Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 108)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the caps fatty! Lol ok I see now. He does look really good in this kurta but so sad Im tired in a sense of watching him so helpless and morose. Eyesight needs to be back asap but looks like it will be dragged for another week sigh things are getting to me now. Pn stuff is more engaging to watch these days to me hmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
The sleeves look fine. He looks boyish. Refreshing in a sense but the whole blindness issue hangs over things gloomily to me. Plus their new bffs mahadev sundari add to the blahhness for me. forgot to add mv does look very pretty in that red too

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-Pyari_Zahra-Azy-kabeeraspeakingsinamika

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Wow people really went all googoo gaga over his half sleeve in the previous posts after the live updates....and his kurta.....I didn't like it much to be honest......I personally like it better when he wears the long sleeve ones...my fav. one being the sky blue with kadai that he wore in the shart scene..... but Naku's saree and the color was pretty...i guess anything better than the pink she was wearing for over a month LOL LOL 

I liked yesterday's episode better for some reason as I was able to pick up few interesting things and write about them but today......I didn't like the episode much today except the initial Kala part....but even then I was kinda getting annoyed with the fact that the CV's have not shown much movement on Seema's part yet.....was hoping for some sparks to fly to get the story moving....but still enjoyed kala's head nod with that slightly tilted eyebrows towards the end LOL LOL ....Suds and Seema part was straight up stupid....I didn't even see what the need was except for faltu screen space....it's so much more fun to watch Chaskar and fattu......

But, the best part was the family bonding....AS feeding the family and vice-versa very sweet moment indeed.....only AS, Baaji and Kishore's state made it seem that they really had been kept in the store room for long but everyone else looked pretty freshened up Ermm LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 03 March 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Azy-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
^^ Haha, the little Suds and Seema scene was like watching the sequel to Dumb and Dumber LOL What was with her expressions as Suds pulled her hair? Confused They were totally not right LOL They were more like she's smelt something funny, rather then being in pain LOL 

Like I said earlier, although he looked nice and fresh, the kurta kind of made Dutta look like a mazdoor, no offence LOL A bit like a 'launda' LOL Not used to seeing him like this, that's why it's weird. The colour suits him though.

I don't see what the point of Mahadev and Sundari is- could someone care to explain? Just to give the herbal medicine, two namunay are introduced?

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 03 March 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
@LuvPremeer: I guess like Crystal was saying yesterday, they're in a build-up phase again so things have calmed down a little...the Seema-Suds-Kala scene was repetitive and boring indeed, but needed to show the way Kala is getting on her case repeatedly and filling her mind with this stuff...if Seema turns eventually, they have to have showed enough of this 'brainwashing' for the transition to seem justified...

Totally agree on the look of the storeroom captives...Leela toh phir bhi had her hair pulled back and looked basic to some extent but Roops had earrings on and Madhu's hair was styled into a bouffant of sorts LOL Maybe those two have been playing dress up with each other in spare time LOL But Aai Saheb's disheveled look is the best...second only to Baaji's wounds and bruises LOL

@Zahra: Arey, Mahadev and Sundari have only been here for give or take one episode...and the only time they got to talk properly and express something about themselves was at the end today...I agree that the actors aren't the best, but they are passing cameos only and we haven't even seen much between them and DN in terms of conversations yet...plus, it's debatable if they're even going to have any convos of substance because it's not like they are supposed to be as impactful as someone like Jagtap who banto-ed gyaan and came at a stage where Dutta needed the lesson...right now, he only needs the medicine...and that was explained well through the fact that they are into herbal medicine. If we don't get much from them, I honestly wouldn't mind...where we have jhelofied stuff like that frog doctor and drawn out laser treatment to get to the end of Dutta gaining his eyesight, yeh log bhi sahi!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-MelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Good episode, better than yesterday I thought.

Kala is just wow! The true definition of a meethi choori- love how she can rub salt on Seema's wounds yet still emerge as the 'good, sympathiser' LOL. This woman is just a class apart in terms of the way she uses her brains Clap. And Seema the pea-brain Dead It's so obvious that she is going to fall right into Kala's trap, what a dimwit!! LOL Loved Kala's comment to Suds about not entering 'Seema's room' LOL - making it actually seem as if Seema has the full right to be there, and to be a part of Dutta's life Dead Kala is a genius LOL.

Whilst watching the scene between Baaji and co., a random thought popped into my head about what they do when they need the bathroom ROFLROFLROFL Maybe there's a bathroom in that room, or maybe they found a trap door and slip out unnoticed like Kishore and Baaji did, and then funnily enough slip back in ROFL 

The bathroom question popped up in my head too. Then I concluded the room must have a bathroom as in it must be a bedroom converted to a store room. LOL!

But anyway, there's something about the PN scene that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know what it is, maybe that it's so homely and familiar. The AS feeding everyone I found really sweet, and that classic LTL background music *sigh* Day Dreaming Baaji's smile, hai, those dimples Embarrassed Loved it completely Embarrassed I want Dutta and Naku back in PN sooooooonnnn!! LOL Then Dutta can kick Seema's butt out of his and Naku's room EmbarrassedLOL

I love Dutta's need to constantly touch Naku's shoulder, just to make him aware of her presence- I find it really endearing Embarrassed It's like now that he has her, he doesn't want to let her go even for a second. One moment where I was totally awwww-ing, was when they are going to get changed, and Dutta has his hand out, waiting for Naku to take hold of it Day Dreaming So cute!! But darn it!! How I wish they'd shown Naku helping Dutta change BlushingROFL What??!! Embarrassed *looks innocently* Don't look at me like that ROFL

Ever since Mahadev and Sundari's entry I find Tasha so couple. Dutta is constantly holding Naku as if he cant let go of her. Also Dutta only spoke on Wednesday's episode. But yesterday he had little to say...just like he usually is to strangers. That for me set the pace for them as a couple-Naku would be the one mostly doing the talking and Dutta would speak up only when required.

