Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 44)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@Rosa: Thanks! I missed out some dialouges. Looks like some of the ladies got bored of coming to the sets so they showed Kishore and Baji get out of the store room to taunt Kala.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosa-bharti--Srushti-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Rosa: Thanks! I missed out some dialouges. Looks like some of the ladies got bored of coming to the sets so they showed Kishore and Baji get out of the store room to taunt Kala.

You are welcomeSmile
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update,and I just watched it.Simply pure and beautiful love story.Absolutely loved all their moments yesterday,today,ever since the reunion epi.I wish Mishal would stay,and Mahi and Mishal get to work on other shows too.They simply rock together,and they take audience to a whole new world.Coupled with that soothing TaSha BG,its heaven!

As everyone else,i also loved the kiss they shared,But not more than what Dutta told Nakku:

"How many times I called you,yearned for you,but you never came.You made me pine for you." This totally floored me and being the hopeless romantic that I am (Some from Bandini forum may know that) these little things and words impress me more than kisses Embarrassed
It simply proved what we knew all along,that when he saw her walking out from THEIR room,he was shattered,and ever since he has been waiting for the time she would come back to him.Remember how he threw the plate to get her attention? He wasnt THAT drunk,he knew what he was doing... Embarrassed 

The song,their new house,and the privacy is all so intoxicating.If SR has to happen now,then it should be in this house,not the house where Kala's evil eyes will follow their every move.Loved Ba-Ki as Ksh calls them.

Now what can i say?? LTL is just awesome.CVs,open your eyes,channel or the PH whoever it is,who needs to understand,you can see what LTL can do for you.

Superb! Clap

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshan2430silkroutedramagoNimmi.-Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnirama_2010mozart66sub_rosaPooja_219-bharti-MelodiousDreams-Srushti-meghapartiTheRager

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

wow!!! Crystal ...you gave almost a written update of the whole epi...thanks yaar...haven't seen it yet and was going through the EDT to know the whole epi...but you have summed it up beautifully..thanks yaaraBig smile

You are welcome, Srushti....I loved the epi so much. Had to pour it out here!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

wow!!! Crystal ...you gave almost a written update of the whole epi...thanks yaar...haven't seen it yet and was going through the EDT to know the whole epi...but you have summed it up beautifully..thanks yaaraBig smile

You are welcome, Srushti....I loved the epi so much. Had to pour it out here!Embarrassed

can understand what you feel,because i feel exactly the same! EmbarrassedSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Srushti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

The song,their new house,and the privacy is all so intoxicating.If SR has to happen now,then it should be in this house,not the house where Kala's evil eyes will follow their every move

Exactly my point! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosamozart66Pooja_219rpmenon-Srushti-naadanmasakalli

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crystal_29

can understand what you feel,because i feel exactly the same! EmbarrassedSmile

YepSmile...As you have perfectly described it in your post..the whole set up for Tasha is so intoxicating now...The privacy, the simplicity of the house, the earthiness around it...Just like their love!Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010mozart66Pooja_219rpmenon-Srushti-TheRager

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

The song,their new house,and the privacy is all so intoxicating.If SR has to happen now,then it should be in this house,not the house where Kala's evil eyes will follow their every move

Exactly my point! 

We had some interesting discussions this afternoon about the significance of Shivaratri! It is supposed to be the day Shiva and Parvati got married and merged with one another....to become Ardhanarishwara...! It ties with Dutta's 'Ardhangini...aadha ang' dialogue! Thought of sharing it here... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAniCrystal29Pooja_219rpmenonmeghapartiTheRager

Go to top