Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 28th Feb - 4th Mar || LU Pg 115 - Page 16

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sub_rosa

Now they have finally got some time to sit down and talk to each other in peace....so I hope Dutta asks Naku about her childhood and her life before they met!

I do agree.. just as they had a talk about seema, dutta can also ask about her childhood... love to see nakku sharing her past.. and dutta's reactions...
with the blindness dutta is feeling her heart.. .the heart  of the same koel nakku.. so when he gets to see her , her beauty will be so very insignificant but it will only be the heart to heart bonding...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S__2011 thumbnail
*YAWWWWNNNNN* when are they gonna get rid of Seema? She brings nothing to the show except tears and a booooooring storyline... Kala will probably succeed in poisoning Seema cos she always does manipulate the "dumb" ones! No matter Kala/Seema/Suds do they arent gonna split TaSha up!
But loved the JMM2!! Theyve found a house.. So maybe it will be SR in the jungle whilst Seema relaxes her ugly ass on TaSha's bed!!! W*H! She needs to be kicked out!
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If there's one thing I have learnt to appreciate, through watching this show, is the fluency of the hindi language. For someone who speaks Punjabi, which isn't the most pleasing to the ears regional language, hindi comes across to be oh so more poetic! And that is what struck me the most in today's episode! The way Dutta and Naku had that convo about Seema, the words used, the way they were delivered, had such purity in them....credit has to go to MR and MV for making it so fluent....πŸ‘ That was a really lovely episode, had that magic touch again from last year...abolsutely loved how Dutta was able to tell Naku that Seema really had done her 'prayaschit.' And what I loved was how both of them were so freely discussing the issue without any inhibitions or underlying 'worries.' And that completely sums up their r'ship! Trust at its most best! Poor Naku, she was actually still worried about the fact that Seema's prayers were still unanswered.....that inherent trait in Naku is just sooo like, makes you think, really? Is she really like that, that she actually thought about Seema's loss over her own gain? But it's Naku- selfless. So I just accept it....

When Dutta asked Naku what her name was, I was thinking, now hang on a minute, where is this going exactly? *squinted eyes with a screwed forehead* And then that cheeky Dutta surfaced and hit me like anything! Gosh this guy's smile and eveything else makes me ☺️ The CVs could have made her say 'Dutta'- I was this close to jumping out of my seat! πŸ˜† Dutta at his hottest! And Naku as the blushing bride, just a bundle of nerves. Poor girl, if she's like that now, wonder whats going to happen when she gets those intense stares, when he'll be x-raying her like anything..... I also LOVED how Dutta is still using his brains. The fact that he remembered Seema's words about the safest location....loved the wholesome Dutta today.

What can I say about Kala? Her every line just makes me crack up everytime! 'Take her to Dutta's room, sakoon milega.' πŸ˜† That tinge of sarcasm, love her tricks! Shove her in the place where she will be reminded of who she has lost, in HIS bedroom, the thought of what she could have acquired, and make her sick at every sight or thought of Tasha's happiness. What a way to create bitterness- if thats her plan! And then the last 3 minutes! EPIC! Baji, oh this man brings full on relief to any viewer- what a scene! The radio turned dafli! LOL! Ahh good times, nice episode!

Cheeky Duttaaaa!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello all What's the general reaction on today's epi  i will watch and judge 
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

When Dutta asked Naku what her name was, I was thinking, now hang on a minute, where is this going exactly? *squinted eyes with a screwed forehead* And then that cheeky Dutta surfaced and hit me like anything!

Neets,

This  also comes from JMM part 1. In July 22nd episode Jagtap asked Naku what's her name and she said "Nakusha" and Jagtap said "poora naam Nakusha Dutta Patil  bol....achaa lagta hai" something like that. .............the current track is indeed JMM part 2.

Here is the link :

-Ships
Edited by shivansh - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivansh

Neets,

This  also comes from JMM part 1. In July 22nd episode Jagtap asked Naku what's her name and she said "Nakusha" and Jagtap said "poora naam Nakusha Dutta Patil  bol....achaa lagta hai" something like that. .............the current track is indeed JMM part 2.

Here is the link :

-Ships

I know that my lovely! But it was surprising to see that naughty Dutta resurface! Thats what hit me!
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

I know that my lovely! But it was surprising to see that naughty Dutta resurface! Thats what hit me!

Yup! yup! I understood your point from your first post itself.This thing was just a value addition from my side and  I felt like sharing it 😊

-Ships
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*dhinchak dhinchak dhinchak dhinchak dhinchak*

The last minute of the episode absolutely made it for me! The whole time I was waiting for something to happen...and then suddenly 'Kaali Raam ka khul gaya poll." 🀣 VR was so hilariously fantastic! The way Kishore came dancing with the kalash πŸ€£ "Ek dum sahi jagah par nishana laga hai. Kala Bai." πŸ‘ Our wishes granted, Baaji got out! πŸ₯³ And Kala/Baaji facing off to end the episode...stuff my dreams are made of πŸ˜† Loveloveloveddddd it. 

Suds' shifty expressions are back in a more lethal form than ever *shakes head* πŸ˜† Kala's dialogues with him were so amusing as usual too...I didn't get using Seema as a 'mohra' to draw Dutta in though πŸ˜• I guess she will play at the moral strings there and compel Dutta to feel like he should save Seema out of gratitude for what she did for him? πŸ˜• Because it's certainly not about the emotional attachment as that is not applicable in Seema's case...if that was the point, phir toh puri family for whose protection Dutta fears out of his skin were good enough to use as hostages to draw him in...oh well I doubt Kala (or the writers? πŸ˜†) know themselves what the plan re: Seema is yet πŸ˜† Anyways, back to Suds/Kala dialogues, the besttttt besti:

"Idhar akela beth ke taash khelega?"
"Uss mein bhi tum haar jaaoge." 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Loved Kala with her signature line too...AG manages to deliver it with a different twist every time! Seema's entry into PN...big time sigh moment for me...I can't imagine WHEN it'll be that she'll get out of the house now...and Dutta's room...are we going to have to see her WHINE and CRY there too now!? *headdesk* πŸ˜†

And I am going to start zzzzzzzing if DN stay too long in the jungle and nothing interesting happens with them. Want them back in PN where all the fun and drama is. Those cameos better be good for something...like GETTING DUTTA'S EYES BACK! πŸ˜΅ But Dutta finally looked like he was eating properly today, that was good πŸ˜† Bechare ko jungle mein hi aake sahi se khaane ko milta hai πŸ˜†
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
HAHA i know i so loved the epi 

BTW i m loving ur sig and i love Jhoom By ali the first thought that came to my head listening that part was DN too :) 
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, man! What a fantastic way to end another great episode!

I'm still sitting here laughing at Baaji and Kishore's little dance down the stairs! LOL, Baaji has PERFECT timing!

Suds: Usko kaahe ko zinda rakha hai hum log?!
*enter Baaji*

The look on Sudarshan's face, oh my gosh...He was absolutely frozen, hahaha! And that little raised eyebrow expression from Kala again (Aashka's SUCH a classy villain!) I need to wait to watch the episode in HQ, but I might as well ask anyway...Was it just me, or was there the most awesome fierceness in Baaji's eyes today when he made eye contact with Kala/Suds? The sarcasm was definitely there...Even when he was smiling...Wohoo, Baaji's back in full force! And Kishore, too, apparently - I'm excited to see what they have in store for us tomorrow, hopefully at the beginning of the episode.

As for Dutta-Naku...Awwwwww. All those tiny meaningful moments between them ensured that I had a huge smile on my face permanently the entire time they were shown, every time they were shown! 😍