Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 22)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
HAHA i know i so loved the epi 

BTW i m loving ur sig and i love Jhoom By ali the first thought that came to my head listening that part was DN too :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Oh, man! What a fantastic way to end another great episode!

I'm still sitting here laughing at Baaji and Kishore's little dance down the stairs! LOL, Baaji has PERFECT timing!

Suds: Usko kaahe ko zinda rakha hai hum log?!
*enter Baaji*

The look on Sudarshan's face, oh my gosh...He was absolutely frozen, hahaha! And that little raised eyebrow expression from Kala again (Aashka's SUCH a classy villain!) I need to wait to watch the episode in HQ, but I might as well ask anyway...Was it just me, or was there the most awesome fierceness in Baaji's eyes today when he made eye contact with Kala/Suds? The sarcasm was definitely there...Even when he was smiling...Wohoo, Baaji's back in full force! And Kishore, too, apparently - I'm excited to see what they have in store for us tomorrow, hopefully at the beginning of the episode.

As for Dutta-Naku...Awwwwww. All those tiny meaningful moments between them ensured that I had a huge smile on my face permanently the entire time they were shown, every time they were shown! Day Dreaming 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamsilkroutekomal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhansinamika

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

Was it just me, or was there the most awesome fierceness in Baaji's eyes today when he made eye contact with Kala/Suds? The sarcasm was definitely there...Even when he was smiling...Wohoo, Baaji's back in full force! And Kishore, too, apparently - I'm excited to see what they have in store for us tomorrow, hopefully at the beginning of the episode.

There's been an edge of dark sarcasm and deadly glint in Baaji's eyes and dialogues ever since that first day that they were put into the storeroom...it began with him sitting in the shadows and when Suds beat him up, the mocking tone and challenging attitude came out full blown...then, with the way he gave Kala that ultimatum by saying that she shouldn't have left him alive! So yep, definitely...with this incident and especially being put out alone to hold down the fort in Dutta's absence as the 'challenger' in some of these scenes, Baaji has developed quite a lethal streak...and VR does it soooooo well too, especially with AG on the other side. Sparks fly in the mental and psychological battle between them...it's truly such a unique relationship!

I wonder if Baaji and Kishore have safeguarded and sent the sisters and AS somewhere...what will happen to these two guys themselves after this confrontation is over...will Kala let them go free anyways after all this time out of overconfidence because she thinks she has the 'Seema' card to play now and no need of them? So many interesting possibilities! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamsilkrouteNimmi.komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAniMelodiousDreamsMrsKhanAreYaar

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

There's been an edge of dark sarcasm and deadly glint in Baaji's eyes and dialogues ever since that first day that they were put into the storeroom...it began with him sitting in the shadows and when Suds beat him up, the mocking tone and challenging attitude came out full blown...then, with the way he gave Kala that ultimatum by saying that she shouldn't have left him alive! So yep, definitely...with this incident and especially being put out alone to hold down the fort in Dutta's absence as the 'challenger' in some of these scenes, Baaji has developed quite a lethal streak...and VR does it soooooo well too, especially with AG on the other side. Sparks fly in the mental and psychological battle between them...it's truly such a unique relationship!

I wonder if Baaji and Kishore have safeguarded and sent the sisters and AS somewhere...what will happen to these two guys themselves after this confrontation is over...will Kala let them go free anyways after all this time out of overconfidence because she thinks she has the 'Seema' card to play now and no need of them? So many interesting possibilities! 

Ahhh, the memories of those moments are coming back very, very vividly now! I want to rewatch those PN episodes again sometime, just for Vinay's lethal streak, as you so aptly put it. I remember being super tensed during all those scenes/moments between Baaji and Kala...There's something about those two, VR-AG...I think the way that they've blended lighthearted humor (the song and the dancing down the stairs bit) with dark humor (expressions...need I say more?) is simply too brilliant for words. All of the Baaji-Kala scenes since the special episode have made me shudder. Such acerbic wit...and amazingly portrayed, too!

Hmm, I'm also wondering how Baaji and Kishore got out. I thought it was hilarious how Baaji just stuck his hand out from behind the door. But then seeing the look on his face made my smile fade a bit...I seriously thought Kala was going to attack Kishore or something, the way she stepped forward before Baaji stopped her in her tracks. But yes, what's going to happen to them - and everyone else? Very intriguing indeed!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamAbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

"Ek dum sahi jagah par nishana laga hai. Kala Bai." Clap Our wishes granted, Baaji got out! Party And Kala/Baaji facing off to end the episode...stuff my dreams are made of LOL Loveloveloveddddd it. 

