Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 20)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Rosa: Naku thinks family escaped? How?

She doesn't know that the BG who set them free was actually acting according to Kala's orders! He revealed himself only after Naku was out of PN! Remember?

Whoa Rosa! Good catch! I had forgotten abt Mr. Maggie. No wonder they are playing house-house in the jungle.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaWanderbug

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

no SR in jungle plz... they r in danger.. their family members r in danger n they wil hav SR? LOL no now is not the time.. D has to get his eyesight back..and after he does.. they will immediately go back to PN.. and well, i think the house they found belong to someone.. maybe those new entries..LOL they might help Dutta with his eyes..like cure it or sumthin..LOL

But Khushi, Naku thinks that the family has escaped....so they are in no hurry right now!LOL

still..LOL if they think the enemies r behind them.. then they might think they r also after the family members.. some members are talkin abt "this isnt dutta/naku/tasha..they wudnt do this n that".. now im sayin.. this is DN.. watever it is, they wil stil think abt their family.. i tell u, we're being teased.. make us think SR is on d way..but it wont happen..LOL

Well...I guess I'll be happy with whatever the CVs give usSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

no SR in jungle plz... they r in danger.. their family members r in danger n they wil hav SR? LOL no now is not the time.. D has to get his eyesight back..and after he does.. they will immediately go back to PN.. and well, i think the house they found belong to someone.. maybe those new entries..LOL they might help Dutta with his eyes..like cure it or sumthin..LOL

But Khushi, Naku thinks that the family has escaped....so they are in no hurry right now!LOL

still..LOL if they think the enemies r behind them.. then they might think they r also after the family members.. some members are talkin abt "this isnt dutta/naku/tasha..they wudnt do this n that".. now im sayin.. this is DN.. watever it is, they wil stil think abt their family.. i tell u, we're being teased.. make us think SR is on d way..but it wont happen..LOL

Well...I guess I'll be happy with whatever the CVs give usSmile

Same here...bas SR ho jaaye.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamAbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedWanderbug

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I doubt that it will be in jungle...They seem to be so much in peace with each other and are talking through about everything...Now is the time...I need Nakku to tell him about Morey etc...please CVs..I need that conversation!

The whole issue of Nakku's "apsara" beauty seems to have mostly been put on the backburner for now barring that one random reference Kala made to it in the DN reunion epi.....I think if/when the creatives do tackle this issue, they will bring it in seperately later.....for now the focus is on Dutta v/s Kala.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219kabeeraspeakingkhushix

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@Anu: I feel though Tasha must discuss it since it was such a huge deal for Dutta that Naku had kept such a huge secret from him. He understands why she did that. But she must also tell him a little abt her her life before she met him and why she didnt reveal her beauty after she met him and before they got married. Actually dealing with the issue they can keep it for later.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 28 February 2011 at 10:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219-bharti-kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

@Anu: I feel though Tasha must discuss it since it was such a huge deal for Dutta that Naku had kept such a huge secret from him. He understands why she did that. But she must also tell him a little abt her her life before she met him and why she didnt reveal her beauty after she met him and before they got married. Actually dealing with the issue they can keep it for later.

Now they have finally got some time to sit down and talk to each other in peace....so I hope Dutta asks Naku about her childhood and her life before they met!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Oh yes, it would deffo be a great convo to have....it is needed, like you said....it's a huge chunk of Nakku's life and what all she's had to deal with which he's not really fully aware of.....but I think the creatives are looking at totally focusing on Dutta's issues with Kala  for now and maybe don't want to bring in this convo to go on another tangent.....DN can have this convo anytime actually.....and I would like to see it developed into a proper substantial track as well.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Now they have finally got some time to sit down and talk to each other in peace....so I hope Dutta asks Naku about her childhood and her life before they met!

I do agree.. just as they had a talk about seema, dutta can also ask about her childhood... love to see nakku sharing her past.. and dutta's reactions...
with the blindness dutta is feeling her heart.. .the heart  of the same koel nakku.. so when he gets to see her , her beauty will be so very insignificant but it will only be the heart to heart bonding...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsmeghapartikhushixMrsKhan

Go to top