Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 17)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by nureat01

They are setting up the base for a lot of future storylines.....Dutta's revenge from Kala.....Kala manipulating Seema as a pawn in this game....Seema possibly turning evil again cuz her selfish/whiny nature is still very much intact.....how/if she tries to come b/w DN.....obviously not succeeding.....lol

Hmmm the show feels full of possibilities right now.....hoping for good things in the future.

Also Tasha SR.Wink

*Anu thinks there she goes again*

LOL guessed my reaction point on, KshLOL

But is the SR really a TRACK? Do you want them to really make THAT big a deal out of it? Devote an entire storyline to WHEN they will have their SR?ErmmLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniincandescence

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

OMG...Wo naam wala scene kya tha...Dutta was so naughty sa in that...eating and ragging his naive,innocent wife..and poor thing was so shy she was maroring her fingers....very like the old koyal nakku who used to shyly play with her dupaata when nervous...i was missing these mannerisms so much yaar....the way dutta half closed a eye while asking her to call him by his name, all arrogance and pride..yet with a soft corner...and nakku all blush blush..flustered like a little girl....loved it..loved it...thsi is the best episode in ages.....maybe best after that payal scene or that kurta scene...no wait this is better...much better...
 Its much better. There Naku was too hesitant and apprehensive...now she is expectant. Also Dutta was shy...like her puppy dog possibly becuz of the presence of family around. Now its only Naku around and he can haq jatao on her as much as he wants without being teased for it.
Naku playing with her fingers reminded me of the first time Dutta spoke to her and said he appreciates courageous people. Somehow Ana's thread reminded of that stand-offish but nice Dutta. Now he has changed so much...yet I could get a hint of that Dutta today who didnt seem to have too many things on his mind.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaWanderbugPooja_219-bharti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Sounds like a great episode, cant wait to watch it :)

it was tooo good...i can't tell you how good it was...must watch...this episode actually puts to rest all arguments abt ltl losing touch/charm...pointlessness.....dutta's character weakening and flawing...nakkusha's sudden donessa act..with so much confidence and all.....perfection..if there were any editorial glitches..i turned blind eye to it....goat , shoes,mysterious man all forgiven for now.

preetiamNimmi.Crystal29AbhiAniPooja_219--Sia--MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

They are setting up the base for a lot of future storylines.....Dutta's revenge from Kala.....Kala manipulating Seema as a pawn in this game....Seema possibly turning evil again cuz her selfish/whiny nature is still very much intact.....how/if she tries to come b/w DN.....obviously not succeeding.....lol

Hmmm the show feels full of possibilities right now.....hoping for good things in the future.

Also Tasha SR.Wink

*Anu thinks there she goes again*

LOL guessed my reaction point on, KshLOL

But is the SR really a TRACK? Do you want them to really make THAT big a deal out of it? Devote an entire storyline to WHEN they will have their SR?ErmmLOL

Egad! No! That will be so Eww! I hope LTL never has one of those highly publicized SRs which finally go phus. I feel Tasha are at such a stage they shouldnt delay it due to contrived reasons like other shows where even in love couples wait for some big milestone to have their SR. These days its a trend of TV. And like always I hope LTL doesnt follow the trend but pleasantly surprise us for what they have in store for us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamAbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosaWanderbugPooja_219-bharti-MelodiousDreamsincandescenceAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crystal_29

OMG...Wo naam wala scene kya tha...Dutta was so naughty sa in that...eating and ragging his naive,innocent wife..and poor thing was so shy she was maroring her fingers....very like the old koyal nakku who used to shyly play with her dupaata when nervous...i was missing these mannerisms so much yaar....the way dutta half closed a eye while asking her to call him by his name, all arrogance and pride..yet with a soft corner...and nakku all blush blush..flustered like a little girl....loved it..loved it...thsi is the best episode in ages.....maybe best after that payal scene or that kurta scene...no wait this is better...much better...

Oh you all....making me restless her....I want to see it...I want to see it **Throws Tantrums***** Have to wait for 6 more hrs!Cry

why wait..
Sorry..i think we can't give links here...so editing...but you can search net naa?

Am at work...Cry Had early morning meetings today...so have to wait till I get back home to watchCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

it was tooo good...i can't tell you how good it was...must watch...this episode actually puts to rest all arguments abt ltl losing touch/charm...pointlessness.....dutta's character weakening and flawing...nakkusha's sudden donessa act..with so much confidence and all.....perfection..if there were any editorial glitches..i turned blind eye to it....goat , shoes,mysterious man all forgiven for now.

Awesome...rubs hands in glee...
To all discussing the SR..I think this house is likely where it is going to happen, although would likeit better when D has his eyes back :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamAbhiAnisub_rosaWanderbugPooja_219MrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@Ksh: I agree.....hope they don't make a big deal out of it.....I personally don't dwell on it myself....it will happen when it happens.....and it will be as natural as everything always has been with DN.....I don't feel the need to think so much about it.....lol

One thing though......it should  happen AFTER Dutta gets his eyesight back.....and hopefully not in this random jungle....lol

Edited by nureat01 - 28 February 2011 at 9:46am

AbhiAnisub_rosaMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Awesome...rubs hands in glee...
To all discussing the SR..I think this house is likely where it is going to happen, although would likeit better when D has his eyes back :)

Yes...the SR should happen only when Dutta gets his eyesight back!Blushing They have to wait till then....they have to...have toROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamAbhiAniMrsKhan

Go to top