Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 47)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

*sigh* I'm not sure when I'll get to see the episode and if I'll even be able to post a TIN.. Lol, although I'm not really sad. It's family night and that obviously takes precedent.. *excited muh* Big smile

Maybe I'll get to watch it before I go to bed tonight.. The TIN is still questionable though.. *wonders* Okay, that was my two bit for today.. Lol. LOL

Ur not going to escape the TIN Fivr. Do a tiny TIN atleast.

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

MV looked really pretty yesterday. Did she apply some makeup around her eyes. I have zero knowledge abt makeup but somehow I felt her eyes were enhanced.

Yep...she has put kaajal that's why her eyes look more defined and  her hair has been fixed.LOL.....I think make up as well (not too sure on this one though) LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Rosa: Why will they stay in the store room with the guards gone?

@Crystal: I am really confused. But on the other hand I dont care...we get so much of Tasha.

Baji clearly said that though all the guards are gone, they will not go anywhere! Kishore even ordered Suds to make puranpulis for them as they want to celebrate Kala's defeat! I guess they want to stay at the PN to behold Kala's barbadi-ka nazara! And don't worry about the guards, Kala will hire new ones...

Watched the morning repeat and you are right. Ba-Ki went back to the store-room where the women are. They came out as the guards had run away. But like sharif hostages decided to remain hostages. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa-bharti-MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-sinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
BAji & Kishore were too Good today Lol they gave sudharshan order to cook ROfl i was in splits  Aur kitni Beizzati Hogi ullu ki?? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAniMelodiousDreams-Srushti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

MV looked really pretty yesterday. Did she apply some makeup around her eyes. I have zero knowledge abt makeup but somehow I felt her eyes were enhanced.

Yep...she has put kaajal that's why her eyes look more defined and  her hair has been fixed.LOL.....I think make up as well (not too sure on this one though) LOL 

Yep...her hair was fixed while she was apparently sleeping. Hopefully Dutta's eye-sight comes back soon. He did what he could while blind...and Naku too did what she could. People who wanted Naku looking after blind Dutta also got their wish. Ab bahut hua!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-sub_rosa-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-khushixsinamikaAreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Well She got kaajal from the yesterdays burnt ashes of her ring of fire I guess... that is how she got her soot last timeLOL...But I felt she was more on mark today...than on fri...the tears in her eyes when Dutta told her to describe the house....and when she was having FBs of the mandir wala scene...she is just so overwhelmed realizing all over again that this man is now her husband....btw I loved the fingers hand intertwining scene so much....Just loved it...
Did you guys have a deja vu when he caught hold of her wrist when Nakku was going outside...I just had the 9 th sept scene flash in my mindEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--bharti-MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
^^ YUP can his eye sight come back this week 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Srushti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

I like this LTL version of Shiv-Parvati. Instead of making them a shiny couple they made them a middle aged couple who would command respect.
Also in other shows festivals means a chance to show off sets, clothes jewellery. But in LTL it means the feeling behind the festival. Btw I am still curious as to what happenned to the Patil women? And did Kishore and Baji stay in the house or walk out?

Bang on Ksh...even the wedding...other shows have guest stars performing coming as random guests in the wedding ....but in LTL we had pure and ethereal wedding...and tomorrow on 'Shivratri'...(my fav after JanmashtamiSmile)...they have brought this couple..and anyways...the Tasha relation resembles Shiv Parvati love in so many ways...Hope the cameos are good actors so as to pull the whole act ....and make it memorable like Jaggu dada and Subbu-Anna...

Exactly! Its such a silly trend on TV started by PR. Every channel thinks let my show have a big fat wedding and it will become the no. 1 show. But I cant understand how otherwise middle class families in the show can afford such big weddings. Apart from PR it has not helped any other TV show. But they still insist on continuing. But atleast to Colors credit they dont usually have big fat weddings except Dutta's 1st wedding and Ichcha's 1st wedding which were stretched and dragged rather than have random TV, film stars coming over.
The more I think of it the more I love this Shivratri celebration in LTL. As u said Naku-Dutta have lots of elements of Shiv-Parvati. Some of Dutta's characteristics are like Lord Shiva...like his anger and his simplicity and how he doesnt live by the norms of society but is a free bird. Naku too had to undergo a sorta tapasya to get Dutta's love. Lord Shiva's first wife Sati died as she couldnt tolerate her father insulting her husband. Lord Shiva mourned her loss for many years. Dutta too burnt his inner innocent Dutta due to Seema's betrayal and mourned the loss of that innocent Dutta for years.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-sourire-AbhiAniMelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

Go to top