Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 78)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
...wasn't there the 'take my life if you have to' dialogue that Nakku said in yesterday's precap while praying for Dutta's sight? IIRC, it was edited out today...don't remember hearing it. Interesting...and good...because it was too melodramatic LOL Even the 'kathor' bit that was sounding so off to me yesterday was executed better today with the bg. music and flow of the moment...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltl

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by neets_ltl

@ fatty 
LOL  Yeah, phattu is getting too much screen space but there's a strange kid cockiness in him that I like....ROFL about Dutta's picture being everwhere.....Sud's pocket, Dutta's room, but the funny thing, why get a SMILING dutta Wacko Coz that will REALLY show he is mental and a killer! Nahi bhai nahii! With that angel face.....no way!
Yeah the reason I mentioned the MS is that in Jane Eyre which I don't even know if you guys have read it, heard it, but Im going to mention anyway as the similarities are striking, Mr Rochester keeps Jane's pearl necklace with him in a cravat (tie thing) as a symbol of their love and similarly like Dutta gave his bappa chain to Naku in the 1st marriage, the chain holds the same meaning....and eventually Tasha are now married and so did Jane and Mr R...Im really surprised at the similarities....wonder whether a CV has done a degree in english literature LOL

I like Phattu...at least this guy can say a dialogue or two with some backbone unlike that doctor and makes use of the screenspace given to him LOL Plus like I was saying a week or two ago, there's something about him (maybe his mustaches too? LOL) that make me crack up in my head all the time.

Re: Dutta's picture...it's an apt one, no? He's being advertised as a mentally imbalanced 'darinda' and check out how he is smiling in the picture...fulto drunken/high types LOL Oh, the passion with which I dislike that shot LOLTongue If only it could magically un-EXIST LOL

Hmm, I read Jane Eyre back in the day and didn't like it one bit...but definitely, agree with you on the LTL writers having an amazingly rhetorical flair...they go beyond just the 'twists' and grand events...there's lots of substance in the form of amazingly constructed conversations, ironic situations, symbolism, etc...

LOL! Defo good dialogue delivery by the guy! Like, he's always been there with Chaskar and stood out for me, a better sidekick thatn Suds ANYDAY! Oh you have read it! Hmmmm.....I think its Ok, but when you study something to the core, it does your head in.....would love it if Dutta takes the chain out, like his pathani came back, maybe this blooper could be real sweet! LOL Lot of people are getting fed up with Dutta being blind...I am too tired....hopefully they can finish this religous element of things and get proceedings back to PN....looking forward to the seema-kala convo 2moro, I think we'll get an idea of exactly how Kala plans to use her....but seriously....even Seema should have been out of the picture by now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I thing Kala's nude lipstick looked REAL bad today but I loved her blue earrings....and everytime they show Dutta's ears, I can see flakes of wax....LOL I also love the music they are using, like Fatty said 'raagas' (I think thats how u spell it). Espc. when Naku was looking for a village from where they were or something, which was weird itself, the music they played as the camera scanned the trees was real nice.....but then it went into depressive mode as Naku sat down next to Dutta....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

@Crystal: Nakku-Seema scenes have no competition in terms of sheer death by boredom LOL At least AG can bring out that psychological and manipulative aspect to the whole thing...there is some sort of sick spark to it that some of us like LOL Nakku-Seema ne toh mujhe aise khoon ke aanso rulaaein hain *looks heavenwards* LOL 

Agree on Dutta missing AS...I found that very sweet Smile Now let him miss Baaji too someday LOL It was nice to hear him say 'Bhai jaisa dost' as well (:

Fatty, Nakku-Seema scenes, I could skip them because I knew nothing much is happening there...But these Kala-Seema scenes...I have to see them and TRY to read what Seema's expression says..If she is going to get negative or not...lolLOL Good that you are enjoying Kala's part of them...Kala has started boring me nowadays too...except for when she is with Baaji or Dutta in the scene! 

Now that Tasha reunion is done and since many are getting bored of them tooErmm (Not meDay Dreaming)...I wish we have Duji reunion soon..That will be loads of fun....Waiting for all the hungama to begin! Right now LTL is going in more of a buildup phase again...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
So....I am not going to say that Sriram Dutta Patil is a blooper. No, not at all. Not from any explanation and here is my justification:
Different parts of India have different ways of addressing people.
For example - it is very common in south India to people to NOT have surnames. For example, renowned mathematician S Ramanujan, who invented the "zero" is S Ramanujan, S standing for his father Srinavasa. It is also very common to add the village name to this making it S I Ramanujan.

So, in that sense, it is not wrong to say Sriram Dutta Patil, since it is completely ok to have the father's name precede your own name, almost like a gene - an identifying factor.

