Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 51)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by kshreya2002

MV looked really pretty yesterday. Did she apply some makeup around her eyes. I have zero knowledge abt makeup but somehow I felt her eyes were enhanced.

Yep...she has put kaajal that's why her eyes look more defined and  her hair has been fixed.LOL.....I think make up as well (not too sure on this one though) LOL 

Well She got kaajal from the yesterdays burnt ashes of her ring of fire I guess... that is how she got her soot last timeLOL...But I felt she was more on mark today...than on fri...the tears in her eyes when Dutta told her to describe the house....and when she was having FBs of the mandir wala scene...she is just so overwhelmed realizing all over again that this man is now her husband....btw I loved the fingers hand intertwining scene so much....Just loved it...
Did you guys have a deja vu when he caught hold of her wrist when Nakku was going outside...I just had the 9 th sept scene flash in my mindEmbarrassed

Yes...I agree Naku is overwhelmed that this man is her husband in the truest sense. And he is everything a woman can dream of. I think the feet touching signified not that of a wife touching her husband's feet...but that of a praja touching her raja's feet. Naku's respect for Dutta grew many times when he insisted on helping her out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-MelodiousDreams-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
naku sari kab change karegI????? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

.....and back to our goddess of evilness..I knew kala would make Seema her new "hukam ka ikka" LOL.....regarding Seema...I have two theories...she will be killed by Dutta or she will be killed by Chaskar LOL LOL cuz she is going to turn negative with the way things are going.....on a final note Dutta regaining his eyesight is the next task that needs to be finished asap now LOL

Ooh, grim...I agree with Srushti though...if Dutta isn't going to get his hands red with Kala's blood, phir Seema kis khet ki mooli hai? LOL 

And waise, if Kala has to die...wouldn't it be hilarious (errr, for the lack of a better word LOL) if Suds was the one who shot her by mistake (or even intentionally) and this time ACTUALLY got the nishaana right? ROFLNuke

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Watched the episode finally :)
Loved the Tasha bits, except the blind Dutta is now getting on my nerves. I need his eyes to come back so he can make Naku more nervous. That inherent tension that exists between them will heighten so much...really need to see it. 
Baajirao took the episode for me today :) He was fab with his Kala-bai act. 
The one thing that really was puzzling to me, was that the guards ran away?? That was too lame...considering that they all went to kill Dutta at one point in time :)
Wonder where Aai Saheb is in all the taunting :)

I guess they might have found out that Dutta killed four(?) of the BGs during that night when Suds was after him with his men and even when the Kala/Dutta face-off was happening at the mandir, the news must have gotten to PN (through BG cellphones, nikamme kahin ke LOL) which is how Baaji knew about it too...when Dutta ran away and Suds was once again chasing after him, this news might have been found out by the BGs in PN too and they might have thought that Dutta will return to PN and bajao their game so time hote hue patli gali se nikal lo LOL Plus, not all the BGs went to kill Dutta, remember? The likes of Gaekwaad were always the ones guarding the storeroom...so this group might have finally felt their knees shaking at the possibility that Dutta will be coming 'home'...

Aai Saheb and the sisters are still probably up in the storeroom...like Kishore said, now that she's found out that her son is alive for sure, they will be celebrating with sweets LOL But I wonder when next Baaji, Kishore, and all of them will be shown...seems like they've been nicely tucked away for a while now...

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

The other question is - now that Tasha are in the wilderness, there is no scope for change of clothes? Bath etc? COme on we have to think of basic hygiene haina?

Let's hope they're only going to stick out there for 2-3 days at most LOL Which we all know can be easily stretched for about a week or two in LTL universe *sigh* LOL There might be water nearby though for them to wash up and even use for cooking/utensils...I did see Nakku moving about some small pots today...they might make chai at night and drink it with Mahadev and Sundari during a conversation :P Maybe there will be a fire again too...

Edited by make-believe - 01 March 2011 at 11:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAni-sourire-MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeet-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-khushixMrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Rosa and Srushti: Oh thanks for clarifying, guys.....so Sati re-incarnated as Parvati.....I see.....this is a very interesting story with interesting parallels to DN no doubt.....but I also wouldn't like to characterize Seema as Sati.....lol.....so that's where the story differs.....but otherwise Dutta does have a lot of Shivji's traits as ppl have pointed out.

True, why to unnecessarily bring Seema in between such divine Shiv-Parvathi pair AngryBig smile. Even a hair strand of hers cannot be compared to Sati / Parvathi Dead.

And anyways, in DN's case, Sati would be 'kaali Nakku' and Parvati 'gori Nakku', as Shiv refuses to accept Parvathi as he still loves Sati Embarrassed. Similarly, Dutta was not able to forget 'kaali Nakku' to accept 'gori Nakku' in her place. Nakku dint have much to convince Dutta to accept her after Seema....Supriya had already done that part of Dutta moving on from Seema. The main place where Parvati had to give 'agni pareeksha' was to make Shiv see that Sati and Parvathi are the same woman! For a long time Shiv wasnt able to accept this inspite of the fact that both are the same, with Sati reincarnated as Parvathi. Same was Nakku's problem - Making Dutta see that 'kali' and 'gori' Nakku are one!

