Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

I like I like I like..

😳sigh😳 I want a dutta even more..i want my hubby to know how to cook...😆😉

LOL I just find it a bit odd....to date, Dutta has never mentioned anything of this sort....I thought he had no idea how to cook/make anything😆

I guess he's just trying to help out in anyway he can.....to do anything he can manage at this point for her....but ermmm......Dutta seriously expects to light a fire blind and then cook something on it too??? Waah humare sher😆😆
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: scorpio10

I was rolling onthe floor today ... laughing my guts out thanks to my Mom and Dad ...

My mom passed a comment ...On how did Sundari manage to get so many things  in such a small polti ... utensils , food , milk , etc ...
So Dad .. Arre ... a grocery  truck must have followed them .... an invisible one ...

Btw ... They got D a kurta but two sizes smaller ... he looked like a stuff turkey in it ...

Priya........He wore a similar tight kurta in that 18th oct epi..... where he cups N face ... tt aaj dekhlene de teri ankhon wala epi...
Oh the invisible truck was too good....
rama_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

I like I like I like..

😳sigh😳 I want a dutta even more..i want my hubby to know how to cook...😆😉

May ur wish be fulfilled... Shilpi....
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Priya........He wore a similar tight kurta in that 18th oct epi..... where he cups N face ... tt aaj dekhlene de teri ankhon wala epi...
Oh the invisible truck was too good....

Wait....that wasn't a half-sleeves kurta....that was still 3/4 sleeves, wasn't it? And it wasn't really tight either😕😆
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today was an ok episode.. the story didn't move much..

About kala brain washing seema..  kala knows how to slowly poison seema's mind ..her choice of words are so perfect.. she knows where it hurts more and is fully using it for her own good...if seema is dumb she will easily fall into kala's trap..
suds threatening seema?  you are so bold suds, that you are trying to scare a woman with that useless gun...

finally we could see the family in the prison.. but how baji and kishore had come out is till a mystery..
and there are few BGs who have stayed back .. is it? they bought the food na....
kishore is getting back to his taunting kala days..😆 he was feeling bad that kala has not learnt cooking..😆 but liked the part where he says whatever they are eating is all of dutta's and not kala's... while replying to leela..

looks like DN are planning to settle down permanently in the jungle.. 😆 liked how mahadev and sundari are helping them.. so now dutta will prepare tea for nakku and maybe next  food too... humara pyaara sa dutta ban gaya hain choru ka ghulam...😳

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Btw they showed the next morning scene...iska matlab raat kp kuch nahin hua. Ok I wasnt expecting anything till Dutta's eyesight came back but this was their first night together as husband and wife on a warm bed.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Wait....that wasn't a half-sleeves kurta....that was still 3/4 sleeves, wasn't it? And it wasn't really tight either😕😆

Anu the size is similar... now its short sleeves
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

It was a Half sleeves Kurta wid a Lose fitting...! I wish sleeves were slightly rolled up..😆😍
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

I was rolling onthe floor today ... laughing my guts out thanks to my Mom and Dad ...

My mom passed a comment ...On how did Sundari manage to get so many things  in such a small polti ... utensils , food , milk , etc ...
So Dad .. Arre ... a grocery  truck must have followed them .... an invisible one ...

Btw ... They got D a kurta but two sizes smaller ... he looked like a stuff turkey in it ...

ya the kurta looks small to him...................
but this stuff turkey was🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu: Dutta lived with a mother and 3 sisters all his life. I doubt he can even boil water. But Dutta wanting to make tea for Naku is more abt his desperation to do SOMETHING for her...whatever he can.