Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 140)

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by shan2430

As for Baji, why cant they show him doing something meaningful??There should be some discussion btw Kishore-Baji wondering abt D's plans and how he'll manage with his blindness..Yes Baji has faith in Naku but Naku is not Bruce lee..she can't fight all of D's enemies. D will obviously need some help, given his blindness...I mean if he can't reach Tasha, then they should atleast show him trying to thwart Kala's plans at PN..How can he be so unaware of  the smugglers meet or Seema..Kuch to Karo baji..he was not right hand man of Dutta for nothing!!

Am i the only one- i found the raja-rani dialogue rather childish:)

WORD! I SO wish they'd show Baaji doing something proactive rather than just sitting there waiting for Dutta to come back *sigh* Guess they don't really like to show Baaji being much proactive and doing something on his ownConfusedConfused

@Bold : I quite agree wid u guys,As for baji doing sumthing..........i so wish he does sumthing evil/naughty LOLthing to knock down da "taisaheb n gangsters" meet Sillyalong wid kishore bhau............it will be a treat i tell u.....if only CVs can get such ideas but i doubt  they willLOL.........
         But da Tasha romance was really good today......as sumone said so rightfully...we've been deprived for it so long............now it feels like fresh air.........for more romance n action we need D's eyes back...........joing @HumaG...Approve...Give D's eyes back!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhannaadanmasakalli

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Finally an episode that is somewhat moving the story along.....highlight has to be the Tasha scenes for me and the Chaskar-Suds phonecall! Dutta is really missing Baji now....Unhappy us too dude! We're waiting for a Duji reunion an' all! Mahadev is coming along to be a little clingy, jumping onto Dutta to hug him! But it's all good, Dutta has now made a friend very quickly LOL Hmmm......Kala and Suds, they are boring me now....Kala's makeup is HORRIBLE....what is up with that disgusting lipstick of hers? Seriously needs a change....Suds is VERY frustrated.....desperate enough to phone up Chaskar who was as usual mindblowingly funny! Chaskar's line : Office khol ka batha ma Municipal Board ka, teri toh koi izzat nahi!' and 'dance kar uska saath, bai ka chamcha!' I mean seriously, aaj itna meetha meetha bol raha tha naa Chaskar ka saath! Bechara! And Kala full on aware of his haalat, called him a dog by saying 'dom halaka.' At least it clicked for Suds that a blind Dutta was able to run away! Wohi toh hum sab kehra tha itni dar sa! D'ohKala basti pa basti karti rehti ha Suds ki.....

Watching that scene where Naku was applying the jaari bootiyan paste on Dutta's eyes and seeing the contentment on Dutta's face and comfort factor between them was just lovely! I had to twist my head around to capture a smiling Dutta as Naku walked off to cook food LOL What was so good about the scene, was the fact it reminded me of only NAKU having that right to care for Dutta.....with Seema, there was such an uneasiness....with Naku, he was just cherishing her touch.....Embarrassed I loved how Dutta said he doesn't need eyes to see Naku. He is truly relying on his imagination to 'see' Naku....I don't know about you guys, but the Tasha scenes were just something else....Dutta stole the show with his voice....something strangely alluring...a calmed voice but with so much love and at the same time sexiness....can't quite describe it....and the way he told her to come and sit down...damnnn.....that haq jathoying Dutta only for Naku is what I ABSOLUTELY love! And those lines about how a wife can keep a fast, 'bhatak' for her husband, stay hungry and not say 'uff' when hurt, but a husband can't put ointment on her feet just lovely Day Dreaming And I was hoping Dutta would apply ointment of some sort on Naku's feet after the reunion (as her feet were bleeding). Better late than never! Gosh Dutta us pinning his hopes on the jaari booti! But I think he's being a tinsy winsy cautious, because they way he said that 'Mahadev na kaha tha' and 'azma lata ha' felt as if he wasn't ENTIRELY going to let slip he was hoping it would do the trick- akru kahinka! Being sly....such a guy thing for him to not openly be optimistic, but at least he's trying it! Desperate times....Dutta is appearing slightly solemn......but when someone is BLIND and relying on a medicine that seems to be the final hope in terms of circumstances and where they are, than it's a little difficult to be cheery. And what a cheeky smile when Naku gave him water!

So Kala has decided to take over officially and get all Dutta's associates/friends together to declare it.....someone please get Dutta back to PN...the whole thing is just becoming annoying....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Nimmi.Crystal29-sourire-sub_rosaWanderbug*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingSanely_InsaneMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Duttaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug: I love you. My wish granted...he remembered and missed Baaji and how beautiful that moment was too...especially the line "Maine kabhi socha hi nahi tha ke ek aisa din aaeyga ke Dutta Baaji ke bina rahega aur Baaji Dutta ke bina..." How amazingly it fits with the situation now...oh DuJi Hug

And then the way he told Nakku off when she was hesitating to have him apply medicine to her feet...great dialogue...what an utter gem this guy is Hug...aur doosri taraf Ms. Nakku 'paap lag jayega' LOL Oh foolish girl, when will you realize that he believes you to be his equal in every way Smile Really liked the DN scenes today, especially the dinner one...that is their signature anyways, na? (: 

