Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 (Page 100)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by nureat01

Dutta knows how to make tea??ShockedLOL

I like I like I like..

EmbarrassedsighEmbarrassed I want a dutta even more..i want my hubby to know how to cook...LOLWink

god bless u with a hubby who knows how to cookSmile

quite a few guyz know to cook now a days, but the haalat the kitchen would b after that is something u should b worriedLOLLOLLOL trust me, speaking with experience.....LOL

the episode was ok, but i stil dont understand how did sundari put so much stuff into that small bag of hersLOLLOL........ but anywayz, D n N were looking good in the new clothes....... while at seema's place, D was wearing clothes that suited seema's.LOL but now his clothes are suiting that of mahadev's......

tc
divya

@ red - Hehehe LOLLOL.....

@ blue - Oh ya, very true LOL! Infact I feel its better even if we have to do the whole thing on our own, as forget about doing the entire cooking, but if they come to even help us with a good intention, it eventually becomes double the work for us LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 03 March 2011 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

hi guys - I'm Sidra - been around in the main forum - but thought i'd come in here as well - hope you dont mind me jumping into the convo.

well i just wanted to say MR was looking so adorable in the blue Kurta - him in short-sleeves was different - but we got to see some of his bi-ceps BlushingBlushingBlushing  -  and beats all of Seema's shiny kurtas... LOL

and the precap - is it me or is Dutta trying to become the perfect husband - he wants to make chai - even when blind - yup dutta is invincible!!! Being Blind is no excuse when it comes to the wifey! LOL

Hey welcome Sidra Hug......how you been Big smile?!

Regarding his kurta, everyone are just loving it, thanks to Dutta's biceps Wink. Lucky Nakku yaar, now she has one more motivation to keep holding / hugging his hands every now and then LOL.

@ red - I'm looking forward to that scene tommorow Embarrassed. Yeh tommorow kab hogi Angry?!?! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug-Azy-MrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

and 1 more thing where i fell like pull cheeks and say *so sweet* is where M gave that medi to N, and D quickly try to feel ad c what it is!!!!Hug
reminds me of my small days with my broEmbarrassed
always 1 wants to no what the other person gets before mineLOL

Oh so cute yaar EmbarrassedLOL! I keep feeling like pulling Dutta's cheeks every now and then, he is soo cute yaar LOL! Sometimes even when he does normal and serious things, he looks adorable and 'cheek-pullable' Embarrassed (Cheek-pullable :- New adjective for Dutta from me Big smile!)

Ok so now from biceps, we have come to 'Dutta's Cheeks' LOL! Tho shuru ho jaaoo yaaro - next 4 pages LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 03 March 2011 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug-Azy-MrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Considering that everyone says he was looking so good, I peeked at the precap, OMG, those half sleeves are killing me :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Wanderbug-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
He looks cheek-pullable when he is gumsum gumsum...sabse cute to woh dinning table scenes mein lagta hai...remember that main sirf dahi kaunga and then the scene in december where nakku gives him breakfast and he picks the juice glass like good little boy...Choooo chweet..chikkoo kahi kaaa!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--MrsKhan

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Originally posted by scorpio10

I was rolling onthe floor today ... laughing my guts out thanks to my Mom and Dad ...

My mom passed a comment ...On how did Sundari manage to get so many things  in such a small polti ... utensils , food , milk , etc ...
So Dad .. Arre ... a grocery  truck must have followed them .... an invisible one ...

Btw ... They got D a kurta but two sizes smaller ... he looked like a stuff turkey in it ...
Priya........He wore a similar tight kurta in that 18th oct epi..... where he cups N face ... tt aaj dekhlene de teri ankhon wala epi...
Oh the invisible truck was too good....

He did ... oh ! I do not remember
R they they fallin short of budget or Mishal grown ... I am wondering
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

He looks cheek-pullable when he is gumsum gumsum...sabse cute to woh dinning table scenes mein lagta hai...remember that main sirf dahi kaunga and then the scene in december where nakku gives him breakfast and he picks the juice glass like good little boy...Choooo chweet..chikkoo kahi kaaa!!!

that scene can bring a smile to my face even nowDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
he can cange from angry yong man to chweet little poodle!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

Originally posted by scorpio10

I was rolling onthe floor today ... laughing my guts out thanks to my Mom and Dad ...

My mom passed a comment ...On how did Sundari manage to get so many things  in such a small polti ... utensils , food , milk , etc ...
So Dad .. Arre ... a grocery  truck must have followed them .... an invisible one ...

Btw ... They got D a kurta but two sizes smaller ... he looked like a stuff turkey in it ...
ya the kurta looks small to him...................
but this stuff turkey wasROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I wanted to say like That over weight Ravi ( that guy looked as if he stuffed and pushed in his closthes ... nd his clotehs were all set to split any moment ....
But D and Ravi do not go hand in hand ... So I went for the turkey ....  though I do not eat one , a turkey sure does look good stuff , defo for ppl  who relish them ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-

Go to top