Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 20)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Anu: I feel though Tasha must discuss it since it was such a huge deal for Dutta that Naku had kept such a huge secret from him. He understands why she did that. But she must also tell him a little abt her her life before she met him and why she didnt reveal her beauty after she met him and before they got married. Actually dealing with the issue they can keep it for later.

Now they have finally got some time to sit down and talk to each other in peace....so I hope Dutta asks Naku about her childhood and her life before they met!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedTheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

@Anu: I feel though Tasha must discuss it since it was such a huge deal for Dutta that Naku had kept such a huge secret from him. He understands why she did that. But she must also tell him a little abt her her life before she met him and why she didnt reveal her beauty after she met him and before they got married. Actually dealing with the issue they can keep it for later.

Oh yes, it would deffo be a great convo to have....it is needed, like you said....it's a huge chunk of Nakku's life and what all she's had to deal with which he's not really fully aware of.....but I think the creatives are looking at totally focusing on Dutta's issues with Kala  for now and maybe don't want to bring in this convo to go on another tangent.....DN can have this convo anytime actually.....and I would like to see it developed into a proper substantial track as well.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRager

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Now they have finally got some time to sit down and talk to each other in peace....so I hope Dutta asks Naku about her childhood and her life before they met!

I do agree.. just as they had a talk about seema, dutta can also ask about her childhood... love to see nakku sharing her past.. and dutta's reactions...
with the blindness dutta is feeling her heart.. .the heart  of the same koel nakku.. so when he gets to see her , her beauty will be so very insignificant but it will only be the heart to heart bonding...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsmeghapartikhushixTheRager

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
show khatham ho gaya kya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

S__2011 Newbie
S__2011
S__2011

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
*YAWWWWNNNNN* when are they gonna get rid of Seema? She brings nothing to the show except tears and a booooooring storyline... Kala will probably succeed in poisoning Seema cos she always does manipulate the "dumb" ones! No matter Kala/Seema/Suds do they arent gonna split TaSha up!
But loved the JMM2!! Theyve found a house.. So maybe it will be SR in the jungle whilst Seema relaxes her ugly ass on TaSha's bed!!! W*H! She needs to be kicked out!

-bharti-

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
If there's one thing I have learnt to appreciate, through watching this show, is the fluency of the hindi language. For someone who speaks Punjabi, which isn't the most pleasing to the ears regional language, hindi comes across to be oh so more poetic! And that is what struck me the most in today's episode! The way Dutta and Naku had that convo about Seema, the words used, the way they were delivered, had such purity in them....credit has to go to MR and MV for making it so fluent....Clap That was a really lovely episode, had that magic touch again from last year...abolsutely loved how Dutta was able to tell Naku that Seema really had done her 'prayaschit.' And what I loved was how both of them were so freely discussing the issue without any inhibitions or underlying 'worries.' And that completely sums up their r'ship! Trust at its most best! Poor Naku, she was actually still worried about the fact that Seema's prayers were still unanswered.....that inherent trait in Naku is just sooo like, makes you think, really? Is she really like that, that she actually thought about Seema's loss over her own gain? But it's Naku- selfless. So I just accept it....

When Dutta asked Naku what her name was, I was thinking, now hang on a minute, where is this going exactly? *squinted eyes with a screwed forehead* And then that cheeky Dutta surfaced and hit me like anything! Gosh this guy's smile and eveything else makes me Blushing The CVs could have made her say 'Dutta'- I was this close to jumping out of my seat! LOL Dutta at his hottest! And Naku as the blushing bride, just a bundle of nerves. Poor girl, if she's like that now, wonder whats going to happen when she gets those intense stares, when he'll be x-raying her like anything..... I also LOVED how Dutta is still using his brains. The fact that he remembered Seema's words about the safest location....loved the wholesome Dutta today.

What can I say about Kala? Her every line just makes me crack up everytime! 'Take her to Dutta's room, sakoon milega.' LOL That tinge of sarcasm, love her tricks! Shove her in the place where she will be reminded of who she has lost, in HIS bedroom, the thought of what she could have acquired, and make her sick at every sight or thought of Tasha's happiness. What a way to create bitterness- if thats her plan! And then the last 3 minutes! EPIC! Baji, oh this man brings full on relief to any viewer- what a scene! The radio turned dafli! LOL! Ahh good times, nice episode!

Cheeky Duttaaaa!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamNimmi.-sourire--Roopa-mussy.jamshedPooja_219Warda.*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreams-bharti-Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixTheRagerAreYaar

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hello all What's the general reaction on today's epi  i will watch and judge 

mussy.jamshed

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

When Dutta asked Naku what her name was, I was thinking, now hang on a minute, where is this going exactly? *squinted eyes with a screwed forehead* And then that cheeky Dutta surfaced and hit me like anything!
Neets,

This  also comes from JMM part 1. In July 22nd episode Jagtap asked Naku what's her name and she said "Nakusha" and Jagtap said "poora naam Nakusha Dutta Patil  bol....achaa lagta hai" something like that. .............the current track is indeed JMM part 2.

Here is the link :

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 28 February 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWarda.Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top