The two Kala and Suds scenes were great as well, especially the first one...for the first time, Suds ko KYA dialogues milay! LOL I'm lovinggggg how they've shown the split in the new ET...the most ironic thing is that SUDS is the one who wants them all to stick together now! LOL Chaskar doesn't even want to look at their faces and Kala cares not a pint for him either...raha beech mein Suds, the only one who doesn't have anything to do and consequently is getting scared of Dutta more and more LOL Two of my favourite dialogues from the first scene:

- "Agar Dutta ki aankhein waapis aagayien toh? Hum dono ko andha karke marega, aisa jalaad hai woh!" Hell yes, Sudarshan Tongue I love how Dutta is able to put the fear of god into people without even being present...what a reputation LOLClap

- "Tum Dutta ko nahi jaanti. Tum nahi jaanti woh kya kar sakta hai. Jis din aaya na...hum logon ki arthi ko yahaan jagah nahi milegi Patil Wadi mein." Fantastically written by Anil Deshmukh Clap I find it so ironic...how Suds says that Kala doesn't know Dutta because she herself believes and has said before that she is familiar with every breath of Dutta's because he's the man she spent 26 years hating...and now to hear this from Suds, tch tch! Tongue The reply was amazing too...how she says that it's Dutta who doesn't know her...how stupendously they can build up a rivalry just through dialogue Clap

And what a second lease at life and revival Chaskar has had as the policeman...truly, I thought the character was saturated dry by now but these last two appearances have proved differently LOL Loveddd how he insulted Suds...chunn chunn ke besti ki! LOL "Bependi ke lottay, teri toh koi izzat nahi." LOL "Baaaaiiii ka chamcha, 'maila!" ROFL "Thook ke chaatne waale Sudarshan." :rolls::rolls::rolls: Loving this new Chaskar who has lost it with Kala, Suds and even Seema it seems! He is an independent agent now. Very interesting.

What else...hmm, showing the business side of things was good too, it gives another dynamic to the whole situation...and they had to show Kala taking a different approach now, so this works. Waise, Kala is planning for big time failure by ignoring Dutta at present and deciding to act like this 'satta' is already and totally hers...she's going to regret it so much...

Very entertaining episode, one of the best this week, I think!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Nimmi.neets_ltl-sourire-Crystal29rama_2010MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiSanely_InsanekhushixMrsKhanAreYaarnaadanmasakalli

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Kala seems bored without Dutta-Naku.. now she only has Suds to talk too.. a boring company...LOL

That's exactly how I felt too...especially when Kala ne Suds ko 'azaad' kar diya (just like Dutta set Nakku free! LOL)...her face totally seemed like she was pakaoed of Suds LOL Can't blame the woman...Suds jaisa no-brainer can't be too helpful with the kind of mental stimulation our evil genius Tai needs to keep on churning her top-secret plans LOL

Forgot to mention: How sweet was it that Dutta lied about his sight in the instant moment after opening his eyes when Nakku questioned him? Smile There was such patience on his face, even a faint smile...he handled it so maturely...it made me a little more patient about the eyesight too (:

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-sourire-sub_rosaMelodiousDreamskhushixMrsKhannaadanmasakalliAreYaar

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I just love seeing suds so Frightened ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

The one with a white cap dressed as a muslim businessman.  He was the same guy who was once shown in Dutta's room when both Baaji and Dutta were threatening him and then Nakku comes to Dutta's room to take him to select the MS for Supriya and he was also the one who died eating sweets at PN.  He has chubby cheeks.LOLLOL

Thank You! I found the guy...LOLLOLLOL Recycle and Reuse is LTL's slogan...I am waiting to see what Suresh will be cast as next?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlsub_rosaltl_fanWanderbug

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

But I think he's being a tinsy winsy cautious, because they way he said that 'Mahadev na kaha tha' and 'azma lata ha' felt as if he wasn't ENTIRELY going to let slip he was hoping it would do the trick- akru kahinka! Being sly....such a guy thing for him to not openly be optimistic, but at least he's trying it! Desperate times....Dutta is appearing slightly solemn......but when someone is BLIND and relying on a medicine that seems to be the final hope in terms of circumstances and where they are, than it's a little difficult to be cheery.

Exactly how I perceived that he felt and reacted in both yesterday and today's episodes :yeah:...he looks very, very wary in a hidden way...maybe even doubtful inside, but he's not letting that show on the surface --- putting up a front of being complacent and trying not to hope too much. The kind of patience that he showed today with the medicine though had me sort of surprised...I don't know why...but even if he was disappointed that the blurriness didn't decrease one bit, he never let it show. It goes to show how much Dutta has grown and matured and how clearly he is thinking...he controlled his first impulse, the instant reaction he must have felt within, and remained calm Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.neets_ltl-sourire-Crystal29sub_rosaWanderbugMelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
This week has had a few lovely, heart touching scenes scattered here and there, added with the comedy provided by Chaskar....Kala has disappointed me a little bit, simply because her conversations haven't provided me with anything concrete regarding what she REALLY wants to do with Seema...she has beated around the bush like anything and conveyed the same points to Seema in sooo many ways Sleepy And now she's taken another path...a lot of things are going to come into play now....how is she going to convey herself as the new 'ruler' and how is she going to use Seema? Tasha have been lovely...they have got me through, today was really good....I think the last scene with Kala has probably laid the foundations for Dutta's return.....I would like to see Tasha return to PN when Kala is participating in some sort of 'event' or declaring something as 'Kala Saheb.'

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Wanderbugsub_rosaMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingMrsKhannaadanmasakalli

Go to top