Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 52)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

Oh, and since I'm talking about Kala and Seema now anyways, might as well say that the only good thing about that scene at the end with those two was Kala. No surprises there! The smirk that was beginning to form on her face just as the episode ended...Wow! Kala never fails to amaze me!

Oh yeah, AG is amazing...she is quite like MR that way actually...even in scenes where the other character/actor may be underdeveloped or performing below par, she manages to lift it up with her strong presence...that aura of confidence and inhibiting the character like a second-skin with flowing ease...her zinging dialogues and sarcastic expressions to go with them always have a spark LOL

And if Kala ever 'ends'...(which I guess will eventually happen in some fashion or the other), I will miss AG lots for sure! Her interaction with everyone, be it challenging, emotional or even circus-giri with Suds/Chaskar and co...it's all great fun to watch! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BTW, I totally forgot...did anyone see how Kala blasted off that broken kalash? Kya kick maari! LOL Why didn't she ever consider professional soccer in the part time she gets from her real job of being oh-so-ebil? LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeet*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-AreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

BTW, I totally forgot...did anyone see how Kala blasted off that broken kalash? Kya kick maari! LOL Why didn't she ever consider professional soccer in the part time she gets from her real job of being oh-so-ebil? LOL

Kala is too good at this blasting off...and she never misses too....the last time she had shot that BG with the matki...both matki and BG in one shot...way better than Suds ever handled his toothbrushLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Oh, and since I'm talking about Kala and Seema now anyways, might as well say that the only good thing about that scene at the end with those two was Kala. No surprises there! The smirk that was beginning to form on her face just as the episode ended...Wow! Kala never fails to amaze me!

Oh yeah, AG is amazing...she is quite like MR that way actually...even in scenes where the other character/actor may be underdeveloped or performing below par, she manages to lift it up with her strong presence...that aura of confidence and inhibiting the character like a second-skin with flowing ease...her zinging dialogues and sarcastic expressions to go with them always have a spark LOL

And if Kala ever 'ends'...(which I guess will eventually happen in some fashion or the other), I will miss AG lots for sure! Her interaction with everyone, be it challenging, emotional or even circus-giri with Suds/Chaskar and co...it's all great fun to watch! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ditto! Agree with everything you've said! Big smile I really don't want Aashka to leave, but Kala will have to go somewhere sooner or later...I think everyone will miss her lots! She's superb in every scene - what an aura!

About the kalash-kicking: I saw it and my immediate reaction was "Whoaaaa!" Shocked Clap ClapClap 
Such a POWERFUL kick! All anger came out in that one action! And then she just swept away, leaving Sudarshan alone again, haha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Kala is too good at this blasting off...and she never misses too....the last time she had shot that BG with the matki...both matki and BG in one shot...way better than Suds ever handled his toothbrushLOL

ROFL at the toothbrush comment! Suds is quite infamous...I love how that sense of utter uselessness is just being perpetuated every passing day! The "taash" comment is still ringing in my ears even now!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-pigbelly4myfeet*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

ROFL at the toothbrush comment! Suds is quite infamous...I love how that sense of utter uselessness is just being perpetuated every passing day! The "taash" comment is still ringing in my ears even now!

If that wasn't enuff they told him to go & cook foodROFLROFLROFLROFL  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-sourire-AbhiAniMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

:lol:

Oh Suds...he warps my mind with his Suds-ness LOL It gets worse everyday with the bucket loads of new insults...horrible chasing skills, missing by one cm, inability to win even at taash, cooking puran puli LOL

Edited by make-believe - 02 March 2011 at 12:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeet*dewdrop~pearl*sinamika

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

If that wasn't enuff they told him to go & cook foodROFLROFLROFLROFL  

He can just take some servant's place now...Being Kala Bai's right-hand man is obviously too difficult for him...Trial period over!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Srushti-sinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

:lol:

Oh Suds...he warps my mind with his Suds-ness LOL It gets worse everyday with the bucket loads of new insults...horrible chasing skills, missing by one cm, inability to win even at taash, cooking puran puli LOL

Oh man he's one entertaining thing my Dad knows LTL as the show where the dude gets insulted everyday he goes oh ok now that shwo wil be on ROFL it's so funny LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-

Go to top