Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 107)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Really, the romance that they are giving us is soooo nice, as compared to some cheezy stuff we get to see on TV these days. And such a nice track too...a king and queen in exile, fighting for their rights and kingdom.  Beautiful execution, I just hope they have more high points in the show as they go on :)

Doesnt it remind one of Ram-Sita during their vanvaas Wink?! Even they were King-Queen, who had to stay in a jungle for many years. And its after they finish off all the enemies, i.e., Raavan, they eventually return to their Kingdom and start ruling Wink. The only difference being Laxman (Baaji) is not with them Ouch.

Awesome yes, it does remind me of that and only Baaji is missing, which is why I was fiercely asking for a daring Baaji escape from PN :) Also...Mr. Mahadev also has some Hanuman type features...am soooo loving this track :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
The precap pics don't do justice to the kurta if that's what you folk want to see LOL Their little pink window is hiding half of it...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.sub_rosaPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreams-Azy-khushixsinamikaAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
He did NOT look like a stuffed turkey in that ROFLROFLROFL It fit him fine Day Dreaming x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-sub_rosaMelodiousDreamskhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

He was quite silent, na? I was just focusing on his and Naku's expressions...I didn't really realize that he actually didn't say much. Didn't Dutta look hopeful about the medicine, though? I know Naku did...And the way that Dutta felt the container and touched Naku's hands during that part, I got the feeling that he was willing to take the risk if it meant getting his eyesight back instead of having to wait endlessly...

He really was...I think he only said 'Shukriya'...rest was all monosyllables. He doesn't talk much anyways, and especially now with these strangers...it's driving home his quietness...maybe even depression to some extent...

When he felt the medicine, I though he looked very critical...like he was actually trying not to hope too much yet still couldn't help but feel the imminence and chance that it provides...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

He was quite silent, na? I was just focusing on his and Naku's expressions...I didn't really realize that he actually didn't say much. Didn't Dutta look hopeful about the medicine, though? I know Naku did...And the way that Dutta felt the container and touched Naku's hands during that part, I got the feeling that he was willing to take the risk if it meant getting his eyesight back instead of having to wait endlessly...

He really was...I think he only said 'Shukriya'...rest was all monosyllables. He doesn't talk much anyways, and especially now with these strangers...it's driving home his quietness...maybe even depression to some extent...

When he felt the medicine, I though he looked very critical...like he was actually trying not to hope too much yet still couldn't help but feel the imminence and chance that it provides...

When I get a chance to watch the episode again later tonight, I'll be watching out for his reactions more closely. You're probably right about him being critical about the medicine for the most part. There's still a tiny ray of hope that it might just work, though...Perhaps.

@bold: Yeah, in that sense his silence makes sense to me...Poor Dutta. The sooner the blindness is gone, the better. Maybe by the middle of next week it will be back to normal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-sub_rosakabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the caps, Fatima. I'm glad they change clothes. I like the color of Mahi's sari...even Dutta's kurta is a refreshing change...but I think I prefer those long-sleeves kurtas more. And yes, he does need a haircut.

So the top three priorities now for Dutta should be:

Get his eyesight back.
Get a haircut.
Get back to PN.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAni-sourire--Azy-Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingMrsKhansinamikaAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

@bold: Yeah, in that sense his silence makes sense to me...Poor Dutta. The sooner the blindness is gone, the better. Maybe by the middle of next week it will be back to normal.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too...or like Crystal said, if this is Friday's precap, hallelujah...and I keep on extending the time but next week is the HEIGHTS LOL After that I will combust in this endless wait LOL

Originally posted by incandescence

Thanks for the caps, Fatima. I'm glad they change clothes. I like the color of Mahi's sari...even Dutta's kurta is a refreshing change...but I think I prefer those long-sleeves kurtas more. And yes, he does need a haircut. 

So the top three priorities now for Dutta should be:

Get his eyesight back.
Get a haircut.
Get back to PN.

Agree on all accounts, Mash! I like the long-sleeved ones more too, but this is a change, and I'm grateful for it...it won't stay for long definitely either, so thode dino ki hi baat hai. 

And Dutta's priorities...spot on LOL Hopefully soon, hopefully soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAniMelodiousDreams-Azy-

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
The short sleeves Look awkward sort of even though it looks good i still m having hard time digesting it lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-

Go to top