Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In the precap, Nakku says that the house is safe for us....I am looking forward to know how she came to that conclusion about a random furnished house in the middle of the jungle...I am sure she will have a dhinkchak explanation for that!😆

About SR...I have no issues where when etc..But Dutta needs his eyesight back before that....lol..

I doubt that it will be in jungle...They seem to be so much in peace with each other and are talking through about everything...Now is the time...I need Nakku to tell him about Morey etc...please CVs..I need that conversation!
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello everybody! feels good to be back..😊

One more episode which was so complete.. every scene had its own charm
nakku arranging for the bonfire and getting the fruits .. during the JMM1, it was dutta then who had that responsibility of taking care of nakku and it is nakku this time.. they have just come one full circle.. and through small gestures like dutta coming and helping nakku in litting the fire.. it just shows they have finally united as a couple and together are taking up the hard times..

the best part of today's episode was how both dutta and nakku discuss about seema.. the whole revelation to nakku that chanda was none other than seema who helped dutta was so very calm and simple...LTL never ceases to surprise me.. some very expected events or scenes will be handled in a way that i will be least expecting.. that one scene bought out how these two trust and understand each other.. no over the top reactions or words.. nakku saying how her prayer was answered and seema's prayer was not.. and dutta saying that not everyone will get everything in life, but she has done her prayashcith and has washed away all his hatred towards her by helping him..wonderful dialogues and wonderful execution of the whole scene.. so real and strong..and yes dutta felt and worried about how he had to leave behind seema under the ETs..and nakku's yet again faith in bappa that nothing can go wrong for those who help others..😊

romance bhi kam nahi tha.. dutta asking nakku's full name and asking her to tell his name.. it was a cute romantic scene.. after many days we could see dutta's naughtiness..😳 even a simple scene or a dialogue  [be it romance or any other emotions] turning out to have
a strong impact,  can happen only with Tasha and LTL..

kala taunting suds was hilarious.. why suds is taking all these from kala is still a mystery.. she shows him the mirror every time he fails.. i feel she has plans about seema more than what she told suds..the way she emphasizes on dutta's money and power when seema enters.. is she planning to lure seema with money [knowing that once that was seema's weakness].. and trying to make her one more puppet in her hands?..
and lastly felt good seeing baji..
his way of taunting kala..😆

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

But Khushi, Naku thinks that the family has escaped....so they are in no hurry right now!😆

still..😆 if they think the enemies r behind them.. then they might think they r also after the family members.. some members are talkin abt "this isnt dutta/naku/tasha..they wudnt do this n that".. now im sayin.. this isnt DN (if they think abt SR..lol).. watever it is, they wil stil think abt their family.. i tell u, we're being teased.. make us think SR is on d way..but it wont happen..😆
Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

She doesn't know that the BG who set them free was actually acting according to Kala's orders! He revealed himself only after Naku was out of PN! Remember?

Whoa Rosa! Good catch! I had forgotten abt Mr. Maggie. No wonder they are playing house-house in the jungle.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushix

still..😆 if they think the enemies r behind them.. then they might think they r also after the family members.. some members are talkin abt "this isnt dutta/naku/tasha..they wudnt do this n that".. now im sayin.. this is DN.. watever it is, they wil stil think abt their family.. i tell u, we're being teased.. make us think SR is on d way..but it wont happen..😆

Well...I guess I'll be happy with whatever the CVs give us😊
TheRager thumbnail

Well...I guess I'll be happy with whatever the CVs give us😊

Same here...bas SR ho jaaye.😃
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

I doubt that it will be in jungle...They seem to be so much in peace with each other and are talking through about everything...Now is the time...I need Nakku to tell him about Morey etc...please CVs..I need that conversation!

The whole issue of Nakku's "apsara" beauty seems to have mostly been put on the backburner for now barring that one random reference Kala made to it in the DN reunion epi.....I think if/when the creatives do tackle this issue, they will bring it in seperately later.....for now the focus is on Dutta v/s Kala.
TheRager thumbnail
@Anu: I feel though Tasha must discuss it since it was such a huge deal for Dutta that Naku had kept such a huge secret from him. He understands why she did that. But she must also tell him a little abt her her life before she met him and why she didnt reveal her beauty after she met him and before they got married. Actually dealing with the issue they can keep it for later.Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Anu: I feel though Tasha must discuss it since it was such a huge deal for Dutta that Naku had kept such a huge secret from him. He understands why she did that. But she must also tell him a little abt her her life before she met him and why she didnt reveal her beauty after she met him and before they got married. Actually dealing with the issue they can keep it for later.

Now they have finally got some time to sit down and talk to each other in peace....so I hope Dutta asks Naku about her childhood and her life before they met!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Anu: I feel though Tasha must discuss it since it was such a huge deal for Dutta that Naku had kept such a huge secret from him. He understands why she did that. But she must also tell him a little abt her her life before she met him and why she didnt reveal her beauty after she met him and before they got married. Actually dealing with the issue they can keep it for later.

Oh yes, it would deffo be a great convo to have....it is needed, like you said....it's a huge chunk of Nakku's life and what all she's had to deal with which he's not really fully aware of.....but I think the creatives are looking at totally focusing on Dutta's issues with Kala  for now and maybe don't want to bring in this convo to go on another tangent.....DN can have this convo anytime actually.....and I would like to see it developed into a proper substantial track as well.