Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

"Infact sometimes when I see Dutta on screen, especially crying, screaming, showing 'grumpy' attitude, etc., even I feel like babying him 😳😆."

-I am sure even Naku feels the same. LOL! He's such a big baby really.

I somehow love such big-baby-boys 😉, I find them really cute 😳.

S__2011 thumbnail
I think the episode was brilliant but we didnt really need so much time on the housecleaning would have liked to see  abit more Tasha romance hehe!
Loved Baji's scene today aswell, he put suds and kala in their place and they couldnt even do anything about it they were relying on their guards which arent even there any more.. HAHA talk about loyalty!!

Tomorrow should be really good! Lets see the extreme Kala will go to to try poison seemas mind against dutta.... She's such a good actress .. very manipualtive!

:-D
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Exactly my point! 

I 2nd that:) i love that chota sa ghar they found

It reminded me of the song mere pyar ki umar and that part

ek chota sa ghar ho rahen dono wahan jahan pyar se milen yeh dharti aasman*DD*

they should just live theere 4ever & i'll be ok with it hehhe

i loved the housecleaning bit thought it could've been edited a bit but lol at D trying to push those stools under the bed heheh so cute

AreYaar thumbnail
The first scene was JHAKAAS! Somebody (Fatty :P) pleaaaaaaaase make an avi on the bit when Baaji starts laughing at Kala👏😆.....VR did that SO fabulously.....POWERHOUSE of a scene.....truly sparks fly when Baaji and Kala face-off.....AG was superbbbbbbb in this scene as well.....and the way Baaji put Suds in his place....even patting his cheek condescendingly🤣......Suds remaining as incompetent as ever.....loser kahin ka....lol

So what I'm gathering is.....the guards all ran off the moment they found out that D is alive and can actually still beat up the bad guys? loll......and the PN-clan has decided to stay in the storeroom only and not escape? Just cuz they want to watch Kala's meltdown....haha.....

Awesome dialogues in this scene....especially the "hawaa tez chal rahi hai" and the ending one by Kala about "gusse ko kaaboo mein rakho....woh tezaab ban jaata hai" or something like that. .....Baaji's RELISH in the  contempt and mockery of Kala was done awesomely by VR and Kala's smirky, composed yet condescending responses were also done amazingly by AG.

The DN bits.....liked the bit where he talks about how he called for her so much and she didn't come.....cute.....loved the way he smiles for a bit after she promises him she's not going anywhere and the way he hugs her and kisses her on the forehead....softly and simply done scene :-)

That said....DN's "house setting up" process ends up looking a bit tedious.....I LOVE that song but the picturization didn't quite live up to it DN-wise.....kinda random....lol.....the bit where D bechara is just trying to shove those stools under that cot or whatever...I wanted to laugh and simultaneously felt sorry for him....*sigh* I want his eyesight back. Nakku's comment about how he looks like a king trying to help his praja....haha.....that was a good one and so true.....lol.....

One positive.....Dutta's frustration with his eyesight seems to be building up again so that's looking promising.......

Nakku's random touching of his feet again is getting repetitive and mehh now.....didn't really see any point to that last bit. And Dutta's helplessness in some ways is getting to me again.....

Kala expertly messing with Seema's mind in the end.....awesomely enacted by AG again.....liked that scene strictly for how amazingly AG portrays Kala's Machiavellian scheming.

So I don't know what Seema is going to think now.....that Dutta used her so she has to take revenge from him? Ermmm :S.....blahhh

AreYaar thumbnail
I mean just look at the original picturization:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XfX1UmXyew[/YOUTUBE]

The song is supposed to be about rejoicing even in the simplest, most basic of things....how a house becomes a home with the way you perceive it, even if you have the most bare minimum of amenities....."Yeh tera ghar yeh mera ghar....kisi ko dekhna ho gar....toh pehle aake maang le....teri nazar, meri nazar".....how you find happiness in the simplest of things.....what it means to have your own home....no matter how small.....to you it's the greatest treasure in the world.

In DN's case, they didn't even look at each other once during this song.....Dutta ka toh samajh aata hai....he CAN'T look at her....lol....but Nakku was so intent in her cleaning spree that she didn't pause for one second and the song is just playing in the bg as some kind of IRONIC piece on the scene......they could have shown one soft moment in keeping with the mood of the song......the picturization ended up being too abstract....the way Dutta just looked confused throughout it as he tried to feel his way around in attempting to help by putting the stools under the cot or whatever.....technically the song should have suited this situation.....but the way it was shot didn't really bring that out. ......hmmmm
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

*sigh* I'm not sure when I'll get to see the episode and if I'll even be able to post a TIN.. Lol, although I'm not really sad. It's family night and that obviously takes precedent.. *excited muh* 😃

Maybe I'll get to watch it before I go to bed tonight.. The TIN is still questionable though.. *wonders* Okay, that was my two bit for today.. Lol. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Wow this place is totally dead today......the night crowd didn't show up to post their views :S lol.....ek main akeli bhatakti aatma....haha

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Wow this place is totally dead today......the night crowd didn't show up to post their views :S lol.....ek main akeli bhatakti aatma....haha

@ BOLD 🤣 🤣 
awww....I read your lovely post !! I am having a brain freeze tonight cuz of my sleepless nights due to college but I am still going put in my two cents in a few mins....
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I mean just look at the original picturization:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XfX1UmXyew[/YOUTUBE]

The song is supposed to be about rejoicing even in the simplest, most basic of things....how a house becomes a home with the way you perceive it, even if you have the most bare minimum of amenities....."Yeh tera ghar yeh mera ghar....kisi ko dekhna ho gar....toh pehle aake maang le....teri nazar, meri nazar".....how you find happiness in the simplest of things.....what it means to have your own home....no matter how small.....to you it's the greatest treasure in the world.

In DN's case, they didn't even look at each other once during this song.....Dutta ka toh samajh aata hai....he CAN'T look at her....lol....but Nakku was so intent in her cleaning spree that she didn't pause for one second and the song is just playing in the bg as some kind of IRONIC piece on the scene......they could have shown one soft moment in keeping with the mood of the song......the picturization ended up being too abstract....the way Dutta just looked confused throughout it as he tried to feel his way around in attempting to help by putting the stools under the cot or whatever.....technically the song should have suited this situation.....but the way it was shot didn't really bring that out. ......hmmmm

wow...I had never seen this video..its so simple and profound..I wish our CVs do something on these lines.....maybe after dutta gets his eyesight or may be nakku is trying to cheer him up on something....i wish thodi ched chad honi chahiye....like hubby wife ke beech mein hoti hai...i want more!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

MV looked really pretty yesterday. Did she apply some makeup around her eyes. I have zero knowledge abt makeup but somehow I felt her eyes were enhanced.