BlushingBlushingBlushing *swoons* Need I say more about Dutta in a half-sleeved kurta *drools* Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I think I just died *thud*

He looked *cough* wow, nice and clean- like a mazdhoor, yet a hot mazdhoor ROFL Naku looked very pretty too LOL The bond they already share with Mahadev and Sundari was very sweet too Embarrassed

The precap!!!! Day Dreaming Hai main mar jawan, man wanting to go in the kitchen *thud* Day Dreaming (I died again LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaPyari_Zahra

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

But anyway, there's something about the PN scene that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know what it is, maybe that it's so homely and familiar. The AS feeding everyone I found really sweet, and that classic LTL background music *sigh* Day Dreaming Baaji's smile, hai, those dimples Embarrassed Loved it completely Embarrassed I want Dutta and Naku back in PN sooooooonnnn!! LOL Then Dutta can kick Seema's butt out of his and Naku's room EmbarrassedLOL

I love Dutta's need to constantly touch Naku's shoulder, just to make him aware of her presence- I find it really endearing Embarrassed It's like now that he has her, he doesn't want to let her go even for a second. One moment where I was totally awwww-ing, was when they are going to get changed, and Dutta has his hand out, waiting for Naku to take hold of it Day Dreaming So cute!! But darn it!! How I wish they'd shown Naku helping Dutta change BlushingROFL What??!! Embarrassed *looks innocently* Don't look at me like that ROFL

BlushingBlushingBlushing *swoons* Need I say more about Dutta in a half-sleeved kurta *drools* Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I think I just died *thud*

He looked *cough* wow, nice and clean- like a mazdhoor, yet a hot mazdhoor ROFL Naku looked very pretty too LOL The bond they already share with Mahadev and Sundari was very sweet too Embarrassed

The precap!!!! Day Dreaming Hai main mar jawan, man wanting to go in the kitchen *thud* Day Dreaming (I died again LOL)

Zahra, your random thought about a trapdoor to get to the bathroom was hilarious!

The PN scene was nice. I agree about Patil Niwas feeling so familiar to us; I really liked that about LTL in the beginning also...I was sucked into Naku's world as soon as she was shown...And then when Dutta took her to PN, I went right along with her, and now PN is as familiar to us as it is to her. I'm very rarely drawn into a fictional universe like this...And now that I'm in it, I don't want to leave anytime soon.

The Raja and Rani need to claim their kingdom back from the delusional ones...ASAP! (How sweet was that precap? I personally loved it! Embarrassed)

Dutta's need to feel Naku next to him is VERY endearing! I can't help awww-ing every single time he reaches for her hand or touches her shoulder (or when she does the same also!) because like you said, it shows exactly how much he just doesn't want to let her go for even a single second. I also think it's so sweet how Naku sometimes wraps both of her hands around his arm - like she doesn't want to let go of him until she absolutely has to...Awww!

@bold: I thought that was really, really cute, too! And quite realistic, too. The fact that Naku wanted to pick up the clothes so that Dutta wouldn't have to carry them...So sweet how he immediately held out his hand for her and waited once he realized that she was trying to get both sets of clothing...And then she just naturally takes his hand and they walk inside together...Embarrassed

I'm warming up to Mahadev and Sundari slowly; quite a nice couple, IMO. I also think Sundari's "Aho" when addressing Mahadev is rather cute, LOL. Kind of like how Naku says "Saab"...Except Naku says "Saab" so gently and sweetly. I already like the gradual bonding that's building up between Mahadev-Sundari and Dutta-Naku.

Sundari's cheerful outbursts made me smile, especially when she sees Dutta and Naku after they've changed and freshened up. I have to agree, Dutta-Naku do look really good in those clothes! Big smile It's so nice to see them in new clothing, all clean. I have absolutely no complaints about MR in that kurta, and MV looks so very pretty in red!

A few more awwwww moments:
1. The way Naku was looking at Dutta so sweetly, so proudly when Sundari complimented the two of them...Awwwwwwwww! Heart I love how Naku's love for him shines so brightly in her eyes!
2. When Dutta was trying to feel the medicine container in Naku's hands, he felt for her hands and placed his hands over hers...Day Dreaming These two are just so, so sweet! All these brief gestures are so heartwarming!

Loved the precap too! All the hugs that they share give me such happiness every single time. There's so much love and tranquility in the way that Naku allows herself to be completely enfolded in Dutta's arms and then wraps her arms around him...They just make my heart swell with contentment. 

Nakusha and Dutta are a conventionally good looking couple. But so far no one has complimented them as a couple except prolly their moms. Sundari was the first one to do so. Dutta's serious shukriya to that...so sweet! Naku really looked proud of him showing him off.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17-sourire-AbhiAnisub_rosa-Azy-MelodiousDreams

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Mishal is like: 'HUH?' ROFL
Of all pictures they chose this one, lol!!

LTL wale hardly have any publicity stills. Thats why they keep using strange pictures. But I dont understand how hard it is to do a photoshoot with the actors to avoid such bloopers?

In a case like yesterday's they shoould have ideally used their wedding pics. I guess they even have some posing pics from there. But I suppose they wanted Seema to look at Dutta and gori Naku pics. So this was the only one readily available.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

Go to top