Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 130)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Chaskar was hilarious....whatever happens..i hope this guy stays on..he is one heck of an actor...
I liked his one dialog to Suds..."Ey Thook Ke Chaatne Wale Sudarshan"...LOL..i had to ask my mom what it meant...LOL..but i loved Chasker today.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-Wanderbugkabeeraspeaking

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Ok...Kala is insulting Suds a bit too much...i know we think he deserves it but...i have a feeling this will get to him by the time D comes for his revenge and suds will again maaro paalti and blame it on kala...so will chaskar to get chanda...i really think suds will desert kala at the end and thus making her downfall complete...another thing is that suds being leela's husband dutta might forgive him for leela..or something..today there was something in kala-suds scene that made me think that suds is hanging by his threads...soon it will snap...when D comes...but then again the Key is dutta's eyesight...give him his sight already Plz CVs.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I really liked the TaSha scenes tonight....and i don't find them repetitive yet! In fact, after patiently putting up with Kala, Suds, Seema and Chaskar for months, I feel like I can finally breathe easy and enjoy the show. I want Dutta's eyesight back though.

They showed a little too much of Suds and Kala tonight! The last scene should have come a little later in the course of the story. It felt like a continuity lapse to me. But then may be it's just me...! Anyway, instead of focusing on Suds' insecurities, they can explore the relationship dynamics of the captives! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.komal_w25Crystal29-Roopa-Pooja_219

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I liked what dutta said in today's episode.....maybe bappa left them alone in the jungle to get to know each other again and then love each other again............but then, till his eyesight is back it kinda looks stale....there is no strength in their romance.......i can't put my finger on what but something seems to be lacking.....oh, i remember.........its because the best thing about Mishal used to be his eyesWink.............they could express a million things....anger, care, concern, disappointment, sorrow......just to name a few.  THis along with the way he would tilt his head MADE a huge impact on the scenes, be it romantic, fighting.   etc..........

Absolutely waiting eagerly for his eyesight to be back and then to see some romance in the jungle before they head back for his revenge.....

What do you all think........

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutedivya17-7ziks-sourire--Roopa--Azy-MrsKhanAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Originally posted by HumaG

can these two love each other anymore? these two will be the end of me!

So I see one more " wah wah" coming today.....This epi is really good, a well thought and executed one..!
errm yeah about that LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Azy-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

I Was liking JMM2 in the beginning but now they r talking the same thing again and again......Dutta being depressed because of his eyesight..nakku maska lagaoing her Bappa.....this jhadibhooti is the only savior....LOL...It better get D's eyesight back now...Ermm
They really need to buck up now....and get back to PN and sort out everything.....
BOLD: Frankly speaking..i don't like the idea of D making tea for Nakku....its just not Dutta-ish.....i wanted to show this displeasure yesterday itself but when i saw so many ppl here craving to see D making tea i shut my mouth and disappeared...LOL
Oh i loved Dutta remembering Baji scenes...he had those FB's of Baji where he gives Dutta the test of friendship....it was a very touching scene..!!!

@bold: DittooooooooooooooLOL......I've loved the beginning of this JMM2 track since they escaped...but now things have started to stagnate a bit with this 'ghar ghar' that they are playing in their new house......the DN convos are also feeling stagnant and repetitive to me.....like you pointed out.....wohi standard 2-3 baatein....Dutta's depression, Nakku's "Saab I feel bad for you being here like this cuz of me" "The jadibooti talks"......and honestly even the way she's leading Dutta around is now starting to make him look like an invalid....haath pakdo...kapde change karwaaoConfusedLOL......now it's getting a bit much.....I don't want to see him SO dependent also.

And lol I don't mind him making tea that much but honestly I also agree that it doesn't feel Dutta-ish......and extended jungle stay will only show us these kind of activities from Dutta as long as they keep him blind......that is what I'm not likingOuch.......Yes I know they can't overnight get to PN but with the eyesight coming back, atleast he can start planning.......I just want to see that GAZE of his againDay Dreaming Really missing it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Sanely_Insane

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Ok...Kala is insulting Suds a bit too much...i know we think he deserves it but...i have a feeling this will get to him by the time D comes for his revenge and suds will again maaro paalti and blame it on kala...so will chaskar to get chanda...i really think suds will desert kala at the end and thus making her downfall complete...another thing is that suds being leela's husband dutta might forgive him for leela..or something..today there was something in kala-suds scene that made me think that suds is hanging by his threads...soon it will snap...when D comes...but then again the Key is dutta's eyesight...give him his sight already Plz CVs.

Whatever Suds do ..Its not going to effect Kala....KAla starightforwardly told him you are azaad from my side..! It is Suds who is hanging with her now...cos that fellow can't use his bloody brain. Well I can't really comment on what D is going to do with Suds...but somewhere down the line I want to believe/See that Suds will be killed either by kala or chaskar.

Edited by komal_w25 - 04 March 2011 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
kala is very clever she has his friends with her well her family. now she will have his business associates with her to bring her to her side. and she has his enemies as well. she wants to isolate D from everyone she just needs to realise that for D nakku is everything and everyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7Pooja_219

Go to top