Anyways, back to Suds/Kala dialogues, the besttttt besti:

"Idhar akela beth ke taash khelega?"
"Uss mein bhi tum haar jaaoge." 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

THE best moments of the epi without a doubtLOLLOL......I literally LOL'd at the way Kala told Suds in that trademark "You're SO useless" way ki woh taash mein bhi haar jaayegaROFL......Seriously kya partnership hai....Kala uski besti karti rehti hai, karti rehti hai and this guy has no balls.....just sits there and takes it all as Kala mocks his incompetency over and over again....so much hilarityLOLLOL

Also loved the way Kala told that random bg that he should take the gun away from Seema cuz she's a "mehmaan" now....the bg had this random W*F expression on his faceLOL.....but ofcourse Suds takes the cake with his constipated expressionLOL

LOVEEEEEEEEEEED the ending with that Kala BAI dialogue *maaroes seetis and taalis for Baaji"Party......the FATAAAK cutting way with which he delivered that line....as good as a slap on Kala's faceLOLLOL.....ahh how I wish we'd gotten to see more of this scene in the epi.....why'd they end it there??? *whines*

Ok so somehow these two have gotten out of the storeroom.....and I can't figure out this mystery! LOL.....what a twist!

The rest of the epi dragged honestly.....back to business as usual for LTLLOL.....I liked the initial bit with DN trying to light that bonfire.....especially Dutta's expression as he puts out his hand for her to put the rocks inLOL.....love the way MR does that expression. The rest of it with the convo about Seema and all.....kinda dragged things down for me......yeah I can see they had to talk about it but blahhh.....they're giving a LOT of focus to Seema and her helping them......and how grateful they feel about it and all......will they go on a mahaanta trip over this in their gratefulness towards Seema?ConfusedConfused

Some other bits were nice with the fruit eating bit and how Dutta gets that FB of the last JMM when he brings fruits for her and she doesn't eat until he does.....the way he smiles in memory and eats first and then offers it to her.....the "nakusha dutta  patil" bit felt a bit abrupt editing wise.....although I did LOL at the way she said "saab" when he asks her "aur mera naam"? haha.....aww Nakku.......what I liked was the bit later when he describes how her saying "saab" feels....."jab tu saab bolti hai toh usmein tera saara pyar jhalakta hai.....kuch khaas lagta hai......sach lagta hai"......LOVEDDD the way MR enacted this bitDay Dreaming......especially the pause before "sach lagta hai".....lovely dialogues too......

Edited by nureat01 - 28 February 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25-sourire-AbhiAniMelodiousDreamsAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingsinamika

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

Ahhh, the memories of those moments are coming back very, very vividly now! I want to rewatch those PN episodes again sometime, just for Vinay's lethal streak, as you so aptly put it. I remember being super tensed during all those scenes/moments between Baaji and Kala...There's something about those two, VR-AG...I think the way that they've blended lighthearted humor (the song and the dancing down the stairs bit) with dark humor (expressions...need I say more?) is simply too brilliant for words. All of the Baaji-Kala scenes since the special episode have made me shudder. Such acerbic wit...and amazingly portrayed, too!

Hmm, I'm also wondering how Baaji and Kishore got out. I thought it was hilarious how Baaji just stuck his hand out from behind the door. But then seeing the look on his face made my smile fade a bit...I seriously thought Kala was going to attack Kishore or something, the way she stepped forward before Baaji stopped her in her tracks. But yes, what's going to happen to them - and everyone else? Very intriguing indeed!

Yeah, they've had great scenes...much of a battle of wits there always in the undertones...one of my favourite scenes with them is pre-FR, where Baaji comes to Kala's room to 'caution' her that they all want Dutta's happiness so they should play nice and not do anything that will prove otherwise LOL And even other ones, like where she is fake crying when he wants to leave PN LOL The dynamic they share...the livewire best friend and then the very witchly best friend's sister...soooooo interesting LOL 

Totally agree with you on how they've mixed up this situation with different shades and made it come out as so light, amusingly sarcastic and confrontational at the same time! The song was seriously a genius touch of the 'W*F? got your attention!' types LOL And so true about what you said of there being enough 'dark humour' too...we know from the previous precap that they are going to do some powerful and symbolic nautanki with the kalash breaking and all to nag at Kala so there's a more 'serious' shade to the scene there too which maintains the level of theatrics LOL 

Originally posted by nureat01

...I literally LOL'd at the way Kala told Suds in that trademark "You're SO useless" way ki woh taash mein bhi haar jaayegaROFL......Seriously kya partnership hai....Kala uski besti karti rehti hai, karti rehti hai and this guy has no balls.....just sits there and takes it all as Kala mocks his incompetency over and over again....so much hilarityLOLLOL

That's what cracks me up the most...Kala herself said that it's in Suds' nature to loose FOREVER AND ETERNALLY, yet she keeps allied with him! LOL Does the woman not understand that as long as he is with her, he will le doobo her too LOL But uske paas bhi logon ki kammi hai isliye she's using this ullu for labour LOL

Originally posted by nureat01

Ok so somehow these two have gotten out of the storeroom.....and I can't figure out this mystery! LOL.....what a twist! 

