Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

@ bold...🀣 ....I get that a lot even with my real name πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† which is Paramjeet btw but obviusly no one calls me that cuz it's apparently too long  as they tell me πŸ€” πŸ˜† and I have like a gazillion nicknames...one for home, one for work and don't even know how many for school but most of my friends call me PJ  πŸ˜† ....so feel free to make one up if you like πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Oh that's a nice name, Paramajeet! :-)....How about I call you Param? Does that work? I like the sound of thatπŸ˜†.....PJ makes me think of PJsπŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh that's a nice name, Paramajeet! :-)....How about I call you Param? Does that work? I like the sound of thatπŸ˜†.....PJ makes me think of PJsπŸ˜†

Thank you....Yes Param works  [which reminds me my art mentor in India used to call me that ] πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†  and totally agree on the PJ part but I didn't want to upset any of my friends so I just let them call me that πŸ˜†
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Kshreya: I agree that the sudden rise of KalaTai as Taisaheeb seems illogical to me too..Dutta took a decade to rise to such stature and his might and aura of power is felt even when he is not around..but then i think she had been instigating ppl behind Dutta's back for ages..Or else how can so many of dutta's BG were shown suddenly sided to kala...i feel this taking over process has been gradual but they have not shown it properly...about yesterdays meeting...I think we might see some shot on monday if they all accepted Kala meekly or not...

Personally i love kala more than i like Nakku..AG is much better actress than MV..AG has this flair and aura..little mannerisms that make her the ultimate nemesis of Dutta.. Kala has been shown as Dutta's equal brainwise,anger wise,hate wise...personality wise..

i was hating it when she was playing house kitchen politics with naku as i felt she was above it...then we had the dutta accident....the scene where she was playing NFS while talking on phone...that was kool..and then the saturday episode...i loved her acting...accordig to me she is the second best actor on the show after Mishal
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LMAO when he said, "Main yahan pe kya kar raha hai?", I half expected Kala to say, "MAKKHIYAAN maar raha hai, Sudarshan, aur kya? Aur tum KAR bhi kya sakte ho?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....bechara waise....so desperately trying to call Chaaskar to get the chance to "do" something....but instead total dhajjiyaan hi uda di Chaaskar ne....rofl.

@red: :rolls:

@purple: Speaking of Chaskar, I wanted to bring up the fact that he didn't seem too keen on 'Chanda' today...with the way he told Suds to dance with her that is πŸ˜† It seemed to appear actually that there's no love lost from his side anymore...Chaskar is scorned and boy has he developed a repertoire of hilarious and zinging insults because of it πŸ˜† But anyways, the point being...will he get even more ruthless towards Chanda now to hunt her out and kill her or will he totally ignore her and go about his own business? Either the Chaskar-Seema angle has been diffused, or it's gotten even more deadly...I'm looking forward to how it plays out eventually...kaisa ho, agar Chaskar ke saath saath Seema ka bhi THE END hojaye πŸ˜›πŸ˜

EDIT:

LOL yeah they could pass for real brother and sister....honestly I don't mean this in an appropriate way either but TRULY sparks fly when these two are in the same frame together....such POWERFUL actors....both such MASTERS at conveying emotions through the subtlest of nuances, voice modulation.......and yeah one hell of a gorgeous pair of brother-sister......I get all excited just thinking about the next Kala-Dutta confrontation.....eeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....What a moment that will be!

So you do mean it in the inappropriate way?? πŸ˜† 
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone noticed PN was photoshopped in ydays epi? πŸ˜†

^^u can see some buildings there...πŸ˜†

thanks to Sara for the pic..she noticed it first..πŸ˜†

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

So Literature/analysis is not my forte but just looking at this......this is all I have to say.....they just used up a minute n seven seconds on music and her yatra from the stairs to the ground just to make her look significant....but in Kala's case that same charm has been brought to her character via dialogs and AG's execution of it.... it's clearly a matter of Quantity [in Komolika's case] vs. Quality [in Kala's case]....the quality has never been compromised in Kala's character and LTL as a matter of fact IMO😊 

My god, I just watched this. How glad should we be that there is none of this nautanki in LTL? πŸ˜† Makes me realize just how long it's been since I've watched an Ekta show. Hallelujah for LTL and sanity! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

@Khushi: Make a circle around the photoshopped part! I can't tell where/how? πŸ˜†

EDIT: Ah, I see it! Now why would they do that? πŸ˜† Sirf woh gaadiyan dikhane ke liye ya PN ki elevation raise karne ke liye? πŸ˜† Observational eyes on Sara, thanks for sharing! πŸ˜†
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

edited the pic MB.. they merged two scenes.. lol.. the entry to PN is goin up.. but the cars are goin straight..πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys..

Once this thread hits p.150, please continue the discussion in the written update thread.. 😳

Thanks!