Just my 2 cents of providing more insight into the discussion :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219-Azy-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingTheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Shocked You didn't like Jane Eyre? *shocked muh* LOL x

Oh yeah, I didn't like it. But is that all you have to say in the EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD, Zahra? Tongue Grace us with your worthy comments too, m'lady LOL 

@Neets: Hmm, I think we all get frustrated with the eyesight by turns...it's been gone so long now, there's nothing else to do LOL But I'm optimistic about its prospects for next week...hopefully! Tomorrow and Friday should be enough to 'set up' the relationship between DN and Mahadev/Sundari...then the magic faith show can start LOL Really looking forward to DN being back at PN too...and Seema toh...unfortunately I do think she's here for the long haul...weeks and weeks yet still I think...

Yeah, they're still using that one shot of the ear...and the same 'night' ones of his eyes...don't know why they just can't can one chindi shot during the day? ConfusedLOL

Originally posted by crystal_29

Fatty, Nakku-Seema scenes, I could skip them because I knew nothing much is happening there...But these Kala-Seema scenes...I have to see them and TRY to read what Seema's expression says..If she is going to get negative or not...lolLOL Good that you are enjoying Kala's part of them...Kala has started boring me nowadays too...except for when she is with Baaji or Dutta in the scene! 

Now that Tasha reunion is done and since many are getting bored of them tooErmm (Not meDay Dreaming)...I wish we have Duji reunion soon..That will be loads of fun....Waiting for all the hungama to begin! Right now LTL is going in more of a buildup phase again...Smile

There is no point reading Seema's expressions seriously...she fails to emote anything clearly except for her overwhelmingly whiny crying LOLOuch Na idhar ka, na udhar ka...when the dialogue is something that requires a little defiance and challenge, she changes instantly in her tone and expressions without any transition...like the 'jo apne bhai ki na ho saki' one today. I'm not going to rely much on her acting and even bother predicting whether she will stay negative or positive LOL 

I'm so looking forward to Dutta and Baaji meeting again too...what a moment it'll be! *sigh* ((: And tab tak toh Dutta ki eyesight will be back too...so for sure this time, we will have a reunion where Dutta will see the other person! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire-MelodiousDreams

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
So i watched the epi & the name was for sure not a blooper she clearly said it loud that she cannot trust them just now i don't know why people thought it was a blooper 

Seema i think is gonna turn negative since Kala is Brainwashing her and it s working as far as i can see but than Seema needs to be total lallu to forget what kala told to D in mandir and start dreaming again like really ??

Chaskar is clever the police idea is Jhakasss atleast he does something unlike Suds rofl  but i hope noone tells chaskar about DN whereabouts till his eyes are  back & i want them back by friday it's the limit now  He better be able to see till friday  it's starting to annoy me now 

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 02 March 2011 at 8:40pm

AbhiAni-sourire-TheRager

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Interesting episode but I still think that the pace needs to pick a bit more at this point in regards to eyesight....getting back to PN and the forthcoming face-offs (excitedddd LOL)......I loved how the goddess of evilness is using logical fallacies in her manipulative game to malign Seema's mind.......the false attributions she is using by taking bits and pieces of different stories and presenting it as a new one to make Seema delusional.....nice move there.......yes folks the meethi choori is indeed back  LOL LOL 

And that Chaskar and Fattu scene just had me cracking ROFL ROFL .....that's what you call a Entertainement Shockerrrr ROFL ROFL ....and as Neets and Make-Believe mentioned....the "enacting" of what Fattu was saying was straight up ROFL ......I saw the "gun making ...using the stick" too LOL LOL .....Fattu goes "Bhaiyo aur Bhehano" and they gave Chaskar's number .....I was like I am so calling...I should tell him to forget about DN and go get your Chandni back otherwise your mirchi bai is going to bhoonofy her in "tej mirchi ka tadka" ROFL ROFL 

....and I quite enjoyed the DN moments as usual...and loved how D felt the place as soon as N got up to get the stones and was moving his head side to side in accordance with Naku's movements....that's what you call perfect use of presence of mind to go that extra mile to enact the minute details to bring out the realism in the scene......love this guy and his  brilliant acting skills Day Dreaming ....and Naku and her casual conversations with her friend deities was quite funny.... such pure innocence....and totally loved to see that arrogant D back who has this dwindling faith in paath pooja and all....remembering AS bit was very nice too....nice FB's in support of the emotions....about time they start building that frustration.....the resentment in him to move things along in regards to his eyesight and safety of his family....after all DuJi reunion still awaits us LOL LOL ......watch it be better than DN reunion Wink LOL 

....and about the new characters....well so far the clothing and the essence of villagers has been nicely done.....initially when they were walking they did look a bit scary to me...maybe cuz of how Mahadev's bold eyes were done with kajal and his not so "tau like" mooche  LOL ....but that bit of  instant guilt on D' face after realizing his mistake was so cute....the role reversal as some people mentioned in earlier posts was very interesting with D assuring Naku and then being apologetic and asking for forgiveness....very intriguing.

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 02 March 2011 at 9:23pm

Nimmi.TheRagerAreYaar

Go to top