Isn't it totally!? LOL And I think this is something I'm liking about LTL from the past two/three episodes...all these 'revelations' and developments happening in the track, we're supposed to understand they're happening but they've actually been removed to be off-screen...such as Nakku telling Dutta about Kala's behaviour with all of them (it was shown quickly through flashbacks), or the Seema conversation between Dutta and Nakku, of which we only see the conclusion...or now this hostage escape situation which is such a pleasant surprise LOL If one thinks about it, they're actually moving along the narrative pretty quickly by employing this device of understood off-screen action happening...

Totalllly agree on everything else that you said. Pretty much ditto my thoughts on the episode. 

Edited by make-believe - 28 February 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-MelodiousDreamsAyeChavanniMrsKhanAreYaar

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Yeah, they've had great scenes...much of a battle of wits there always in the undertones...one of my favourite scenes with them is pre-FR, where Baaji comes to Kala's room to 'caution' her that they all want Dutta's happiness so they should play nice and not do anything that will prove otherwise LOL And even other ones, like where she is fake crying when he wants to leave PN LOL The dynamic they share...the livewire best friend and then the very witchly best friend's sister...soooooo interesting LOL 

Totally agree with you on how they've mixed up this situation with different shades and made it come out as so light, amusingly sarcastic and confrontational at the same time! The song was seriously a genius touch of the 'W*F? got your attention!' types LOL And so true about what you said of there being enough 'dark humour' too...we know from the previous precap that they are going to do some powerful and symbolic nautanki with the kalash breaking and all to nag at Kala so there's a more 'serious' shade to the scene there too which maintains the level of theatrics LOL 

@bold: LOL at Kala being described as "very witchly" - true, true, but she's quite a regal witch...Maybe I should stop thinking along those lines since Kala aka Tai Saheb is now back to being Bai Saheb...I still think the best name she's been given is Benaami Bai, though! LOL I'm kind of missing Chaskar's nautanki now...He really should've finished off Seema, maybe as they were driving away...That would've been nice. Random thought: even though I've joined LTL rather late in the day, I think that these writers have a knack for giving us such entertaining villains/enemies. Each of them has his/her eccentricities. I quite like the entertainment factor that's packaged in with all the dark drama.

Regarding the song itself...Seriously agree about it being a "What?! Confused" moment! It certainly got my attention! LOL It was such a happy-happy sounding song, too. LOL LTL and the treatment of ironies all throughout - I'm in awe of whatever I've seen so far...I think we're in for some great stuff on Tuesday, with the more serious shade of the situation kicking in.

Isn't it totally!? LOL And I think this is something I'm liking about LTL from the past two/three episodes...all these 'revelations' and developments happening in the track, we're supposed to understand they're happening but they've actually been removed to be off-screen...such as Nakku telling Dutta about Kala's behaviour with all of them (it was shown quickly through flashbacks), or the Seema conversation between Dutta and Nakku, of which we only see the conclusion...or now this hostage escape situation which is such a pleasant surprise LOL If one thinks about it, they're actually moving along the narrative pretty quickly by employing this device of understood off-screen action happening...

Totalllly agree on everything else that you said. Pretty much ditto my thoughts on the episode. 

(Edit: And IF's formatting is being weird again...)

Sort of like Greek tragedies, I think...Some major stuff happens "behind the scenes" and we know that it's happening but we don't know exactly how...Keeps the suspense quotient up, too, IMO.

Random thought: I couldn't help noticing that Kishore-Kala were both wearing purplish stuff today...Completely random thought that has no significance whatsoever...Loved the glares that Kala sent at Baaji and Kishore too...As well as Suds' apprehensive/frozen "Kala...?" before Baaji came down the stairs...So entertaining! [Where on earth did they FIND that song?! "Ho gaya uska dabba gol..."]

Edited by PaNa4ever - 28 February 2011 at 6:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

If there's one thing I have learnt to appreciate, through watching this show, is the fluency of the hindi language. For someone who speaks Punjabi, which isn't the most pleasing to the ears regional language, hindi comes across to be oh so more poetic! 

Hey Neet..... just wanted to share my quick opinion about the sentence in bold....I am a Punjabi too but I have a little different opinion about your statement.......I think every language has it's poetic beauty including Punjabi  or any other language out there.......the only difference is..... Hindi is the mainstream language used in the Telly/Bolly world and has been researched, explored, used to an extent that is beyond our guesses.....If you get a chance listen to Satinder Sartaj (not sure if you have already)....one of my fav. Punjabi singer with such meaningful and soulful songs with amazing Punjabi poetry.......I love the "Ammi" song by him....do listen to it if  you get a chance...hope I didn't hurt your feelings or anything....just wanted to share my opinion Smile

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 28 February 2011 at 7:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAnikabeeraspeakingincandescence

Go to top