Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 127)

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by komal_w25

Well Kala will do nothing to bring Dutta out of his hiding....she actually wants him to come n witness the change..!!...She gonna turn everyone against him, so that it becomes difficult for Dutta to reach her..! In a way she is creating walls before her...!!

It will be so easy for Kala to erase all the goodwill and love and respect that the ppl of Patilwadi have for Dutta? Or is she just turning his colleagues against him?
and does she really think Dutta will come straightaway once he gets his eyesightShocked  am sure he will do the groundwork and get the update from people (maybe Baji) and then attack her.  The thing kala does not know which is going to cost her a big big time that Dutta now is a changed man who is unlike before "an angry young man" but a "james bond"Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Roopa-rama_2010-Azy-.SidraMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Thanks for the updates, guys :-)

I guess everyone can enjoy the "Tasha" scenes as they are calledLOL

They didn't show Baaji today :((

Eyesight doesn't look like it will be back before end of next week.....what joy. Chalo I guess everyone's enjoying the DN romance....lage raho.
kala suds chaskar built up is good........

Yes it does sound very good....I'm looking forward to watching it.

Hmmm I think I'm the only odd one out but the DN scenes are also feeling blahh to me now cuz even if they are "romancing" so to speak, Dutta not being able to see is making me feel depressed watching them.....and them having nothing much to talk about other than being together....I dunno....after a point, it's getting repetitive....maybe just to meConfused.....*sigh* LTL and it's mashallah pace.....always tests my patience from time to timeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraSanely_Insane

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I am actually loving this whole Build Up....Kala is really gonna come strong on Dutta...!!
Dutta Has no idea about what he has to face....but m hopeful once is eyesight is back...He will come up with a Plan..!!...Have to see how Baji reaches him..!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-sourire--Azy-.SidrakabeeraspeakingAreYaar

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update everyone...Hug

Dutta is missing Baaji - and im missing DUJi....hopefully we see DuJi reunion soon..

the TaSha moments are really gonna kill me...."tujhe dekhne ke liye aankhon ki zoorat nahi hai naku" - Dutta I LOVE YOU!!! Day Dreaming

Kala - well she seems to be playing her cards right - but its only a matter of time until her downfall - In comes the raja-rani of Patil-wadi!!!

and can i say poor suds - no one takes him seriously - he just gets disses left, right and center. ROFL

Nimmi.Crystal29-sourire--Roopa--Azy-Sanely_Insane

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

@All: Good Tasha scenes today. But somehow the Tasha scenes were marred by too much of Kala-Suds. They dont need to show Tasha thruout the epi...but is it neccessary to show so much of Kala-Suds? And Kala seriously looked ugly rather than sexy with her latest makeup. It was a case of makeup spoiling a beautiful woman's looks. Surprisingly I actually didnt mind Suds today.ShockedSumit Kaul was quiet decent acting-wise.
Now are we expected to believe that Dutta's colleagues will agree to be Kala's vassals?

Sorry for ranting abt Kala guys...but seriously these Kala Tai scenes piss me off!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430KavitaDRziks-Roopa-Crystal29sub_rosaPooja_219-Azy-.Sidra

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Well Kala will do nothing to bring Dutta out of his hiding....she actually wants him to come n witness the change..!!...She gonna turn everyone against him, so that it becomes difficult for Dutta to reach her..! In a way she is creating walls before her...!!

It will be so easy for Kala to erase all the goodwill and love and respect that the ppl of Patilwadi have for Dutta? Or is she just turning his colleagues against him?

It is his colleagues basically...She can easily corrupt them by using her mind games..!!

Oh those chindi smugglers?LOL Yeah I guess she can easily corrupt them since even Chaaskar tried it before during that diamond deal while trying to get Dutta's business colleagues on his sideLOL

From a writing standpoint, I guess they do want to make things difficult for Dutta and create obstacles on the journey back to reclaiming his kingdom.....so they are showing Kala and her chindi plans of this sortLOL.....D aake ek kick maarega and all her plans will be hawaa mein gul in one secondLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Azy-.SidraMrsKhan

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rama_2010

Thanks for the updates, guys :-)

I guess everyone can enjoy the "Tasha" scenes as they are calledLOL

They didn't show Baaji today :((

Eyesight doesn't look like it will be back before end of next week.....what joy. Chalo I guess everyone's enjoying the DN romance....lage raho.
kala suds chaskar built up is good........

Yes it does sound very good....I'm looking forward to watching it.

Hmmm I think I'm the only odd one out but the DN scenes are also feeling blahh to me now cuz even if they are "romancing" so to speak, Dutta not being able to see is making me feel depressed watching them.....and them having nothing much to talk about other than being together....I dunno....after a point, it's getting repetitive....maybe just to meConfused.....*sigh* LTL and it's mashallah pace.....always tests my patience from time to timeLOL
Anu... the suds expressions r to be speculated......he is the only one who is lost in this game....
lets see if we r getting a new promo this week....  Maximum D's eyesight shd be back by wednesday...
also we will get to know if Mahi is thru to JDJ final.... ?

Edited by rama_2010 - 04 March 2011 at 8:53am

-Roopa-Pooja_219-Azy-.SidraMrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Kala seems bored without Dutta-Naku.. now she only has Suds to talk too.. a boring company...LOL

I thought so today too. She has no one to play manipulative games with. Seema is a poor replacement vs Dutta. I felt today she herself called Suds as she had no one to boast to abt herself with her sisters locked up.

Nimmi.Crystal29-Roopa--Azy-.Sidrakhushix

Go to top