Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
He does have gorgeous eyes! I love how they change color by what color shirt he is wearing. cho cute hehe
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like Dair... for now but no one can beat Chair!

I want Serena and Nate dammit. They need to get back together cuz Serena and that Ben dude is creeeeping me out. Hate them together. Oh yeah I woulnt mind Jenny and Nate.. but the old Jenny. Not the freak LOOOOOL.

PS Im so wierd, the whole I was watching that song, I kept imaging JW instead of Anupriya. Not even AG but JW! Oh do you guys see how badly I want HarshJen ?  😔

sweet.melody thumbnail
Tere liye duniyaan bhul jaun, tere liye meri jaan
Tere liye saari din, saari raatein
tere liye aasmaan
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

MaGen do look cute. I love Mayanks eyes. They are so sexy.

Sabi oh you werent... I didnt know that! So you were a KaSu fan when you were watching DMG or the other couples fan? I dont like TL or Taanu but I fricking love Tere Liye's title track. Im like addicted to it.

^ SOOOOOO GOOD.

@bold: Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
I freakin' HATED KaSu. Couldn't stand Sukirti at all.
^Funnily enough, I didn't mind her in PKYEK when I watched it. I just hated her in DMG.

I started watching the show for AN.. I didn't even like Armaan until after I watched KSG host ZND ~ then so began my love for Karan.
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Ofcourse he knows DD.. I dont think you would need to ask :P

Ohh this sig is reaallly nice.

Why is MA not doing a TV show? He hates acting doesnt he..

sabihaa. thumbnail
I want SereNate as well. :(
Arghhhhh I cannot stand Little J, or Vanessa.
Always going to be Serenate & Chair for me.

OMG. Good news for me.
My fave man, Matthew Grey Gubler is directing an episode of Criminal Minds, and it's being shown on my birthday. WOOHOO. (PS. He plays Dr. Spencer Reid on the same show. So awesome he is. So awesome.)

PS. Did you get my PM?
sweet.melody thumbnail
I mean like does he know her well :P Not just like oh hey Drashti, bye Drashti type 😆

Cause KW and DD apparently are still in contact! Or were like 4 months back at least.. cause once KW was like Oh I was speaking to her just yesterday when we mentioned Drashti to him.

And no, Mayank doesn't hate acting. It's just that there is so much he wants to do that sometimes other things have to take a backseat. Like right now he is going to be having a stall for his designs at the Lake Fashion Week. So he is giving most of his time to the Fashion side now. And then he wants to finish his second book Namak Swaad Anusar, and he wants to paint, and he wants to write columns, he needs to write the sequel for Love from the Sidelines, and he also wants to act in something that catches his eye.. so yeah.. too much to do and not enough hours in a day lol.

But he said he is still getting offers and he is looking through them.. but none that has caught his eye as of now that it made him want to come back onscreen yet.
sabihaa. thumbnail
HELP!
I need a 21st birthday dress..
Or a nice top & pants combo.. I have no idea what to go for. :(
Farzu- thumbnail
@Sabi HAHAHAHAHA.

Im sorry I didnt mean to give you a heart attack. I was just curious LOL. But I never hated KaSu. During KaSu times, I was really into RM and AN until came my loves KAJEN <333. Anyway yeah shes aight as Piya.. dont care much about her or what she does :)

I HATEEEEEEE V ! God cant stand her esp with Nate.

Oh wow what a nice bday gift. Woohoo!

sweet.melody thumbnail
Alright, I'm off now.. wanted to do some writing before I went to sleep.

See you girls tomorrow! :)