@ blue - Oh ya, especially his 'anger' LOL, like Shiv, even Dutta does his 'taandav' when angry LOL!

By the way, a small trivia - My name (Aparna) is another name of Parvathi Big smile.
I can tell you how she got the name, i.e., IF anyone is interested Ermm.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutedramagoNimmi.-sourire-AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeet-Azy--Srushti-kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

And waise, if Kala has to die...wouldn't it be hilarious (errr, for the lack of a better word LOL) if Suds was the one who shot her by mistake (or even intentionally) and this time ACTUALLY got the nishaana right? ROFLNuke 

LOL I'd honestly be quite amazed if he'd be able to aim properly to hit her...But that would be a sight to see...I wonder how her end will actually come about...And Seema's too.

Oh, and since I'm talking about Kala and Seema now anyways, might as well say that the only good thing about that scene at the end with those two was Kala. No surprises there! The smirk that was beginning to form on her face just as the episode ended...Wow! Kala never fails to amaze me!

Edited by PaNa4ever - 01 March 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Srushti-kabeeraspeakingkhushix

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

True, why to unnecessarily bring Seema in between such divine Shiv-Parvathi pair AngryBig smile. Even a hair strand of hers cannot be compared to Sati / Parvathi Dead.

And anyways, in DN's case, Sati would be 'kaali Nakku' and Parvati 'gori Nakku', as Shiv refuses to accept Parvathi as he still loves Sati Embarrassed. Similarly, Dutta was not able to forget 'kaali Nakku' to accept 'gori Nakku' in her place. Nakku dint have much to convince Dutta to accept her after Seema....Supriya had already done that part of Dutta moving on from Seema. The main place where Parvati had to give 'agni pareeksha' was to make Shiv see that Sati and Parvathi are the same woman! For a long time Shiv wasnt able to accept this inspite of the fact that both are the same, with Sati reincarnated as Parvathi. Same was Nakku's problem - Making Dutta see that 'kali' and 'gori' Nakku are one!

@ blue - Oh ya, especially his 'anger' LOL, like Shiv, even Dutta does his 'taandav' when angry LOL!

By the way, a small trivia - My name (Aparna) is another name of Parvathi Big smile.
I can tell you how she got the name, i.e., IF anyone is interested Ermm.

Wow, I really like your interpretation, Aparna! Clap I'm going to accept this one, too. Very nicely said!

(And I wouldn't mind hearing a bit of trivia...I love learning about names)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-khushix

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

.....and back to our goddess of evilness..I knew kala would make Seema her new "hukam ka ikka" LOL.....regarding Seema...I have two theories...she will be killed by Dutta or she will be killed by Chaskar LOL LOL cuz she is going to turn negative with the way things are going.....on a final note Dutta regaining his eyesight is the next task that needs to be finished asap now LOL

Ooh, grim...I agree with Srushti though...if Dutta isn't going to get his hands red with Kala's blood, phir Seema kis khet ki mooli hai? LOL 

Oh would love that!!!! I think that is why Kala stopped him from shooting at Baaji yesterday...she knew if he had missed Baaji by two inches while aiming directly at his forehead...iss baar to goli khud par hi chhutni haiROFLROFL...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219pigbelly4myfeet*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

MV looked really pretty yesterday. Did she apply some makeup around her eyes. I have zero knowledge abt makeup but somehow I felt her eyes were enhanced.

Yep...she has put kaajal that's why her eyes look more defined and  her hair has been fixed.LOL.....I think make up as well (not too sure on this one though) LOL 

Well She got kaajal from the yesterdays burnt ashes of her ring of fire I guess... that is how she got her soot last timeLOL...But I felt she was more on mark today...than on fri...the tears in her eyes when Dutta told her to describe the house....and when she was having FBs of the mandir wala scene...she is just so overwhelmed realizing all over again that this man is now her husband....btw I loved the fingers hand intertwining scene so much....Just loved it...
Did you guys have a deja vu when he caught hold of her wrist when Nakku was going outside...I just had the 9 th sept scene flash in my mindEmbarrassed

Yes...I agree Naku is overwhelmed that this man is her husband in the truest sense. And he is everything a woman can dream of. I think the feet touching signified not that of a wife touching her husband's feet...but that of a praja touching her raja's feet. Naku's respect for Dutta grew many times when he insisted on helping her out.

Yup...It was totally in sync with the scene...they are getting in the grind...Loved how even when he had her hands in his, he is trying to see and make out her face....we are in for the sight to come back soon...and then the two cameos are to help them fight Kala and others too....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219

Go to top