Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 131)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

I Was liking JMM2 in the beginning but now they r talking the same thing again and again......Dutta being depressed because of his eyesight..nakku maska lagaoing her Bappa.....this jhadibhooti is the only savior....LOL...It better get D's eyesight back now...Ermm
They really need to buck up now....and get back to PN and sort out everything.....
BOLD: Frankly speaking..i don't like the idea of D making tea for Nakku....its just not Dutta-ish.....i wanted to show this displeasure yesterday itself but when i saw so many ppl here craving to see D making tea i shut my mouth and disappeared...LOL
Oh i loved Dutta remembering Baji scenes...he had those FB's of Baji where he gives Dutta the test of friendship....it was a very touching scene..!!!

@bold: DittooooooooooooooLOL......I've loved the beginning of this JMM2 track since they escaped...but now things have started to stagnate a bit with this 'ghar ghar' that they are playing in their new house......the DN convos are also feeling stagnant and repetitive to me.....like you pointed out.....wohi standard 2-3 baatein....Dutta's depression, Nakku's "Saab I feel bad for you being here like this cuz of me" "The jadibooti talks"......and honestly even the way she's leading Dutta around is now starting to make him look like an invalid....haath pakdo...kapde change karwaaoConfusedLOL......now it's getting a bit much.....I don't want to see him SO dependent also.

And lol I don't mind him making tea that much but honestly I also agree that it doesn't feel Dutta-ish......and extended jungle stay will only show us these kind of activities from Dutta as long as they keep him blind......that is what I'm not likingOuch.......Yes I know they can't overnight get to PN but with the eyesight coming back, atleast he can start planning.......I just want to see that GAZE of his againDay Dreaming Really missing it!
they are taking literal adivce from their competition at LTL they are playing yahan main ghar ghar kheli ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

I liked what dutta said in today's episode.....maybe bappa left them alone in the jungle to get to know each other again and then love each other again............but then, till his eyesight is back it kinda looks stale....there is no strength in their romance.......i can't put my finger on what but something seems to be lacking.....oh, i remember.........its because the best thing about Mishal used to be his eyesWink.............they could express a million things....anger, care, concern, disappointment, sorrow......just to name a few.  THis along with the way he would tilt his head MADE a huge impact on the scenes, be it romantic, fighting.   etc..........

Absolutely waiting eagerly for his eyesight to be back and then to see some romance in the jungle before they head back for his revenge.....

What do you all think........

@bold: I agree......I'm missing that about Dutta so much *sigh*.....I think Mishal has done a fabbbbbbb job in this blind phase even without his greatest strength....his eyes....but now the time has come that they be back so that we can enjoy the full impact of the character again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziks-sourire-HumaGSanely_InsaneMrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by nureat01

LOL good to know it's not just me.....I was wondering if I'm sounding like the party pooper in hereLOL

Yeah the scenes are nice still I guess cuz they have that DN-ness to them....but that effect is a bit watered down for me cuz of Dutta's blindness....I just want things to HAPPEN.....I want DN to talk about something other than how great their love for each other is and what a grateful set of pati/patni there or how depressed they are about not being able to go back  to PN yetLOL......the key to everything is that damned eyesight coming back! I want action Dutta.....not necessarily beating ppl up but doing SOMETHING.....ummm other than making teaLOL

Dutta missing Baaji sounds like a nice scene though.....looking forward to watching that.....I miss DuJi *sigh*
I Was liking JMM2 in the beginning but now they r talking the same thing again and again......Dutta being depressed because of his eyesight..nakku maska lagaoing her Bappa.....this jhadibhooti is the only savior....LOL...It better get D's eyesight back now...Ermm
They really need to buck up now....and get back to PN and sort out everything.....
BOLD: Frankly speaking..i don't like the idea of D making tea for Nakku....its just not Dutta-ish.....i wanted to show this displeasure yesterday itself but when i saw so many ppl here craving to see D making tea i shut my mouth and disappeared...LOL
Oh i loved Dutta remembering Baji scenes...he had those FB's of Baji where he gives Dutta the test of friendship....it was a very touching scene..!!!

Bushy..Don't worry..Dutta won't make any tea..LOL..we all were just happy that he thought of it when he got up...at this point i think we should stop thinking whats Dutta-ish...Because frankly..if Dutta was really a real person than i am sure even he would not know what would be dutta-ish..

The past few months in the storyline has been all about certain changes in his character...basically i think its has been about his growing up...not like a college boys growing up...but of a man's growing up...learning to trust..learning to see things under their skin..and learning to take things that life throw at him a little calmly...

You know watching a man explode like he does is fun..but when you are at the receiving end of that explosive uncontrolled rage..its not that much fun...

so basically what many in th forum are thinking as dilution and belittling of Dutta's character i am thinking of it as new layering..a maturing...we still see the glimpse of his rage and determination when he is riled..like when he vowed to avenge himself while practicing in that basement..then while fighting in the temple, then vowing to take revenge from kala in jungle..and then in precap when he says that they will rule patilwadi..even when he refused to pray the stones...that was all that old Dutta..But with more control...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Nimmi.ziks-sourire--Roopa-Crystal29sub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreams-Azy-Sanely_InsaneMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I agree that Tasha scenes are playing around their affectionate side nowadays..But still are romantic. 

Be it the shart scene or other intense scenes with Koel Nakku...It came out as intense ONLY because of Dutta and Nakku looking into each other's eyes..Now he cannot see, so maybe we feel the intensity level is low. Even in the dinner scene - previously in the 'tere haath se kaatha hoon tho pet bartha hain' , when Nakku feeds him, he looks directly into her eyes and so the whole scene was taken to a different level. Today, they were both in a settled down comfortable level when feeding each other....Nothing intense happening there!

Once Dutta's eyesight comes back and he starts 'looking' at her, Nakku is in for some very intense looks! Am just waiting for that day!

I still find the Tasha scenes as romantic. They were the best in the whole epi today!Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Nimmi.zikskomal_w25-Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219-bharti-MelodiousDreams-Azy-MrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
give us Duttas eyesight back!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29WanderbugPooja_219-Azy--bharti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by khushix

Kala seems bored without Dutta-Naku.. now she only has Suds to talk too.. a boring company...LOL

True...Kala is bored..She can talk to Suds or Seema only now...In turn, these 3 are boring us nowLOL

Why dont they show us the Patil gang at the store room rather than repetitive Kala-Suds-Seema scenes?

No idea...I just finished watching the epi...The second Kala-Suds scene did bring some movement in the story like Kala is planning something...But first one was really boring...Chaskar/Suds conversation was hilarious though!

I have one doubt...So who all know now that Dutta is alive? The BGs ran away because of this...But no one else knows of this? None of his colleagues? Chaskar is roaming around with Dutta's posters now tooSilly I am confused!

Not to mention the Patilwadians who are completely silent against the person conspiring to kill Dutta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by AzMishy

havent watch the epi yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have to wait till its up on ytCry
oh...................!!!!

Hey - i watch it YT - here are the links:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOjklb66DOc

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn3PQMtIli0

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVlXPsF0WRQ

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G86_jgqpk4

awwwww............. so sweet of u. u r a sweetheart *muwh*HugSmile
thank u soooooooooooooooo much
komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

give us Duttas eyesight back!

Patience Patience, this is what LTL has Taught us. Bappa(read CV) is testing us.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Go to top