Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shilpita: I am thankful for small mercies....Tasha dikha dein...bas hain!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shilpita87

@ Bushy's bold word: He will start planing from next episode according to the precap....he will plan real thing after gaining his eyesight....i also think that someone from mahadev's village might see his poster and inform mahadev and who in turn will tell dutta and he would somehow use that poster thing to get back at his enemies...he will probably pretend that he can't see even then and take them all down..

the planning will come next week...see LTL has this thing it deals with one issue per week...last week was about the reunion..this week about tasha's settling in a temporary hideout and meeting new ppl and a new way of recovery...also it was abt kala setting up her new plan as the last one backfired..

now next week will be abt recovery for Dutta and regrouping and counterplaning...

i'll repeat again..its a 20min show...cutting out the ad timing....they can't squeeze in everything...there has to be a build up...its not a movie but a show....things will be more detailed..tell me if you had to cut scenes what would you cut...
kala-suds-chaskar....but then when the time for their downfall comes we won';t understand the dynamics there..it they don't show seema-kala convo..we will wonder how she turned evil or didn't turn evil even after kala's brainwash..

now u guys are asking for bonding between captives..that would mean another 5min given to them on regular basis..and when they'll show more than one scene of it we will scream bas..bahut pakka rahe hai...tasha lao..hai na!

I know SHilp that they can't show all the things together....but i just want Dutta to plan atleast.....am not saying i am not liking the DN scenes at all...but some of them are kind of getting repetitive....and that is bothering me...rest i am ok with the show..i just want the story to move....😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am in complete agreement with Shilpita here. After being Tasha deprived for soooo long, anything I get with them on screen, I am fine with. I am fine with dragging too, cause then I get to see MR and MV together in a frame and I love to see that :)
Also, If I can take that silly Sups-Mawali track dragging for sooo long, Tasha dragging is sooo good :)
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I know SHilp that they can't show all the things together....but i just want Dutta to plan atleast.....am not saying i am not liking the DN scenes at all...but some of them are kind of getting repetitive....and that is bothering me...rest i am ok with the show..i just want the story to move....😊

patience my friend patience...everything in good time...LTL has always been a snail..i never expected it to change...infact whenever it changes it chal now a days...my heart starts beating hard...thinking god are they planning to change Dutta...or kill dutta or end the show or what..bairi piya and jeevanshaathi has left a bitter taste in the mouth...i never watched those shows but my family did and they found the last few months of the show too fast and hurried...hence i don't mind them progressing one thing at a time..next week we will defo see more movement in story..Dutta will either get his sight back or he will start his planning..πŸ˜ƒ...anything but a wrap up is ok with me..
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
knowing our luck this tasha bliss wont last long we do have nagin waiting for them back home *sighs* the CV's tend to drag out every track but DN
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I am in complete agreement with Shilpita here. After being Tasha deprived for soooo long, anything I get with them on screen, I am fine with. I am fine with dragging too, cause then I get to see MR and MV together in a frame and I love to see that :)
Also, If I can take that silly Sups-Mawali track dragging for sooo long, Tasha dragging is sooo good :)

Exactly Harshita! And then again, like Shilpi here, I don't think they are dragging at all...the pace is fine! Everyday, they are bringing up something new! Only if they'd keep the Suds and Seema scenes brief and concise!  
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL yeah I meant Baaji in real time and the PN waasis...wish they'd shown more of them.....DN scenes are now mellow to the point of putting me to sleep sometimesπŸ˜†

I haven't watched the epi yet but that FB scene does sound great....looking forward to watching it.

I thought it was a better epi  than yesterday in the sense that things have started to pick back up on the PN end......still calm on DN side though......yes I agree PN scene with Baaj would have been nice to explore some other dimensions.....I just quickly watched it on YT to know what happened today but def. going to watch it later tonight when I go home to get a better feel of it and write more.....ppl are prob going to think I am a maniac but I quite enjoyed Kala's scenes with Suds today....again the dialogs were bang on.....sparks have started to fly....won't ruin too much for you...will wait till you watch it and post later and then we shall discuss πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Even I dont find the current Tasha track dragged. I can never find any Tasha scene dragged. MR and MV have that kind of chemistry. Only I find Kala's scenes repetitive. Her sometimes horrid makeup hurts the eyes too. I would prefer some Patil gang scenes to her scenes. We have understood how amazing she is...so has Suds!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Come on! He is not that mellow now....Not like the other so called heroes of other shows I had tried to watch....He is not crying and blaming his wife!

Maybe they like romantic DuttaπŸ˜‰

LOL no I never said he's mellow like THAT also.....but the current mellow stage also is being stretched beyond patience for me personally.....Dutta THIS mellow is not fun to watch after a point....works for about a week-10 days....then it starts to stagnate. He's a man of action....but they've given him a handicap to delay things sadly *sigh*....and he toh is busy musing with his wife about how great it is that he's blind so that they can do more "pyaar"? LOL
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
One thing i hated in todays episode was that Suds the ullu was sitting in the same chair where Dutta-nakku had their 'kaali mitti ki' waala convo and ullu was wearing white like Dutta..Grrrr....kya CVs couldn't you make them have this convo in Kala's den or something....these places are too sacred to be breached..like that jhula,and that tub with water where Dutta could see his old reflection and nakku's image in kaminey song sequences...and dutta bedroom which you sullied with that chipkali's gandhey feet..GRRRR