihaa. thumbnail
^Agreed Fuzzie.
Raat Ka Nasha was really awkward ~ and it has something to do with the fact that Sukriti and Karan didn't really get along.. Sukriti has issues. & that is why that song got ruined.

BNHH was hotness. Hai Rabba.

Anyway, I should be sleeping, but I really cannot be bothered.
Farzu- thumbnail
KaSu didnt get along? I didnt know that.  Why..what happened between them.

What time is it there?

sabihaa. thumbnail
Yeah, they didn't. I was reading some interviews of her when she started working in Agle Janam... she implied a fair bit about him. Made me dislike her just that bit more. LOL.

& it's 3.37am as I post this. :)
Farzu- thumbnail
Hmm wow! 

GO TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP WOMANNNNNNNNN!

sabihaa. thumbnail
LOL. I will. I'm slowly getting there.

What do you think of my merging? I sigh every time I look at that picture. Beautiful people that they are. :)
Farzu- thumbnail

Your merging is ah-mazzzzzzing! It looks so real :D

You should merge some HarshJen pics for me. Please :)

sabihaa. thumbnail
I shall, when I find some nice Harshu pics. :(
I found this one where he's dressed like a gladiator. I should have made PreNa be Paris & Helen. LOL.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now.
Love you. <3