Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Yeah actually I prefer Jiah 😡 😡 😡 over Susu 🤢 At least the former was an official psycho...she had her actions justified in her mean, twisted mind 😲 but SLD was 🤢 I'd have planted her deep deep inside a grave if she wasn't inside the TV 😡
Yeah they did get engaged but in case you remember, they had about 13 seconds of footage in their own engagement episode  Now that's cruel  And we never got an explanation to why Abhi had married that awful woman in the first place...and how AN ultimately made up. Coz after all the stuff they had been through, I wasn't expecting them to patch up so easily, them being...well, them. 😆 Actually the CVs ruined us in the first place. We had such high expectations from AN only coz they had such a wonderful track at the start...we still couldn't accept the fact that their LS wasn't logical anymore
And yeah...even I loved RM...they were so fresh and wonderful! Muski was my fav ⭐️ Par poor them...at least the other tracks had some sort of closure but poor RM...they gave the fans hope and crushed it again 😭 And I was one of those fans 😭

And DUH of course you're happy AR ended up together 😆 But my point is that if they hadn't had all that melodrama in between, the ending would've left a much sweeter taste in the mouth. 😳 And what was it with Sid giving them a thumbs up and then wiping tears? 😕 The poor guy was hurt...can't ya see!!! And Ridhhima was way too confused...cuckoooo rather 😆 poor Armaan and Sid...I hated Riddhima at the end 😡 Don't hit me, but she was behaving so werdly 🤢

*sigh* AN were beautiful. Until the shooting. I forgave SLD for being such a loser, but I couldn't forgive Jiah for being such a possessive, conspiring, psychopathic cow. Arghh. I shall always miss AN.. Shweta more of course.. but they were definitely the reason I began watching DMG.

RM stuffed up around the time Rahul left the first time.. I just wish they could have shown RM in the last couple of scenes of DMG's last epi. Would have been nice to see AN as well, if the CVs & Amit could have come to an agreement. :(

On the topic of AR ~ I only watched it for KaJen. & I was an SR fan before Armaan's return (on my birthday - I never tire of saying that.. such an awesome b'day pressie for me.. hehehehe).. I believed that Ridzy's soulmate would always be Armaan, but her life partner would be Sid.
& then when Armaan returned, I switched back straightaway to AR - how could I not? I believed they screwed up Ridzy's character hardcore though ~ but anything for TRPs right?
Shilpa was a waste.. they should have never brought her back. They could have utilised the show in a thousand different ways ~ brought back Tamanna; made Sid realise his girl wasn't here yet... so many different ways. But nooooooooooo. They had to screw up my favourite show.
No wonder KSG decided to leave to begin with.. Endemol is a bit screwed up (Endemol did produce it right?).
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

and Khush oh and I think I'm having a mini crush on Virat Kohli 😆  😳

omg I feel so much like a paagal for saying that 🤣 but it's true and I don't know why I'm having this crush 😆

DUH he's a good player 😆 And currently World #2 in the ICC rankings 👏

Yeah but I dunno how crush-worthy he exactly is 🤣

I'm forever a Dada fan, so I'm sticking to it...😃 Sourav Ganguly all the way...I don't have a crush on him though 😆 just worship him pretty much Embarrassed
sabihaa. thumbnail
Oh dear God, cricket adoration.
Save me. :)

^That being said, when the soccer World Cup happens, I am all over Cristiano Ronaldo. LOL. & then I promptly move on when it finishes. :P

KIKI. Mwah, mwah.
Did you read my 4000th post? It's on page five.
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^Aww its beatiful Chocopie....
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

*sigh* AN were beautiful. Until the shooting. I forgave SLD for being such a loser, but I couldn't forgive Jiah for being such a possessive, conspiring, psychopathic cow. Arghh. I shall always miss AN.. Shweta more of course.. but they were definitely the reason I began watching DMG.

RM stuffed up around the time Rahul left the first time.. I just wish they could have shown RM in the last couple of scenes of DMG's last epi. Would have been nice to see AN as well, if the CVs & Amit could have come to an agreement. :(

On the topic of AR ~ I only watched it for KaJen. & I was an SR fan before Armaan's return (on my birthday - I never tire of saying that.. such an awesome b'day pressie for me.. hehehehe)..

No, I refuse to forgive SLD for becoming the kabab mein haddi and sataofying my poor Abhi with her silly snake dance and MOST IMPORTANTLY, for disturbing AN in the bathgown sceneeee!!!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡 They were about to KISS, you dungheaded DUMBO!!! 😡 *throws a few censored gaalis at SLD* And who knows what could've happened if she hadn't existed...*sigh*

And yes, AN were beautiful. 😳 I've never been so crazy about anything in my life. They had quality 😃 and I loved how raw the chemistry was...that's the best thing! ⭐️

I liked the KaJen chemistry too 😃 I didn't watch SR...I left DMG with AN 😆 sorry about that Merry...but I watched RM and loved them too 😃
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Oh dear God, cricket adoration.
Save me. :)

^That being said, when the soccer World Cup happens, I am all over Cristiano Ronaldo. LOL. & then I promptly move on when it finishes. :P

KIKI. Mwah, mwah.
Did you read my 4000th post? It's on page five.

Yeah yeah cricket fever!!! 😃 LASITH MALINGA...maaaan he bowls all right!!! 😲 Awesome...I'm a fan ⭐️ Cool cool COOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

Meh. I support Germany in football 😃 But Messi is my fav player ⭐️
sabihaa. thumbnail
I wanna dance around my room for some reason.
Ooooh, my bestie gave me all these films to watch ~ I should watch 'em. :D

Still haven't seen Udaan or OUATIM. :)
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
HAH. Now that's called spamming...*lifts collar* Uh no, my tops never have collars 😔 Cancel that...

But see, I moved it 3 pages!!! 😃
sabihaa. thumbnail
LOLL Khush, I'm learning how to spam. ;)

1000posts in a month. :P
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

I wanna dance around my room for some reason.
Ooooh, my bestie gave me all these films to watch ~ I should watch 'em. :D

Still haven't seen Udaan or OUATIM. :)

Then go dance! 😆 Just don't trip and fall over...which I tend to do very often 🤔 Not that I ever dance 😆

And wow. You get movies to watch while I decide to study overtime to prepare my geograhy so that I can get to watch the CWC Final on 2dn April though my geography exam is on the 4th...